It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dulce and the Dulce Papers

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 06:35 PM
link   
here is also some information about the video

Information

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Well thier is a chance thier could be 18 000 greys at deluce because the greys clone at a very fast rate and thier still could be 18 000 greys thier.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   
You would think all the alien technology we appear to be getting we could engineer a better quality camera. A facility that incubates humans and does genetic testing can't get a higher resolution survelience camera? Come on! HOAX!

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
That footage is from a Japanese documentary on the subject.

Do a search next time.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Ok, being in the military and knowing all the shady and underhanded things that go on, I believe that most if not all of what is said about Dulce is true. The alien portion of Dulce seems a little far fetched, however, genetic mutations and mind control are completely within the capabilities of humans today. Who is to say that these "aliens" are not jus genetic mutations of humans that actually worked... As far as I see it, no one will know the truth unless someway somehow they can get inside the facility or get ahold of undisputable evidence. However, I like to think Dulce exists and hope that one day I will get to see it. Nothing would make me more happy then to work at one of the most top secret bases in the United States.

Thank you

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join