It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Moon Hoax Footage?: Apollo 11

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jra

ok,lets see now,JAXA/NHK has detailed pictures of the moon ,moon samples can be collected and compared to the ones they brought back from apollo 11,they will have the DNA of a hoax,beleave me NASAs watching very carefully,compare the samples ,and find a match,no match ,CASE CLOSED

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
The two camps always work with the following lemmas:
Fake photos => fake landings
vs
real landings => real photos

But what if the landings were real and the photos were fake.
There are several good reasons to think that the astronauts couldn't take good photos on the moon.
If Nixon saw lousy photos taken by the astronauts and very good photos made in a studio which were looking like they were taken on the moon, isn't it conceivable that he might have chosen the latter?
I have good reasons to think that there are severe problems with the photos which can't be overlooked.
I have made a thread to explain what these problems were, which make very difficult for me to accept these photos have been taken on the moon.
See my thread (at the end I give a link to a video I made on youtube

www.angelfire.com...

I have made this video in two versions: one for large monitors (by default), and another one for small monitors you can accede by clicking a link at the start of the thread.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I suggest anyone interested in the clip watch the full doc, i believe its titled "a funny thing happened on the way to the moon" Its contains more compelling questions and information regarding the "alleged" moon landing.

mw

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

The only way to find out is to go there and see if the marks from the moon landing remain not much to erode the marks so they should still be there.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by jra
This is not evidence of hoaxing. Here is a link to a site that goes into this in some detail. Apollo 11 TV broadcasts. There is also a thread on another forum that discusses that page as well. Here it is for those who may be interested.

Your second link is excellent. The guy has a compelling argument against the claims in this video.

The Smoking Gun of Bart's "Smoking Gun" Footage
« Thread Started on Oct 19, 2006, 9:06am »
Bart Sibrel's video argues that this television footage was made in low Earth orbit, rather than on the way to the Moon. The images of Earth, he claims, are either black cardboard with a round hole cut out, or a transparency. Note right there that these are mutually exclusive - If he doesn't know, then he is just guessing without evidence. In fact, there is evidence, but it doesn't support either of Sibrel's conjectures.

Phantom Wolf has already pointed out that the behavior of the Earth images is in no way consistent with something attached to the window itself. I've been looking at the content of the Earth images.

As PW said, in the first day-and-a-half of the mission there were three live television transmissions from the Apollo 11 spacecraft, which showed the Earth out the window. At about the same time as each of these transmissions, the astronauts also photographed the Earth using a 70mm Hasselblad camera. These provide exceptionally high resolution images. Here are frame grabs from each of the three transmissions, with a photograph taken at about the same time for comparison.

Note that the cloud patterns match:

[image]
AS11-36-5341 (HR)

[image]
AS11-36-5366 (HR)

[image]
AS11-36-5373 (HR)

(Image courtesy of Earth Sciences and Image Analysis Laboratory, NASA Johnson Space Center.)

As you can readily see, the photographs show the whole planet with spherical shading rather than just a portion. In the hi-res versions you can see features - most of North America appears in all three images. Were these images prepared in advance and hung out the window to stage a hoax? This is a testable question. If this was an authentic transmission, and the TV transmission was going out live, and the hi-res photographs match the TV images, then the weather patterns visible in the photographs must match the local weather measured across the country at the time the images were taken.
So, do the weather patterns match?

edit on 4-2-2012 by Xieon because: (no reason given)

jra

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xieon
Your second link is excellent.

If you liked that one, I think you'll love this one.

That "it was filmed in LEO" routine.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join