It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dulce and the Dulce Papers

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I do not doubt their existence at all. I agree, that information would be carefully given. Even if the president demanded a tour, they would explain to him it is a 4 level facility or something, then tour those levels, show him a few diagrams 'proving' it is only 4 levels, and then take him back to his nice plane, so he can tell the people it is just a normal research lab.

Of course, really the bad things might be going on on the extra 3 levels or so, which might even have secret entrances from the other higher level, making even employees unable to get to them, not like a button on the elevator covered by some tape, but rather a secret door under a carpet in the cheif scientists office or something.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 09:19 AM
link   
can't remember which president it was (I believe it was Carter), but one of them was told that they didn't have clearance to go to area 51...despite being the commander in chief, hehe.....(which is one of the reasons such facilities aren't official military branch bases, but owned by the NSA, CIA, and govt. contractors)....

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 09:31 AM
link   
From 1976 - 1978 Dulce had an attack of cattle mutulations.

Here is a picture.

Dulce Cattle

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 09:32 AM
link   
And here is a quote

"You don't know half of it".
Former C.I.A. Director George Bush

(When asked about UFO secrecy by a member of his presidential campaign committee)

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Dulce, New Mexico Extra Terrestrial Installation
Located almost two miles beneath Archuleta Mesa on the Jicarilla Apache Indian Reservation near Dulce, New Mexico is an installation classified so secret, its existence is one of the least known in the world. Here is Earth's first and main joint United States Government/alien biogenetics laboratory. Others exist in Colorado, Nevada, and Arizona. The multi-level facility at Dulce goes down for at least seven known levels, and is reported to have a central HUB which is controlled by base security. The level of security required to access different sections rises as one goes further down the facility. There are over 3000 real-time video cameras throughout the complex at high-security locations (entrances and exits). There are over 100 secret exits near and around Dulce. Many around Archuleta Mesa, others to the south around Dulce Lake and even as far east as Lindrith. Deep sections of the complex connect into natural cavern systems.

Sounds like a highly protected area!

Further Dulce Reading

[Edited on 11-2-2004 by kurtcobainuk]

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 11:05 AM
link   
You can view Archuleta Mesa on the Terra Server, if you have time to waste.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 11:31 AM
link   
personally I've seen the video, read the info and to be quite honest I think it just seems to fictional to believe. The video just looks like something filmed on a set. The whole idea of human-alien hybrids is a lil over the top. I just think that the whole story of Dulce seems too ficticious. It's almost as though someone had an idea for a sci-fi novel and thought itd be funny to see what would happen if they spread rumors about a base at which aliens and humans worked together.

Honestly until some more hard evidence comes up this thing seems to be about as believable as the CIAs claims that Iraq has weapons of mass destruction.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   
And there's the video of the 'alien interrogation'. I haven't seen it but I've heard the interrogators are smacking the Grey around a bit. Yeah right, I'm sure that's the way intel services are going to treat a potential valuable asset...NOT.

Seriously though, what kind of people spread these wild stories? Might they be considered borderline sociopaths? What they're doing is something akin to yelling fire in a crowded movie theater, in my opinion. Think of all the children online who reading these horror stories, which are presented as fact, and tell me there isn't an element of sadism involved.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I saw this clip on TLC, it looked very real. It was supposed to be they were asking it questions telekenetically or something. It was scary to watch and gave me nightmares! Well, what happened in this tape was they never smacked it around, it just looked very sick and was on a table. Suddenly it made noises and people came out using those metal things to shock it so its heart would start again, since it had flatlined, as it was hooked up to a machine. The tape ended around this time. The documentary claimed that someone gave this tape over anonymously, claiming they had stolen it from a secret base.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 03:50 PM
link   
What stands out to me immediately is the statement about experiments to cure insanity.

Now being a trained counsellor and having studied mental health, psychology/psychiatry for several years, this immediately stands out as being a load of nonesense.

It would be the equivelant of doing experiments to cure thinking.

If maybe this has actually been changed through each quote, like Chinese whispers and it was infact an experiment to cure certain mental illnesses, such as Bi Polar disorder or schitzophrenia etc then it would make much more sense!

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuestForSafety
Oh, the Dulce incubation tape finally worked for me with that last link, thank you.

Hmmm, it looks quite real, a couple bums making a hoax would most likely not have the technology to make something so realistic, unless they spent a lot of time and money for a stupid hoax.

What makes you think it would be a couple of bums?

MOre likely media students recording a project or maybe a deliberate hoax.

I think this is a hoax, for many reasons that i just cant be bothered to go into, i have talked about this footage so many toimes on here and elsewhere, I just have no interest anymore.

If you want to believe it, then do so, i wont complain.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valedamar
I doubt that GWB would allow fellow human beings to under-go medical expirimentation; he's much to moral for that.

Its very hard to tell here. If you are a Brit then I can be sure you are being sarcastic. If you are not then I cant really tell.

Please tell me you are being sarcastic!

The biggest western seriel killer of our generation!??? Moral!!!!

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Condorcet
And there's the video of the 'alien interrogation'. I haven't seen it but I've heard the interrogators are smacking the Grey around a bit. Yeah right, I'm sure that's the way intel services are going to treat a potential valuable asset...NOT.

No, theyd ont do that at all.

Why dont you just watch the film? You can donwload it on this very site!

For the record, I am convinced!!

Convinced only that this interrogation footage is as fake as fake can be.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Very nice, I find the lil blue shuttle bus to be most amusing.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainMooPoo
Very nice, I find the lil blue shuttle bus to be most amusing.

haha, yeah me too

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 05:49 PM
link   
:-)

That IS supposed to be a true to life mock up though, you know?

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Dulce is real.

I drew the Dulce papers as copied from the originals which were drawn in pencil. That is my handwriting and those are my ink drawings. (They can also be seen in Matrix 1)

As far as the video, I have not seen it as realone won't play it. BUT.....I know approximately where the video was hidden and under what circumstances. I know who tried to retrieve it, and how many times they tried. As far as I know it (and the numerous still photos from the security camera) were never retrieved which is not to say that they were not retrieved.

Dulce is where the scientists were killed by the greys in the 'altercation' in 1979 reported by Lazar. Not Area 51 as he was told.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 12:43 AM
link   
johnlear, you'll never be half the man your father was

give us some real evidence instead of sneaking around on the internet telling tall tales

[Edited on 12-2-2004 by Condorcet]

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   
here is the footage of the alien interview

Alien Interview

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join