It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Moon Hoax Footage?: Apollo 11

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Hey everyone.

I've done a pretty thorough search through the ATS archives and can;t find this video anywhere.
It was posted on youtube in late july and I just put it up in my other THREAD: A few questions about the Apollo 11 UFO sightings.

Anyway, I figured people looking for moon landing HOAXes would not check out that thread, so Here it is, on its own thread:

*NOTE: like I said earlier, I couldn't find it in the archives so I hope its all new info to everyone... I've never heard anything like it before:

YouTube Link

Interested on what you guys have to say

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Note to ATS MODS... is this in the right forum?
Please move as you see fit... probably space would be better

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Interesting video, I don't think I've ever come across that one before. If that video is not misrepresented then I would have to agree that NASA was doing some trickery with their video shots. That would also explain why it is going to take so many years for us to go back to the moon.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
best footage ive seen of this subject matter

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   
wow!!! if that is genuine footage, and it sure are heck looks like it then that is one hell of a smoking gun. Great find

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Amazing video! is this proof then? Does this end the debate, or is it not trustworthy?

[edit on 12-1-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Unfortunately it has been discussed and there is an image comparison showing that the Earth is not cut out to appear smaller.

As you can see the full image from 2002 gives the same sort of cloud formations which would not be evident if the image on the left were a cut-out.

I do admit that Neil Armstrong's comments are puzzling, and it sure would be nice to have a clarification what he meant by 'remove one of Truth's protective layers'.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Badge01

Nice catch, but I'm sure they could easily create the illusion of it looking like that, because they would know how earth cloud formation looks like from being in space. They wouldn't have to be on the moon to know what cloud formations looked like basically.

Im still 50/50 thou thanks to you.

[edit on 12-1-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Badge01
Unfortunately it has been discussed and there is an image comparison showing that the Earth is not cut out to appear smaller.

As you can see the full image from 2002 gives the same sort of cloud formations which would not be evident if the image on the left were a cut-out.

If you listen to the video, though, the narrator is suggesting that the "cut-out" was used to eclipse the window to make it appear as though half of the Earth was in shadow. The narrarot said that it was the actual Earth in the video, just seen through a small window and with something like paper covering it up to create the effect.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Bumping this thread to see other peoples comments

What do you guys think, is this video right or wrong?

[edit on 14-1-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I've seen this a few times before (I think its part of a longer documentry) and it is compelling.

Who's to say for sure what went on up there but lets put it this way, America had to beat Russia to the moon at ALL COSTS, if they couldn't do it legit then of course you would have a back up plan just in case.

I would do the same given the political situation back then, doesn't make it right but the consequences were too much for them to fail.

Did they go??? I dont think so and here is why -

www.youtube.com...

See how depressed these guys are... you've just come back from mans greatest achievement, written yourself in the history books forever, fulfilled years of training and lived the dream. WOULD YOU ACT LIKE THIS IF IT HAPPENED? OR WOULD YOU ACT LIKE THIS IF YOU'VE JUST COME BACK FROM A FAILED ATTEMPT AND BEEN TOLD TO LIE TO THE WORLD?

It's all written in thier faces, just watch Neil Armstrongs face 33 to 37sec and then the others look at him as if he was about to reveal the truth.

And one for fun -

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   
HAL, maybe they saw aliens....lol

and asked NASA and found out the govt been lying to use about the whole thing.

..just using imagination.

[edit on 14-1-2008 by Kidachi]

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Kidachi

LOL who knows?? maybe?

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by II HAL II

That video was tense!! Something very odd about the body language and voice tones, facial expressions, weird!

I think you may be right, or at least they are hiding something.

[edit on 14-1-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I have the whole almost hour long video, but can't post it.

I have this whole documentary too, but can't post it.

[edit on 15-1-2008 by Mockmasta]

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I agree..

I've seen the pictures of fake moon landings and documentaries but on there own its easy to dismiss. Add the press conference and later cryptic statements made by Armstrong and it's hard to think we were told the truth.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
can anyone independantly capture an image of the u.s. flag on the moon via telescope, or is it conveiniantly located on the 'dark side'? this'd be the proof of an actual landing wouldn't it?

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Hey you guys, sorry it took so long for me to get back to this thread, I just arrived back from a 6 day vacation in NYC and didnt get online once.

Thanks for replying, I cant wait to see that video HAL posted!

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   

can anyone independantly capture an image of the u.s. flag on the moon via telescope, or is it conveiniantly located on the 'dark side'? this'd be the proof of an actual landing wouldn't it?

I actually just bought a telescope, just for gee wiz ill take a look when I get back to the US to see if its visible. hopefully I can attach a camera and take a pic if i do see it.

but to add to this thread.
America freaked out when the Russians beat us in the space race... could this have been a fraud to put up some sort of superiority facade? maybe to make us look like the more technologically advanced country?
i definately think its a possibility.

jra

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
This is not evidence of hoaxing. Here is a link to a site that goes into this in some detail. Apollo 11 TV broadcasts. There is also a thread on another forum that discusses that page as well. Here it is for those who may be interested.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join