It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOIA Wheres the hard evidence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I know that there out there and we know to I have been suguested so many therories on there existence but where is the hard evidence truthfully I think it may be on a public data base using diffrent terms than which we may expect at this time so is that possible lets do the honors and search away who agrees? Comon Comment on this too and not about my spelling or puncuation like last time in my thread sure gets to be annoying proud to be on ATS though.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Supprised you havent seen/heard of this...

Team ATS

Well underway my friend!!

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Now wheres there enthusisem in this I cannot see springer working on this soon or is he working on this now Im going to help on this investigation though they searched Roswell thats cool but what if they had marked a alien space ship debris as a comet or an astroid. Thats where I am going at seeing where the natural debris goes due to that some can be covers for artifical what do you think?

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hello123456
Now wheres there enthusisem in this I cannot see springer working on this soon or is he working on this now Im going to help on this investigation though they searched Roswell thats cool but what if they had marked a alien space ship debris as a comet or an astroid. Thats where I am going at seeing where the natural debris goes due to that some can be covers for artifical what do you think?

Searched Roswell???
I think you need to read it again, you'll find they went to Roswell to meet some one with official documents, that have nothing to do with Roswell.
Reading comprehension FTW

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Yup that is the most talked about thread for the past 2 - 3 months. Well worth the read.

new topics

top topics

join