It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top 10 posts best and worst and done before.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I was wondering what are your top 10 ATS posts that just keep getting repeated and it's all the same subjects over and over again.

Mind you, newbees young or old will not know what has been before, and many new people starting to get interested in the paranormal, have odd experiences and have a new passion for conspiracies will start off the same way. Some may just want to boost their points because they decide to make a wide open subject.

Anyway Here is my top 12 of heard it before, gets people to argue and not again posts. Not in any order mind you just a list, you decide your top 5 or 3 as it could take you time to write it. Copy and paste from me and put it in your own order. Interesting to think what gets people annoyed or passionate about.

1) Is there a God religion is stupid?

2) 9/11 explosives here is the proof.

3) Free masons are evil.

4) Muslims kill again more riots.

5) Reptile caught on video.

6) Political correctness.

7) End of the World, Bible and 2012.

8) My Alien or Ghost experience and new UFO video

9) John Lear's questions

10) The Great space pictures.

11) Marshall Law big brother watching us.

12) Israel Iran and Iraq.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
....Some may just want to boost their points because they decide to make a wide open subject.

Like starting a top 10 list?

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I wish there was a self make Survey function on ATS as other sites seem to have them too. It would be good if we could do some statistics on here and it's a shame that with people with so many views that this can not be done._javascript:icon('
')

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Maybe this type of post is not the most orginal idea but I do find that with everything questions about the Universe is built in us. We are a species that wonders about life and what is out there and what is to come. We argue about right and wrongs and ones persons right is anothers wrong.

I guess some questions all boil down to the same level, before you get deeper you need to decide which field you trust most. Do you live in the UFO alien federation universe or the Religious universe of thought?

new topics

top topics

join