It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Sees 'Mark of the Beast'; Cuts Off, Microwaves Hand

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Man Sees 'Mark of the Beast'; Cuts Off, Microwaves Hand

www.foxnews.com

HAYDEN, Idaho — A man who believed he bore the "mark of the beast" used a circular saw to cut off one hand, then he cooked it in the microwave and called 911, authorities said.....The Book of Revelation in the New Testament contains a passage in which an angel is quoted as saying: "If anyone worships the beast and his image and receives his mark on the forehead or on the hand, he, too, will drink the wine of God's fury."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I thought this was an interesting event when it comes to religion and beliefs. The problem is that this will most likely get blamed on mental illness. At least the sheriff quoted in the article believes that. If religion is such a big deal in the world, why will this not get looked into? The christian right always touts how important the bible is and are always throwing around scripture. Well, this man apparently believed what he saw on his hand and clearly believed the quoted verses from the bible. Now is this a part of the bible that we should all follow? If so, then I think a lot of folks would be walking around with only one hand.

Mods, please verify this thread as I was unclear as to the forum to post in. If wrong please move to appropriate location. Thank you and sorry for any inconvenience.

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
This topic already exists and can be found here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please post your thoughts and comments in the existing thread

Thanks
FredT

new topics

join