It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Answer my Niburu/Planet X Question.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Here is my question after reading a few threads and looking some information up on the internet. I'm no Einstein but I took Astronomy so I have a decent Idea on how the solar system works. BUT Keep in mind when answering my question pretend you talking to Homer Simpson if you are 1 of those that get to complicated.

Here is my question....THAT EVERY WEBSITE CLAIMS....

If Planet-X is on an incline orbit unlike most planets that are on the Solar Equator and it's coming from the souther hemisphere then how in the world is the sun going to block the view of this so call planet if it's coming from underneath? it's Impossible, So please explain that.

Also we rotate around the sun so our view is always shifting and people below earth souther equator could see the souther skies with telescopes unlike people who are on the Northern portion of the equator.

I found this website, and many others share the same theory that the planet is comming from behind the sun and they have a few photos.

www.detailshere.com...

It's impossible, but if I'm wrong please show me how it works.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Wow 56 people have seen this thread and nobody has an answer to my question. C'mon there's gotta be some hardcore belivers of planet X that can explain this.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I think you answered your own question - it's impossible.

These Planet Xers need to show some damn solid proof... How convenient is it for them to say that it's covered by chemtrails, or the sun? It sounds like the ramblings of a mad man, believing in something, but having no solid evidence. I've heard a 3600 year cycle, what the $%&? Something that big would disturb our orbit too much, and if such a thing happened in the past, we wouldn't be here today because there'd be no evolution.

As for the 'it alters our DNA so we'll survive' business...

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
lol, yeah it's bullsh*t it's people that take actual facts and twisted it around.
The funny thing is that Empires used to exits the last time this supposed planet existed and came around around.
3600 years....
The Romans would definitively would have wrote or left some kind of statue standing or the Chinese dynasty.

The NASA observatory on Antarctica is true but I think they are looking at other things not this so called planet X that people claim.

Just like the "Mythbutsters" say "THIS ONE IS BUSTED"

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   
the problem here is, we as in this generation is lost with the past. All history is about is secrecy. People paid/killed/lied their way to be famous or w/e and then we have the smart ones who think more and say stuff, write it down and then we have these researchers, they find it and post it on the internet. It's a scare tactic, thats it!

Jesus once said, "Don't believe in anything you hear or read" or something like that...in the end, we all die, so who cares...it's a win-win situation man. Just spend these 5 years with a lot of fun so you won't be sorry.....hope that helps!

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Granted I agree, there is no shred of proof offered up thus far except some really really ancient ruins that suggest something happened a very long time ago involving a large stellar object. However, if X were on an elliptical orbit that only reaches "near" sun ever 36500 years or whatever it is, then it is possible for it to make the rounds several times and never come close to Earth orbit...but due to patterns eventually it's year comes up when Earth is close to it's very fast (they say several days you see it in the sky...then all hell breaks loose for about 10 hours, and then a few days later it fades out of sight) and then way way way...out to space it goes again. Others, from what I've read, speculate that X only comes into the far reaches of our solar system (out by Uranus) but that it actually has a few planets orbiting it, and given the patterns, even though X (actually a small brown star slightly bigger than Jupiter) comes every 3600 years, the planets also have their orbits around X and so one of these is the one that once in a while, every 100 (arbitrary to make the point because I don't know the actual amount...it's all theory anyway) orbits or so around X, it comes close to Earth. So it may be this other planet that causes the gravitational and/or electromagnetic fluctuations that seem so prominent a part of Earth's ancient folk lore and mythological history...

Just my two cents...however I think a larger threat we face, and much more serious in the here and now, is that the USA, Russia and China (not to mention the others) have over 20,000 active and ready to go nuclear bombs that could be delivered at a moment's notice. We have some seriously pressing societal problems here on earth including, energy crisis, religious disagreements (to put it mildly), water shortages that will only get worse, racial problems, corruption in finance and trade of scarce resources like Diamonds, a major health care crisis in the United States and third world countries, and food shortages (also expected to get worse along with energy shortages and water disputes)....

In my opinion, we will be damn lucky to even make it as a civilization to even see X come around if or when it does...

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by magestyk7

FYI, the person who speaks on behalf of Zetatalk is a CIA disinformation agent.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattguy404
These Planet Xers need to show some damn solid proof...

Im not going either way on the whole planet X thing, but solid proof???

Come on people, this is like the 10th time in the past few weeks that someone has asked for solid proof... the truth is, most of the subjects we discuss on these forums dont have solid proof.

There are videos that exist, pictures that have been taken, scientific data that has been calculated, but isnt that the same for UFO, NWO, 9/11 theories?

I know i believe in UFOs, and could pull up a ton of information, but if anyone had solid proof, like 100% proof, then it would not be a conspiracy, it would be a fact, and that my friend, is not likely to be found here, but thats not to say the truth isnt out there.

Didnt mean to pick at you, like i said, i dont have an opinion of planet X, i think anything is possible, but it just perturbs me a little when people here ask for hard evidence of anything... I know I havent found any hard evidence, but a lot of theories put together with existing data.

To add to the thread a little, Ill add the videos that I've seen on Planet X:

[edit on 1-2-2008 by Odessy]

[edit on 1-2-2008 by Odessy]

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I'm not sure if canadian vandal visits here anymore but he has some lame ass fake photos of a two sun sunrise and sunset.

its funny cause on clear big blue sky mornings, I see one.

if a planet that huge was headed our way, thered be proof enough already

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MurderCityDevil

yeah, they are called Sun Dogs, and can be read about HERE
theres a ton of pictures of sun dogs on that wiki page as well, so check em out as to not be fooled by photos claiming they are planet X, like in the first video i posted...

but im not saying planet X does not exist lol! anything is possible!

top topics

join