It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Art Bell Show Area51 Employee Calls in - Predicts Sept. 11th?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Art Bell hosted an "Area51 Employee Call-In" Show on Sept.11th, 1997.

The first caller, "Steve", claimed to have been a former employee there, and mentioned a file folder he had been given by his higher-ups that laid out probable future events and that he was actually ordered to discuss some events specifically on Sept.11th and not the night before as previously thought (5:10). He eludes to Sept. 11th more than once in a very peculiar manner (7:30)(13:04). There are some points where he sounds a little out there and others where he sounds very grounded.

The second caller, also a former employee, claims to be originally from the year 2072 and is calling from the present on an expedition to record historical events.
At (20:45) he eludes to series of "catastrophes" taking place around the turn of the century on the eastern part of the country, but we get through it eventually. He sounds eerily similiar to the voice of the "frantic" Area51 employee call we all know and love, but calmed down.

Anyway, Listen and decide for yourself. Could they have known about the coming WTC event in 1997? Very thought provoking at the least.

Apologies if this has been posted before or in the future. Here's the link:

(5:10) (7:30) (13:04) (20:45)

PC: (right click to download)
MAC: option + click

www.hotlinkfiles.com...

[edit on 9-1-2008 by AGENT51]

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Some of that sound interesting, though i doubt that these callers were realy who they claimed to be

[edit on 10-1-2008 by Lightunseen]

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Just out of curiousity, do u know who painted your avatar? Thats very cool artwork. Where can i get some art like that?

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
All I can say is I did some research.

The "Earthquake" never happened.

It is physically impossible to go forward in time and backward. Reasoning is because day by day things would change.

And when they say about the material that is revealed next year "1998". Was nothing. Also they talk about intercepting alien communications which is near rare because they would be more advanced then us.

Also worm holes in California. Um where?

People from the planet "Nowarloves" after WW1 tell about what we need to protect our selfs.

I believe this audio clip is completely fake.

The only weird this honestly is the both talk about "EVENTS" and "TIME TRAVEL"

And supposedly there are humans in the future? Which is once again impossible because each day gets older and older.

The Mars landing thing was interesting, about Mar's Rail Launcher.......

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I only listened to it for a couple of minutes, but already it sounds a bit odd... Its like, why would the people at Area 51 request for someone to phone in.... especially as its so "top secret"

As for UFO's at The facility.... unlikely...

Laura x

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
In regards to the area 51 caller, this was a hoax as i've got a copy of the show where he phoned in and explained that it was hoax.

here is the link: Area 51 Caller Hoax

its at the bottom of the page

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Wow this is really old news, I heard of this like 6 years ago. I thought we were a little more up to date here. The first link on this thread doesn't even work so I cannot comment on the 9-11 predictions. Perhaps they were taken off because they were true, perhaps they were just B.S., who knows. Did this information matter anyway? Did anyone use it to stop 9-11? Did anyone even make an attempt to use it to stop 9-11? No. I personally think the guy on Art Bell was a nut case and he set the stage for the loss of transmission with his statement that they would triangulate his call soon. Just seems too convenient to me. But the big question remains, if he or anyone else provided information regarding 9-11 and it was not acted upon, or at the very, very least made known t the public by Art Bell or whoever he spoke to, then my problem is with that individual, and he is just as guilty as those whom perpetrated the mass murder of our brothers and sisters. Do I think the government was involved, absolutely, there is way too much evidence supporting that. Has that changed anything? No. The American people do not care if they are brutalized, swindled, lied to, and even murdered. So what do you do? The best thing that can happen to this country is a complete and total economic collapse, and you know what, that may not even be enough to wake the idiots up who call this place home. Sitting here and crying about what has happened is doing no-one any good other than those responsible, for so long as you are distracted enough to not take action, they win and you lose. You want to make a name for yourself? It isn't gonna happen here friends. Man up and organize people and take control of your government. Talking, crying, whining, and trying to find people to point fingers at has not been too effective to this point, do you think more of the same is going to change that? Haven't we been trying exactly that same approach with our elected officials most of whom cannot even pass a simple quiz on our county's constitution and history. Stop watching the world pass you by and get off your behinds and do something about it.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Does anyone know where I can get that show? All i can find is www.youtube.com... but the guy talks through it, i want to hear the whole thing because i do BELIEVE this is the scammer David Wilcock claiming to be the time traveler from the year 2072, have any of you heard this?

new topics

top topics

join