It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children and aliens

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Doesn't anybody else find it worrying that a lot of children seem to have 'alien abduction' expriences?

Take a look at this webpage -
aliensandchildren.org...

How can those sort of images get into a small child?
And these are young children, so they wouldn't of watched X-Files, or read anything before hand about UFOs and Aliens, or seen/read anything else that may of had an influence.

And if it is only dreams, why are they dreaming of these things? I really do think this sort of thing should be researched heavily, even if it's just so we can understand the brain and dreams better.

I just can't imagine how thoughts of Aliens can get into a small young innocent child, there must be more to it.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Young children see all kinds of things, I would not find it strange even if a few thousand children or more drew such things.

They could have seen the X-files, of course, just because they are young, it does not make television out of access. Few parents watch their kids all the time, or at all a lot of the time.

The child also could have gathered such images from a book of course, or something of that sort. You seem to think that since they are young they are immune to seeing pictures of aliens, this is untrue.

Of course, some of the chilren may have just dreamed up these alien like creatures, and had no idea they looked like aliens people often stereotype. I mean when I was young, I dreamt of all kinds of abnormal creatures, including allien like beings. I do not recall ever seeing the traditional alien figure, but I probably just never remembered seeing it.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 08:12 AM
link   
if by children you mean"birds" and by aliens you mean "bird flu" then you may be onto something

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I agree that children still have access to influences like TV and books, but I still find it worrying.

Have you read the book "Abducted"? It is about a well documented case of Alien Abduction, which had physical evidence also.

Everyone should read it, it is the best evidence for Alien Abductions that I have seen. I don't want people replying saying that, that case has been debunked, becuase it hasn't - there was no question about it, a lot of people witnessed some of the events.

My oppinion on the children-alien connection is this:

A lot of people have said that Children are more sensitive to certain things - sound, ghosts, etc. Maybe it's the same with Extraterrestials? I know this may sound completely insane, but it makes sense to me. Many people have said "what if Extraterrestials are on another level than us?", maybe they, or some are? And children are more sensitive to that level - in the same way we say dogs and other animals are more sensitive to things.

A lot of this sounds insane I know, but there is so much we don't know. We still haven't got a 100% conclusion about ghosts and spirits.

Also, there is less proof of God I feel, than of UFOs and Extraterrestials, but people are happy to say God exists.
Think about it.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I will have to look into that book. As for them being more sensitive, I am not sure...

More likely I would think if there was some connection, it would be that aliens want children for their experiments, since they are young and healthy, they could watch them grow then. I myself do not believe in alien abductions mostly though, why would aliens bother returning the lifeform? There are so many humans, there is no risk of wasting them, it only weakens their position.

If aliens are on an other level as well, I would think they are merely smarter, to have made it to our planet, but I doubt they are spirtual like ghosts or anything.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 08:25 AM
link   
True, why bother returning the children?

But saying that... There are hundreds of children that go missing each year, never to be found. Now, I am not saying there is a connection, but it makes you wonder.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 08:41 AM
link   
A common belief is that the aliens make extensive use of telepathy and other psi abilities. Children then, become obvious targets, as they have a higher psi potential (as they haven't "unlearned" it yet), and less mental block against it (as they aren't used to keeping secrets and things from others as much as adults). most abductees were abducted first when they were children...even if they only learn about it as adults....

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Thank you Gazrock... A more positive response

Do you mean children haven't unlearned it yet, becuase for their first few years they can't speak, so they use telepathy?

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Still, I do not think ANY abductee would ever be returned, there is no good reason.

Hmm, there are a lot of unexplained missing people, maybe they are TRUE abductees, for a true abductee would not live to tell about their tale.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Actually, they would release abductees for presumably the same reason we tag and release wildlife...

As for unlearning, what I meant was...as we get older, we become more "fixed" in our interpretations of reality. This inhibits our natural psychic abilities by surpressing them, and relying on learned information, rather than just our psi abilities (or gut instinct)... Children haven't done this yet, so are more supsceptable to psi influence....

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 09:01 AM
link   
We release and tag wildlife in order to not kill the population, but there are so many humans that this would be stupid to do.

Not only that, but knowing how social humans are and risking exposure is not something an advanced race, able to make it to Earth, would be practicing. I still think there is no purpose.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 09:03 AM
link   
So do you think this is also the same reason a lot of animals have psi ability?

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Animals use their psi abilities for daily life...absolutely... It really is a "sixth" sense, in a matter of speaking....

As for abductions...routinely, most abductees were fairly unaware of their abductions. It may have even been a stipulation of the original US/Alien agreement at Hollerman AFB, as has been researched, that the aliens were permited to abduct humans, as long as a list was maintained and furnished to the government, and the abductees were returned, with no memory of the event.

Unfortunately for all, it seems they didn't quite understand our noggins well enough, as some started to recall the experiences. Also, it seems they DIDN'T return many, and also abducted those not included in the list...eventually leading to the alleged altercation at Dulce, and an eventual new agreement (of which seems to be a mystery)....

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 09:21 AM
link   
There hasn't been any new stuff realised with the greys and the goverment all the stuff you read is from late 80's early 90's I would love to read a newer one to see what is happening now but it looks like security has been improved. Either that or every human working for the goverment has been killed and their ALL aliens

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by MetalHead
Doesn't anybody else find it worrying that a lot of children seem to have 'alien abduction' expriences?

Take a look at this webpage -
aliensandchildren.org...

How can those sort of images get into a small child?
And these are young children, so they wouldn't of watched X-Files, or read anything before hand about UFOs and Aliens, or seen/read anything else that may of had an influence.

And if it is only dreams, why are they dreaming of these things? I really do think this sort of thing should be researched heavily, even if it's just so we can understand the brain and dreams better.

I just can't imagine how thoughts of Aliens can get into a small young innocent child, there must be more to it.

Are you kidding me? Where could they have got these images from? Aliens, especially Greys, have been a part of most of the worlds pop culture for years. There's all sorts of Alien memorabilia you can buy in stores e.t.c. such as masks, figures e.t.c. Hell, I've even got an alien snow dome.

As for TV, there's even alien abductions on the Simpsons for Christ's sake! You can't avoid this, it's everywhere.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Interesting comment about "new" info... The system seems to only get tighter with each passing year, with less and less slipping through... Fortunately for us, when they were first establishing Majestic, etc. they left quite a paper trail... Lately, with the advent of computers, and enhanced cryptography, and closed networks....it's not near as easy to leak papers, etc. without someone knowing who accessed what file, and when, etc. This wasn't in place back when Joe Schmoe, who wanted the world to know, could simply take a Minox photo of the document, and put it back in a file folder......

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 09:33 AM
link   
What I was refering to has not only been happening in the last 10 years, but years before that... Plus I don't mean kids of the age 8, I mean kids of the age

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Has anyone seen the movie where this guy finds himself reading a ton of book, like a thousand, and then finds out that aliens put something in his brain to make him do that, and when he is done reading all the books they are going to extract the knowledge from his brain??
I forgot what its called....

Maybe thats why aliens would abduct someone and send them back....

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Almost sounds like the movie Phenomenon, with John Travolta, but it turned out to be a brain tumor, not alien intervention......

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Why would aliens abduct children? Don't aliens abduct adults so they can breed with them? Besides, I think that if aliens were to abduct kids, tehy kids would deffinatley talk about it later, and be noticed missing.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join