It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing marine....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
On the 14th of december, preganant marine Lance Cpl. Maria Lauterbach went missing. From what is being reported she was the witness to something and was about to testify.

Is what she saw the reason she went missing?

here is the link.
news.yahoo.com...;_ylt=AvW9kQCpQfpuOK3WGv5FDk.s0NUE

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
It now says she WAS the victim of the crime. Also that some members of the military may be involved in her disappearance.

Sheriff: Missing Marine was to testify as crime victim

(CNN) -- A pregnant Marine missing from Camp Lejeune, North Carolina, was the victim of a crime and was to testify about it, the Onslow County sheriff told CNN affiliates.

(snip)

Sheriff Ed Brown told CNN affiliate WECT that other people in the military could be involved with the Marine's disappearance and that they may have tampered with her car and cell phone.

CNN

That is a pretty bold statement. With all the recent stories of sexual assaults and rapes of women in the military by OTHER members of the military it makes you worry.

I wonder what exactly happened to her?

I'll have to watch this one.

- Lee

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma
With all the recent stories of sexual assaults and rapes of women in the military by OTHER members of the military it makes you worry.

What makes you worry? When the sheriff says he believes other members of the military may be involved, I'm certain he means low-level punks trying to cover their behinds, and not a huge conspiracy to silence her. Making a witness disappear is something scared amateurs do, not huge conspiracies, because it raises even more questions.

new topics

join