It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Journeyman television show

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I did a search and couldn't find anything on this, so I decided to go ahead and post. I have been anticipating the return of the NBC television show "Journeyman" and I have found that the show is being seriously considered for cancellation. It really irritates me that they have so many crime shows on and very few science fiction. If this was a Law and Order type show they would undoubtedly continue it.

Anyway, if you like science fiction and you like this show, here is a link to an online petition to keep the show on the air. Petition

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
i actually watched the 1st episode "on-demand" and i wasn't impressed. it was like quantum leap without Al. and that's just no fun.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by an0maly33

The show wasn't all that great in the beginning, but I love science fiction movies and shows about time travel so I continued to watch it. The show did get better after a few episodes in my opinion. I think that it would be a good show in the long run.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
you might be right. there have been many shows that got canceled before they got good. it's all up to the guys behind the desks. obligatory
for Fox's fumble with Firefly...that one was great from the start and they didn't give it a chance either. for some reason the suits don't think people are interested in sci-fi.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by an0maly33

"for some reason the suits don't think people are interested in sci-fi."

I know and it doesn't make any sense, because we are living in a Sci- Fi world. I just can't imagine how having "Law and Order" on every other channel, 24 hours a day is making them any money. It seems that there isn't very much creativity in today's world

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I really like this show and have watched each episode thus far. With it's time slot, I rarely get to watch it live. But it's a constant on my DVR list, and I normally watch a few episodes at a time. Thank you for the link to the petition.

I would certainly hope to see it back for a second season.

October Road made it back for a second season, and I hope it's doing good. I don't think the same can be said for Traveler.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
O boy!! My biggest hate for this season.

It just seems like the writers had a good idea for a series and TOTALLY neglected to put some background and substance into the characters.

WHY did he start travelling back in time?? Unanswered and neglected for the six episodes I could bear to watch before wanting to smash the TV in frustration.

Now I read about script problems and writer strikes etc.. Now his ex was from 1948 travelling FORWARD in time??? Spent enough time there to forge a relationship??? An asian high-power female lawyer in a designer suit in 1948??

arggghhhhh.. Too many loose ends and inconsistencies

I can't wait for a return series of DEXTER and THE DRESDEN FILES... with developed characters from the start

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by chissler

You're welcome for the link chissler

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by NTSFR3

Signed
, this is a wicked show and the fudgers cant cancel it

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Petition signed.
AGENT_T, you'll be waiting a very long time for another season of Dresden as it's already been axed, which is a bloomin shame as I enjoyed that too.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Journyman orignal

Quick search few more people are intrested about it look here

top topics

join