It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History Channel's MonsterQuest - Escamillia tonight.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
sounds like this should be almost moved to a different forum. Like mythical beasts and creatures.

Besides we have unicorn on film, bigfoot on film, mothman on film, nessie.

Mothman flies, but not in the ufo and alien forum, oh, that's right, he's identified, it's mothman. So that brings me to this. Our flying creatures have been identified as rods. This has no business being in the ufo forum.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Mods, please look where you put Jose Escamilla Roswell Rods thread and I believe you will agree with me.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SurferXXX

I would agree with you on what you have to say about not discouraging people or gloating when they have been proven to be a hoax or a failure.

Most people would get that respect, but not that guy. His behavior here was inexcusable, and I am not going to forget it. It wasted not only my time but several other people who might have just read, or participated in his threads. (which were several pages long)

If the show is on again, try to catch it. I used to be interested in the topic of rods. I will never be able to look at an insect or a bird the same, ever again!

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
There is already another thread discussing this very topic.

complete with Jose's promises of nothing.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 10-1-2008 by gauncents]

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by gauncents

This show was not called the "Roswell Rods." Come to think of it, I don't think Roswell was mentioned in the show. If it was, I was in the kitchen grabbing a soda.

In Escamilla's OP on the other thread you linked, he mentioned that he hoped the rods would be shown as never before, or something to that effect. Well, they sure were!

This is after the fact and a completely different thread!

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Enthralled Fan

I never said the show was called that, It was just e scam illa taking advantage of free advertising

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by gauncents

I apologize, took that the wrong way. So, you have the same feeling about the rods then too, huh? Your picture is pretty clear to me now!

Thanks!

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Well I watched the show entitled "Creatures from the 4th Dimension".

Of course creatures refers to rods, or Roswell Rods, or Skyfish, all the same thing. I think these so called rods aren't really rods, but long exposure times and especially slow frame rates. If you saw the episode, you saw at the end where they set up a normal camera and a super high speed camera on the same location.

Turns out they got a rod, but only in the normal camera, but in the high speed camera, it was blatantly (100% clear) that it was a moth. Rods can also just be debris too, just moving quickly and/or right up in the camera lens.

Here is a video debunking rods, but as first it looks to give proof of existence, then tells you it's just caused by quick camera turns: www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Just letting you all know gauncents is also AKA lovepens and also AKA William Klopp, the one and the same person that got Mr. Escamilla banned. He is still here roaming free still insulting Mr. Escamilla. I would like to say what I found out but I am afraid to speak because I may get banned. Talk about a free forum here on ATS. If I get banned for even breathing this.
RG

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Who is John Bro? I never heard of you before. Are you someone I should know? RG

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Johnbro
I am wondering.... if this will hurt his sales??

For someone I never have heard of saying all these things about Mr. Escamilla I just had to check you out on the internet. I went to your web site and lo and behold! You have a store John Bro! I wonder if this thread will enhance your sales? heh heh heh

Slam the guy that is on legitimate shows like The History Channel. Join in on the one forum he can't defend himself. Make a name for yourself and there you go sales galore. RG

[edit on 11-1-2008 by rggeorge]

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 05:20 AM
link   
For anyone interested, HC docu can be found in 5 parts here, good entertainment, but as conclusive as Jesus on a Tacoshell

I bet, Jose doesn't like the word "shutterspeed"

Anyway, thought people not getting US History channel might want to watch.

[edit on 11-1-2008 by Phil J. Fry]

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by rggeorge

Did you watch the show about rods, or did you just come here to snitch on somebody?

The only person that was responsible for getting Jose Escamilla banned was Jose Escamilla. He chose to be rude, offensive and act in a manner unbecoming for a professional person.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Are we gonna discuss Jose Escamillia or the show?

Can we have a topic on rods or does everyone think they are debunked after the airing of Monsterquest?

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Monsterenergy791

we are going to discuss the show, it's value as a scientific study, and it's results.
(gauncents will continue to be personally abusive because he has previous personal issues with JE, and should be ignored.)

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Phil J. Fry

thank you for the links, pjf

(i am on dial up, so will get back to you with my review mid april
)

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by liv074_v.2
reply to post by Monsterenergy791

we are going to discuss the show, it's value as a scientific study, and it's results.
(gauncents will continue to be personally abusive because he has previous personal issues with JE, and should be ignored.)

You are completely wrong, Jose and myselft have shaken hands. I am in the process of having him re-instated.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I have to say that rods were pretty well debunked. The evidence against them is to high.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

Yeah, I agree with you there. They are just fast moving bugs (such as dragonflies) or even slow moving bugs, but in front of a slow-framed camera.

And the reason people can't see them is becasue they are created by the camera and are usually objects and bugs we are well aware about.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
The Rods debunking is just the beginning. A major ruckus going on at the Roswell Rods web site. Looks like there's more to the story than what everyone here suspects is an open and shut case. He just nailed The History Channel and Monster Quest. RG

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join