It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs/Aliens/Paranormal Occurances Hidden In Plain View

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
This may have been done a million times already but I would like to hear peoples thoughts on government agencies etc hiding true events (UFO, Supernatural etc…) in plain view by way of Movies (MIB, Deep Impact and alike) by making them either so far fetched or even believable enough that the general public discredit the possibility of the events?

[edit on 6-2-2008 by TheBorg]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
As a bit of self indulgence and due to the lack of responce previously, I thought I might try and re run this thread to see if there is any interest this time......

P.S. To the Mods...can this please be moved to General Conspiracies. It was not available when I first wrote this..Ta much

[edit on 5/2/2008 by VIKINGANT]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 04:06 AM
link   
hidden in plain view?
Just Google us army space command website... click on one of the first hits then have a look at the chain of command then take a look see at the medals/ commendations those guys have recieved, you don't that much brass for just sittin on ya backside...

They try and cloud things there a bit, but if you look at it with say Col. Corso's eyes, those guys, and one women in the chain of command, are in the know about what is realy going on up there in space.

(btw. hate to see a good question "hidden in plain view" without any response)

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Thanks for your thoughts (I think) not quite sure what you are trying to say in relation to the subject matter.
The thread title seems to be an attention getter but the content? evedently not so much. I just figured it might spur some imaginative discussions.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Well, why not try "UFOs/Aliens/Paranormal Occurances Hidden In Plain Sight" ? Couldn't that work? It would sure garner more views than it currently has, and it could even stay in this forum.

Just a helpful thought.

TheBorg

[Edited for clarity.]

[edit on 6-2-2008 by TheBorg]

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Interesting article on Corso I found you might be interested in as he signed a deathbed confession on Roswell being real:

www.v-j-enterprises.com...

amazing youtube interview
part 1

part 2

watchZEITGEISTnow

[edit on 8-2-2008 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
On the otherside of this coin, something that has recently been suggested to me is the possibility that some ATSers have seen a Sci-Fi or conspirital movie and subsequently posted claims of real life events. I will not make mention of specific threads but I have noticed many in which posters have made comment along the lines of ...."reminds me of the movie (or TV show)......"
With the recent release of JUMPERS for example, I wonder how many upcoming threads there will be of people claiming to either be or have evedence of actual jumpers?

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Aye
Seems to me that some people read a thing or two and then spin it in to a story, some of the threads here are blatent rip offs from books.

Hidden in plain view is like seeing a forest, but you don't notice the tree's.
Hope someone here could point us to a real "Hidden in plain view".

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Lyrian

I told it it wouldn't take long.....
www.abovetopsecret.com...
i am not saying that damajikninja "invented" the story but I just knew someone would relate the movie here sometime. It just happened quicker than I thought.
BTW Good thread damajikninja.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Ive noticed them making fictional movies about things that are very real so that if anyone comes forward with the truth they look like some obsessed fan

top topics

join