It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dulce and the Dulce Papers

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Thomas Edwin Castello spilled the beans in a document called the Dulce Papers.

Ive found some good stuff on this.

He fled the country and never saw his family again.

The work force at Dulce was strange, to say the least. Castello estimates that there were over 18,000 small "Grey" aliens on staff, along with hundreds of reptilian humanoids known as the "Draco". The underground facility was so large that it had seven sub levels. The aliens lived on level five and worked on levels six and seven.

All sorts of bizarre experiments were going on there. The aliens were doing research in hypnosis, telepathy and dreams. Another area of interest was human auras. This had paid dividends, Castello said.

The aliens were able to seperate the "bioplasmic body from the physical body", and place an "alien life-force" within a human body after removing the human's "soul".

Level six of the complex was known as "Nightmare Hall". This was where the aliens did hideous genetic experiments on all forms of terrestrial life- fish, seals, mice, birds and of course humans. There was a storage area for the results of these experiments. Tanks contained multi-armed and multi-legged humans, while cages housed tall. humanoid, bat like creatures. There were "row upon row of thousands of humans, human-mixture remains and embryos of humanoids kept in cold storage." Castello says.

But worst: "I frequently encountered humans in cages. Usually they wre dazed or drugged, but sometimes they cried and begged for help. We were told that they were hopelessly insane, and involved in high-risk drug tests to cure insanity. We were told never to speak to them at all."

*i found this a very interesting read*

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 07:28 AM
link   
And here is a website with some actual pages from the Dulce Papers

Dulce Papers and Information

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 07:38 AM
link   
This also interests me, I would like to find a site where I can download the movie, since the download at this site does not work.

If aliens actually lived there, then surely the only way to get in would be to get captured. Not a pleasant thing at all.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Try this link for the actual video

Dulce Video

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I am trying to download Real Player now, to see if maybe this download will work on it, since I tried this new link, but it never worked on my Windows Media Player. Thank you though for showing the link.

-Update- It never worked again, I am not surprised. Every video player I ever try says it has no update available to play the footage, for nearly everything I download.

[Edited on 11-2-2004 by QuestForSafety]

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 08:08 AM
link   
if by dulce you mean "20$ sac of weed" and by papers you mean "zig zags" then yes dulce and papers are great!

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 08:12 AM
link   
That is not what we mean...it is a very serious matter, especially if it is true. Though a lot of it is probably inflated facts, I think something must be true, like maybe their is a base, to be the start of all the rumors.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Heres another link to a site with the footage on.

www.abovetopsecret.btinternet.co.uk...

if you scroll right down to the bottom it can be found there.

[Edited on 11-2-2004 by kurtcobainuk]

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I have that footage, it worked fine for me...

I use MPlayer (Linux) to play videos.

I don't know what to say about the footage, it certainly does look impressive though. Many people have debunked it I know, but has anybody actually come out and admited to it?

For me, I don't think anything is fake (within reason) unless someone comes out and admits to it, otherwise.. There is no real proof of a haox.

If indeed the footage is a hoax, where would they of filmed it? And what are actually in those glass containers? Something for skeptics to think about.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I believe the whole dulce thing is a hoax.
Disinformation. They state they have hard evidence? where is it? a little #ty clip, a few papers that an artist could create, a heaps of txt files, that sound like science fiction.

Thomas Edwin Castello ? made up charcter?

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Thomas Edwin Castello was a security officer who worked at the base.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 08:43 AM
link   
50 years of UFO's and not one person has came forward with hard evidence. No pictures, no movies.

You would think someone will evenually smuggle out footage of a ufo ship inside and outside. After 50 years still nothing.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I believe that about 80% of the info about Dulce is bull... However, there does seem to be evidence for a subterrainean research lab with multiple levels, and corresponding mention to Dulce in other UFO related documents. I believe Dulce is more akin to S-4, but on the bio-genetic side, versus S-4 which tries to back-engineer the crafts that crashed. However, I think the bit about thousands of aliens (more like a couple or a few), and the Draco reptoids (did anyone call Icke?) is a bit much......

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 08:47 AM
link   
People have come forward with hard evidence, but people keep debunking it

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Oh, the Dulce incubation tape finally worked for me with that last link, thank you.

Hmmm, it looks quite real, a couple bums making a hoax would most likely not have the technology to make something so realistic, unless they spent a lot of time and money for a stupid hoax.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 08:49 AM
link   
It hard to tell what real and what not, with computers.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I think about 80% is fake as well, Aliens may not even be there at all, 18,000 is ridiculous, especially when in that movie we saw they have such a piddly incubation room.

That could even be humans in the tanks. Maybe the entire facility is humans, running experiments on their own species. I would not put it past some of the secret government people.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 09:01 AM
link   
NOt to debunk the Dulce evidence, but this is a rather large complex, and even if it was underground, people would be bound to find it eventually. Besides, wouldn't the government know about this base? I doubt that GWB would allow fellow human beings to under-go medical expirimentation; he's much to moral for that.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I agree, he is much too moral, but what makes you think the president would know anything about it? Why would such a secretive 'society' risk exposure by revealing themselves to a man with an IQ of about 90. It would be a pointless risk, I guess only to get funding or something, too much a risk in my opinion. The humans involved may be secret angencies of the government. I mean, even in non secret agencies like the CIA or FBI, there is a ton of things the president is unaware of.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Dulce is only one of SEVERAL underground facilities... The government DOES know about them, but only those that are directly involved. What you need to understand about government, and intelligence agencies especially, is the idea of "compartmentalization" and "layers". There are only a few individuals who ever have all of the pieces of the puzzle. A lowly janitor on level 3 of the Dulce facility likely has NO clue about anything other than that he is at a top secret government lab..... A scientist on the same level, is likely privy to only slightly more info....

If you really doubt such facilities exist, I'd suggest researching Mount Weather, for an eye opener....

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join