It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul's 5th Place New Hampshire Primary Speech

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
This is part one, they haven't posted part two yet.

I don't even need to say anything, it's all in the video.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
All I see is an old man used as a prop so the crowd of losers can cheer for themselves. Half the front audience doesn't even look old enough to vote.
The only thing of significance is that he mentioned other candidates are talking about the constitution finally. That was his que of defeat, but the dumbasses in the crowd never got it. He is content that he got a message out and knows he doesn't stand a chance to win.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheArchAngel
He is content that he got a message out and knows he doesn't stand a chance to win.

Gee, I wonder why that would be.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheArchAngel
All I see is an old man used as a prop so the crowd of losers can cheer for themselves.

I have looked as you have seen, but I do not perceive a crowd of losers whose crutch is a feeble old man: I see a gathering of patriots awakened and enlivened by an old soul with a young spirit supported and even carried by the constitutional principles responsible for the bedrock the United States was built upon.

Originally posted by TheArchAngelThe only thing of significance is that he mentioned other candidates are talking about the constitution finally.

If to mention the constitution was significant, and from the beginning Ron Paul has mentioned it by nature, whereas the other candidates have mentioned it by necessity, what then does that say of Ron Paul?

Here is part two of the series

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   

All I see is an old man used as a prop so the crowd of losers can cheer for themselves. Half the front audience doesn't even look old enough to vote.

I'm glad you enjoyed the video. Plus, I am glad you saw the fact that there are people too young to vote. That means, the next election, will have an even more significant impact. Even IF Ron Paul doesn't win presidency, he still started a r3volution.

The only thing of significance is that he mentioned other candidates are talking about the constitution finally.

Like Alexi Humi said, if it takes Ron Paul to remind Americans about the Constitution, then the revolution has begun.

It really doesn't matter if Ron Paul becomes president or not, its his motive to become president thats whats important.

Thank you, Alexi Humi, for posting the 2nd part of that speech.

[edit on 1/9/2008 by Quasar]

[edit on 1/9/2008 by Quasar]

new topics

top topics

join