It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Deagle "BOOM HEADSHOT!!!"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Dr. Deagle is not someone I have ever seen or heard of but as per my own research he corroborates everything I've personally noted for myself including alkalinization of the body for purification purposes, HARRP, Quantum Computer Grids, Mathematic's Behind this as well as many spiritual truths that need to be heard by those who have either done misleading or incorrect research.

Its recommended for all of those FREEMASONS, my own Grandfather was a 52nd degree Schiner. I know these people are crazy as well as stupid.

Its a Video presentation about 4 hours long and presented in 4 parts so having a bong around helps.

Part 1:

Google Video Link

Part2:

Google Video Link

Part 3:

Google Video Link

Part 4:

Google Video Link

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
UUUuups has been posted here already!

He has inside info but his spirituality is messed up from my point of view ( Jahweh worshipper )

[edit on 9-1-2008 by Paul the seeker]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
HEY DEAGLE WONT TAKE MY QUESTIONS ANYMORE TAKE THAT HERE FOR WHAT YOU WANT
AO I WILL ASK HIM HERE QUESTIONS HE MIGHT POST BUT PROBBABLY EGNORE
Q1 WHY like in that simpsons episode- if you remember this episode- and the same in real life do especially boys get to a certain age they badly start failing in schools and their body seems to have the life being sucked from them (what is it about some boys about their physical structure they look different compared to their piers) I could say more here but I wont preface the response IF HE GIVES ONE by saying more if I don’t get a clear response from him or someone at least as good as him - I doubt there is one ill give him that
I will start a totally new stream for these questions

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I might get my wrists slapped for this but oh well,

"You take the point"

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
His information is extremely depressing because we're already poisoned to the max and the solutions that might help are extremely costly to the average person or someone who is actually on a disability. However, as its simply a little more advanced view of everything I've already read, will be bearing this in mind. I really think he is very spiritual and he did have an nde, which changed his life. Most important thing is to question and ask things in your own heart, and seek God. I also don't like organized religion in any way. It probably matters less if you believe him as that pay attention to the signs. Obviously if anything goes down people who are not going to be nwo friendly will be forced to do something. The big thing is, emergency plans, food preparation, and lots of survival things are well beyond many peoples budget.

new topics

top topics

join