It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush: `Iran Is a Threat to World Peace'

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
More news on the nuclear power front:

Iran receives last nuclear fuel shipment

Iran received the final shipment of uranium fuel from Russia on Monday for its first nuclear plant, state media reported, a key step toward the launch of the reactor's operations expected later this year.

I am against nuclear power in general, but as I've been saying all along, if one country can have it so should everyone else.

Iran has said Bushehr, the country's first nuclear reactor, will begin operating in the summer of 2008, running at half its 1,000-megawatt capacity.

We'll be seeing a nuclear powered Iran in a few months. Can't wait and see what the NeoCons have to say about this one.

Oh, and one more thing....

Tehran has heralded the shipments as a victory, saying they proved its nuclear program was peaceful, not a cover for weapons development as claimed by the U.S. and some of its allies.

Will they walk the walk or just talk the talk? I'd love to hear positive news about Iran from the rest of the world and not just the negative crap we hear from Western media.

I guess we'll have to wait and see if Israel still exists...Which it will. Mark my words. No nuclear war.

[edit on 1/28/2008 by biggie smalls]

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Bush might be a weasel indeed and a very powerful one at that but he is still the cheif commander regardless and as far as iran and many other places well realistically the U.S. has been delving into secret black projects and exotic technologies since the 40's and if theres any truth to that or in regards to what the current state of said projects and/or technological advances must be like then these by now would make the Manhattan Project look like mere childs play.

Im pretty sure without having to launch a single bomb nor resort to ending millions of lives that a very close yet completely inaccessible secure location would be quite capable of holding something exotic enough so as to completely shut down any offensive hostile processes while closely monitoring any attempts to harm other countries.

Think of it as a terrifying anti-hostility drone yet so much more being both capable of responding and ending any hostilities via a modern technological wonder capable of shutting down any other system whether nuclear or of immediate threat without necessarily causing harm while literally scaring the daylights out of anyone having to face such a unit giving even the most dictatorial a$$-wipe a moment of pause before the approach of such an incomprehensible response unit.

Im pretty sure many such devices not only have already been produced but are secretly being test piloted and are quite capable of incapacitating many older technologies while bordering on the almost fantastic even by todays current technological standards and capabilites as well as in terms of how these devices can be used and exactly what they can do.

There is alot more to the U.S. than meets the eye and some sleeping giants are best left alone and if it is in the best interest of national security which is one big loaded word which i fully well realize then hey so be it because the U.S. knows what its doing and what it does or doesn't do as it sure as hell has been long enough in the game to know and already have a strategic outcome laid out well ahead in advance.

As per Canada they're in cohoots with the U.S. and are very well protected perhaps more so than most can even concieve... so they're all good too.

And no im neither pro nor against the U.S. as frankly i think Costa Rica had the right idea when they abolished their government in favor of using its assets for the benefit of the advancement of their country and its people a whole which is awesome except for the fact the rest of the world is all screwed up some wishing to advance peacefully others downright poor while others yet using vast resources for war and bull$#** then you have the fascists and well a whole preponderance of corruption and greed and priests raping kids, ufo's, bigfoots tupacs and heavenly miracles sheesh.. its enough to drive anyone to not know what to think or believe anymore so who's the bad guy the taliban, bush, father santucchi or perhaps maybe kevin federline who the hell knows and who the hell is any position anywhere in the world to say they're right while the rest are wrong ....

DON'T PUSH ME CUZ IM CLOSE TO THE EDGE IM TRYIN NOT TO LOOSE MAH HEAD HUH HUH HAAA HAAA HAAAAAA... ITS LIKE A JUNGLE SOMETIMES IT MAKES ME WONDER HOW I KEEP FROM GOIN UNDUH..

NUFF SAID.

[edit on 18-4-2008 by Wutzisname]

[edit on 18-4-2008 by Wutzisname]

new topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join