It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post your paranormal experiences!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Hi all, I've had an active interest in the paranormal for the past few years. And the only 3 stories I heard were internesting, that were of paranormal value. Or the ones on beyond belief. But I was wondering if someone could post there paranormal accounts? For the past couple of years, i've been wondering if there is something beyond death and I am hoping that I could find some kernel of truth, or an interesting story in the paranormal. Thanks!

Ps: Or could someone post interesting paranormal/ghost stories on the thread that might be interesting to read?

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I've had several, and two that were completely obvious.

The first was my mother, a few months after her death (I was 17, and still living in the housing projects unit she died in suddenly, so that I could finish my senior year in high school) She used to pitch fits now and then, due to (I figured) her learning about my drug use, and a girlfriend she wouldn't have approved of. She completely wrecked the kitchen one evening while I was upstairs. Doors were locked, and her Kent cigarette smoke was blinding when I came down to see what the racket was. Like I said...pretty obvious.

The second most obvious one is the one I just posted on this other thread here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That one, I believe, was more of a poltergeist type event, and probably my girlfriend's shifting hormones at work.

A close friend of mine was murdered by her son in January (schizophrenia - bad scene) and she's been nudging in here and there over the last several months. I'm hoping for a better connection eventually, but that remains to be seen.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by malakiem

A few years ago my grandpa in law was on his death bed in the hospital. My wife went to go see him like she always did every few days, and peaked in the room, but there was a little old frail lady in a chair knitting a blue blanket next to grandpa. So she waited outside the room for an hour or so. The lady never came out, so my wife peaked again and the lady was not in the room.

My wife asked her grandpa who the lady was, and he said he didn't see any lady in the room. My wife described the lady to her grandpa and grandpa just started weeping. Said it was his mother who had passed on years before that must have been watching over him. Grandpa died a day later.

Makes you wonder huh?

Take care,

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I talk to the dead on a regular basis. I've actually helped people move on in some cases. I have a lot of stories but the best was probably the worst.

My Aunt who works in a prison had a Native American Prisoner, who was in there for life, make me a dream catcher.

Two weeks of hell.

We had to sage the entire house, and burn the thing. It was pretty epic. Lol

new topics

top topics

join