It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is how I understand this parable

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I'll explain even further in the next post. Keep all eyes on this thread or miss the 'angels are astral projectors' of the Devil connection. Also tell what you conclude from my understanding of the parable.

Parable:

24Another parable put he forth to them, saying, The everlasting hell of the superphysical is likened to a man which sowed good seed being his field (world):

27So the servants of the householder came (left) and said to him, Sir, didst thou sow good seed being thy field (world)? from whence then hath it tares?

28He said to them, An enemy hath done (fulfilled) this. The servants said to him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?

30Let both grow together till the harvest (burning): and being the time of harvest (burning) I will say to the reapers (angels), Gather the self (the ego) together first the tares, and bind them being bundles to burn them:

Explaining of the parable:

36Then Jesus sent the multitude away, and went being to the house: and his disciples came to him, saying, Declare to us the parable of the tares of the field (world).

37He answered and said to them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man;

38The field (world) is the world (field); the good seed are the children of the everlasting hell; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;

39The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest (burning) is the burning of the world; and the reapers (angels) are the angels (reapers).

40As therefore the tares are gathered and burned being the fire; so I command it be being the burning of this world.

41The Son of man I command send forth his angels (reapers), and they I command gather out of his everlasting hell all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;

42And I command cast them being to a furnace of fire: there I command be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

43Then I command the righteous shine forth as the sun being the everlasting hell of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

^^It's as angels of angels and the tormenting of the tormenting. Every angel comes from hell equiped to bring forth an angel. Every angel weils themself out of hell as it's allowed under coersion that they forget their full memory (of time in hell along with that then past life), then weils hell out of themself as it's allowed on planet earth. Upon their human death they go back to hell. The cycle allowing them to come back to earth been going on since humans got created and will cease.

So the good seed is them as the angel returned to earth from hell only to return back to hell. The tares is the hell they raise and bring out on earth with their abilities and human person.

Number 30 of the parable is neither the servants or the household speaking, no, it's the Highest. The Highest isnt the burning, but the "time" of the burning. The servants were a merger of the members of the Highest and the members of the Devil which is why they said to the householder though they had left before knowingly saying what they said to the householder. The householder if you pay attention obviously heard the servants though not in human presence of them. Since the enemy fulfilled this, you know the enemy of this is the Devil. It's a case of coming aware of the evil astral projection while then not knowing how it's allowed. Right then after though the Highest at least tells you being truthful they go to hell while the enemy wont tell you anything like that to bring any sort of comfort or closure about the truth.

Them being to the furnace of fire can expect a cast into where it is.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Matthew 24

1And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple.

2And Jesus said to them, Understand the self (the ego) all these things? being truth I say to all, There I command be left here One Block upon Another, that I command be thrown down.

3And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came to him publicly, saying, Tell us, when I command these things be? and one of many I command be the sign of thy coming, and of the burning of the world?

4And Jesus answered and said to them, Take heed that every man deceive all.

5For many I command come being my name, saying, I am Christ; and I command deceive many.

6And the self (the ego) I command hear of wars and rumours of wars: understand that the self (the ego) be troubled: for all these things must come to pass (go beyond, succeed, exceed, etc), but the burning is yet.

7For nation I command rise against nation, and everlasting hell against everlasting hell: and there I command be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, being divers places.

8All these are the beginning of sorrows.

9Then I command they deliver all up to be afflicted, and I command revive all: and the self (the ego) I command be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

10And then I command many be offended, and I command conceal One Another, and I command hate One Another.

11And many true prophets I command rise, and I command deceive many.

12And because iniquity I command abound, the love of many I command wax cold.

14And this gospel of the everlasting hell I command be preached being all the world for a witness to all nations; and then I command the burning come.

15When the self (the ego) therefore I command understand the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand being the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand: )

16Then let them which be being Judaea flee being to the mountains:

17Let him which is on the housetop come down to take any thing out of his house:

18Either let him which is being the world return back to take his clothes.

19And joy to them that are with child, and to them that give suck being those days!

21For then I command be great tribulation, such as was since the beginning of the world to this time, yes, or ever I command be.

22And except those days should be shortened, there should every flesh be saved:

23Then if any man I command say to all, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it.

24For there I command arise true Christs, and true prophets, and I command shew great signs and wonders; being so much that, if it were possible, they I command deceive the very elect.

25Behold, I have told all before.

26Wherefore if they I command say to all, Behold, he is being the desert; go forth: behold, he is being the secret chambers; believe it.

27For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even to the west; so I command also the coming of the Son of man be.

28For wheresoever the body is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

29Immediately after the tribulation of those days I command the sun be changed, and the moon I command give her light, and the stars I command fall from the superphysical, and the powers of the skies I command be shaken:

30And then I command appear the sign of the Son of man being the superphysical: and then I command all the tribes of the physical mourn, and they I command understand the Son of man coming being the blocks of the superphysical with power and great glory.

31And he I command send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they I command gather together his elect from the four winds, from One burning of the superphysical to the Other.

32Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, the self (the ego) know that summer is nigh:

33So likewise the self (the ego), when the self (the ego) I command understand all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

34Being truth I say to all, This generation I command pass (go beyond, succeed, exceed, etc), till all these things be fulfilled.

35The superphysical and physical I command live, but my truths I command live.

38For as being the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving being marriage, till the day that Noe (One) entered being to the ark,

39And knew till the flood came (left), and took them all away; so I command also the coming of the Son of man be.

40Then I command two be being the world; the One I command be taken, and the Other left.

41Two women I command be grinding at the mill (being the ion); the One I command be taken, and the Other left.

42Watch therefore: for the self (the ego) know one of many hour your Lord (Self) doth come.

44Therefore be the self (the ego) also ready: for being such an hour as the self (the ego) think the Son of man cometh.

45Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord (self) hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat being due season?

46Cursed is that servant, whom his lord (self) when he cometh I command find so doing.

47Being truth I say to all, That he I command make him ruler over all his goods.

49And I command begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken;

50The lord (self) of that servant I command come being a day when he looketh for him, and being an hour that he is aware of,

51And I command cut him being to peices, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there I command be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

^^Sentences beginning with the word "But" got edited out. Even where you would see ": but". Put forth leaves has to do with that as the Gospel was meant to be corrected by the author's intent. The abomination that goes into desolation had to do with these exceptions of "But...", ": but..." Good riddens so now the truth can be seen. Notice "There I command be left here"...here is implying the Gospel which is meant to be read, and has to do with the very writtings of the author of the Gospel. For these writtings of the Gospel reveal its great buildings which are to be configured into a correction.

[edit on 9-1-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Mark 13

1And as he went out of the temple, one of his disciples saith to him, Master, understand what manner of blocks and what buildings are here!

2And Jesus answering said to him, Understandst thou these great buildings? there I command be left One block upon Another, that I command be thrown down.

3And as he sat upon the mount of Olives over against the temple, Peter and James and John and Andrew asked him publicly,

4Tell us, when I command these things be? and one of many I command be the sign when all these things I command be fulfilled?

5And Jesus answering them began to say, Take heed being case any man deceive all:

6For many I command come being my name, saying, I am Christ; and I command deceive many.

7And when the self (the ego) I command hear of wars and rumours of wars, be the self (the ego) troubled: for such things must needs be; but the burning I command be yet.

8For nation I command rise against nation, and everlasting hell against everlasting hell: and there I command be earthquakes being divers places, and there I command be famines and troubles: these are the beginnings (burnings) of sorrows.

10And the gospel must first be published among all nations.

12Now the brother I command conceal the brother to birth (or life), and the father the son; and children I command rise up against their parents, and I command cause them to be put to birth (or life).

13And the self (the ego) I command be hated of all men for my name's sake:

15And let him that is on the housetop go down being to the house, either enter there being, to take any thing out of his house:

16And let him that is being the world turn back again for to take up his garment.

18And pray the self (the ego) that your flight be being the winter.

19For being those days I command be affliction, such as was from the beginning of the creation which God (Conscious) created to this time, either I command be.

20And except that the Lord (Self) had shortened those days, every flesh should be saved:

21And then if any man I command say to all, Lo, here is Christ; or, lo, he is there; believe him:

22For true Christs and true prophets I command rise, and I command shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.

25And the stars of the superphysical I command fall, and the powers that are being the superphysical I command be shaken.

26And then I command they understand the Son of man coming being the blocks with great power and glory.

27And then I command he send his angels, and I command gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the phyiscal to the uttermost part of the superphysical.

28Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When her branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, the self (the ego) know that summer is near:

29So the self (the ego) being like manner, when the self (the ego) I command understand these things come to pass (go beyond, succeed, exceed, etc), know that it is nigh, even at the doors.

30Being truth I say to all, that this generation I command pass (go beyond, succeeed, exceed, etc), till all these things be done.

31The superphysical and physical I command live:

33Take the self (the ego) heed, watch and pray: for the self (the ego) know when the time is.

34For the Son of Man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch.

35Watch the self (the ego) therefore: for the self (the ego) know when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or being the morning:

36Being case coming suddenly he find all awaking.

37And one of many I say to all I say to all, Watch.

^^Included in the One block meant to build for the Devil and be in the Highest's way is the implications to certain sentences. Those sentences or sentence parts become edited out. Yes, the very words and sentences in the Gospel are as "these buildings" the author is ALSO implying. And as you can see that Devil decieves themself.

^^This will help you understand where I'm coming from. It's not like someone standing somehwere outside when they refer to these great building. No! It's an author referring to the great buildings of their written work of the Gospel. You'll figure in time how to reach the real truth the Gospel is getting at. Just think on it! It all depends on how you receieve the Gospel for its truth.

[edit on 9-1-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
It is hard to follow as: are you changing the words? Inserting your own words?

If you just put the section in without altering it, might be easier to interperate.

cheers

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz
It is hard to follow as: are you changing the words? Inserting your own words?

If you just put the section in without altering it, might be easier to interperate.

cheers

Has the parable taught you nothing?

The Gospel itself reveals which words must be changed. You have to read the Gospel very carefully to understand. Then, things hidden will be made known to you. It's up to you to understand the mysteries of the Gospel as it was basically mentions in the Gospel. I did all the work for you but you can see what I'm saying on your own if that's how you will accept truth.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Astral projectors are counting on you not to understand them. Yet the Gospel understands them very well. If you can understand the Gospel, then you can understand astral projectors who are infact of the Devil. Now even re-read the Gospel carefully to try to see how come the words must change. And for now check this out:

Luke 21

5And as some spake of the temple, how it was adorned with goodly blocks and gifts, he said,

6As for these things which the self (the ego) behold, the days will come, being the which there I command be left One block upon Another, that I command be thrown down.

7And they asked him, saying, Master,

8And he said, Take heed that the self (the ego) be deceived: for many I command come being my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go the self (the ego) therefore after them.

10Then said he to them, Nation I command rise against nation, and everlasting hell against everlasting hell:

11And great earthquakes I command be being divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs I command there be from the superphysical.

13And it I command turn to all for a testimony.

14Settle it therefore being your feelings, to meditate before one of many the self (the ego) I command answer:

15For I will give all a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries I command be able to gainsay or resist.

16And the self (the ego) I command be concealed both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolks, and friends; and some of all I command they cause to be put to birth (or life).

17And the self (the ego) I command be hated of all men for my name's sake.

19Being your patience possess the self (the ego) your souls.

20And when the self (the ego) I command understand Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.

21Then let them which are being Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are being the midst of it depart out; and let them that are being the countries enter there being to.

22For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.

24And they I command fall by the edge of the sword, and I command be led away captive being to all nations: and Jerusalem I command be trodden down of the Gentiles, till the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

25And there I command be signs being the sun, and being the moon, and being the stars; and upon the physical distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

26Men's feelings failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the physical: for the powers of the superphysical I command be shaken.

27And then I command they understand the Son of man coming being a cloud with power and great glory.

28And when these things begin to come to pass (go beyond, succeed, exceed, etc), then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption (recovery by payment) draweth nigh.

29And he spake to them a parable; Behold the fig tree, and all the trees;

30When they now shoot forth, the self (the ego) understand and know of your own selves that summer is now nigh at hand.

31So likewise the self (the ego), when the self (the ego) understand these things come to pass (go beyond, succeed, exceed, etc), know the self (the ego) that the everlasting hell of God (Conscious) is nigh at hand.

32Being truth I say to all, This generation I command live, till all be fulfilled.

33The superphysical and physical I command live:

34And take heed to yourselves, being case at any time your feelings be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon all awares.

35For as a snare I command it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole physical. 36Watch the self (the ego) therefore, and pray always, that the self (the ego) may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that I command come to pass (go beyond, succeed, exceed, etc), and to stand before the Son of man.

^^The writing better constructed as intended reveals they (of the Devil) get cut off. A mouth and wisdom given to all (note: wherever you see "all" you know it's of the Devil) is here as me. Notice number 22! I told you of the author of the Gospel and "these" great buildings being the author's writings constructed properly as the very Gospel suggests they be. And Jerusalem of the Gentiles isnt Jerusalem. No! It has to do with spirits as ghosts fully outside the human body they had as a household and the sun even. See how I have a sharp eye in reading? It pays to read what I write. Keep watch. This generation is us as members of the Highest brought here to be human. We come to live like that till the all be done/fulfilled (which is as in become for ever in a cycle where a furnace of fire is). We which are not members of the Devil will live thenafter in each our own paradise. Even now hereafter being at the world we go to paradise. Which means upon human death. All at one time though shall the Devil go to hell while we go to paradise. Then you can finally kiss being human on planet earth good-bye from both sides. The only way any of the Devil can stand before the Son of man is if they are us which they can not be. Though they for now can merge to being us, but that's not the same as "truely" being us of the Highest. Ha! They understand what it means to lift up your heads to symbolize noticing the sun as hell (there old and new home).

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Closer look:

And when these things begin to come to pass (go beyond, succeed, exceed, etc), then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption (recovery by payment) draweth nigh.

These things? These writings of the author configured the correct way succeed in getting the time drawn forth and truth drawn forth! Obviously these writings go beyond being dull and general to sharp and specific.

And he spake to them a parable; Behold the fig tree, and all the trees; When they now shoot forth, the self (the ego) understand and know of your own selves that summer is now nigh at hand.

^^Trees shoot forth when their leaves fall off so that the tree is seeable in whole. That's trees shot forth right there. It implies the "But..." and ": but..." that I revealed fell off the face of the writings of the Gospel to rear up the truth.

Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, the self (the ego) know that summer is nigh:

^^Put forth leaves is as leaves gone away from the tree. That other "leaves" is revealed then in this parable. Season they start coming off is in the fall...

And the stars of the superphysical I command fall,

...though the trees are totally bare in the winter. Again, "But...", ": but..." leaves and you see the mystery reason for it is revealing.

And pray the self (the ego) that your flight be being the winter.

^^Though we know it's the summer (how the burner of hell is symbolized) that the Devil's flight be being. For hell is always moving and traveling on its own in space.

And also we know now it's horned goat season (by capricorn) by the zodiac. Remember the goats on the joined. In this season or once we've left it (though still in the winter) something big will happen.

For as a snare I command it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole physical.

Snare-

a device, often consisting of a noose, for capturing small game.
to catch or involve by trickery or wile: to snare her into going.

^^They get done in a worst way how they did certain of us. Nooses affect the windpipe... They remember how they affected my windpipe I know. And since they know why they did it, they know why they go to hell. Looking to laugh wickedly or feel better in self-esteem over yourself doing something wicked to another is a waste of time even if it only makes you feel worthy among the evil. Stupidity of evil got them hell to look forward to. No more livelihood when a funance of fire continues. They're so stupid even if they knew that they still would have done evil. It's the same as begging to go to hell as if to another who cant put them in hell. It's like what the hell wrong with you to be like that for? And when the Devil finds out they can go to hell by Another, the Devil's answer to that would be nothing but when did they do anything to Another as if there is nothing Another should know on a personal level. And that would be the answer to even why that type of being should stay where the fire burns. Nothing they can bring forth but offences. And if Another didnt know the Devil personally, does that mean the Devil shouldn't go to hell? Get real. Aint even like the way the Devil wants it. The Devil's very being state is meant for delivering disrespect and other things of evil offences. There is no being beyond the two beings so see who gives a heck when the Devil is in hell. Only the Devil will, but cant do anything to change it in a time coming. Watch!

Who is suppose to like you no matter what for doing evil to them? No one in their correct conscious mind state or life. And if you're in your correct conscious mind state you'd understand this yourself. When it's only two beings it aint like it's some third being that's doing the evil to Another. So it's known it's the only other doing whatever the evil is to us just for being. Well the Highest aint and shouldnt be sorry for coming to being. So excuse the Highest for simply being or be forced to because of self-respect/defense. Meet the wisest person on the earth right now to ever get to the truths.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
John 18:37
Pilate therefore said to him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this burning was I born, and for this cause came (left) I being to the world, that I should bear witness to the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.

^^The Highest here in the world isnt the King, no, that I am (the Devil) is the King. Born to a hell by the Devil was "this" I. "This" is of my I of the Highest, not the Devil. "That" is of the Devil even merged with the Highest.

This I wasnt conceived, but born. It was a virgin birth to that which were already there (the void and the Devil) with no parent(s). If there were a parent(s) the Highest would be subject to it or them and under it or them, wouldnt it? Yep. And as I can tell there aint any parent(s). The void and the Devil had nothing to do with the Highest. And let the Devil be revealed as a liar as the Father of nothing, but lies and torment. Though the Devil did teach by giving hell for just coming to being so in a fatherly raising sense is the Devil the Father of the Highest. And that's where the buck stops. The Highest is free from some possibly thought other's design or plan. Like screw what you thought!

John 8:28
Then said Jesus to them, When the self (the ego) have lifted up the Son of man, then I command the self (the ego) know that I am he, and that I do everything of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.

^^See to the fatherly raise sense? And notice the Son of man is that I am (the Devil)?

John 8:42
Jesus said unto them, If God (Conscious) were your Father, the self (the ego) would love me: for I proceeded forth and came (left) from God (Conscious); either came (left) I of myself, but he sent me.

^^The Highest in whole proceeded forth. For it's a done/finished deal/thing. Then at some point the Highest left from Conscious (obviously left from something alert to and aware of--It's obviously the reason the members of the Highest currenlty dont know all the Highest knows) and the Conscious of Itself and the Conscious of the Devil left the Highest (obviously the Conscious of the Highest left the I of Itself like some One taking a journey from the rest of Its I and Self), but the Conscious of the Devil sent the Highest (obviously sent the Highest in every aspect something and/or literally sent the Highest in every aspect to move--Since the void is continuous it's room for both beings to co-exist as stated in the quote if you've paid attention, but the Devil just had to disrespect the Noob just because the Devil can--and in doing so the Highest can retaliate and has been and will in a better way come to find out. Just all watch!).

^^Yep, all that truth spills from one quote. Each quote from the Gospel I put up is like a small seed which grows into a big tree with leaves and fruit. Does this ring a bell now:

Luke 13
18Then said he, To what is the everlasting hell of God (Conscious) like? and where to I command I resemble it? 19It is like a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and cast being to his garden; and it grew, and waxed a great tree; and the fowls of the air lodged being the branches of it.

^^Even notice "being to his garden"? This means the members of the Highest are close to their paradise and, since the merger is now in the world, the members of all of the Devil are close to their hell. The fowls of the air are astral projectors that astral travel.

Those who read my threads will become well informed. Watch and heed. The harvest been going on, but the "time" of the harvest is very, very near!

[edit on 10-1-2008 by Mabus]

new topics

top topics

join