It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Votes Not Counted In New Hampshire District

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Ron Paul Votes Not Counted In New Hampshire District

prisonplanet.com

Major allegations of vote fraud in New Hampshire are circulating after Hillary Clinton reversed a mammoth pre-polling deficit to defeat Barack Obama with the aid of Diebold electronic voting machines, while confirmed votes for Ron Paul in the Sutton district were not even counted. ...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
This isn't disputable. There is no reason a recount should not take place at this point. If one precinct messed up, there's a chance for more.

prisonplanet.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

I feel we all have a responsibility here to make some noise and get some good, old fashioned hand counting done. I encourage all of you in the US (and especially those of us in NH) to call or write not only the NH GOP, but the local news stations (Boston included). We all saw how seriously New Hampshire voters take politics with our state GOP pulling it's support of the FOX news debates, and if we let them know that this kind of creative accounting with our votes will not be tolerated, THEY WILL LISTEN!

Truth be told that this may all be on the up and up and the number problems experienced are merely human error or something less sinister. Unfortunately, in this day and age the American people are more aware of the corruption in our government and for us to demand a recount and explanation is not only necessary but it is our right.

If this matter is swept under the rug and tomorrow comes and we do nothing then the upcoming primaries can (and most likely will) be manipulated. I don't care if you voted for McCain, Obama, or Vermin Supreme. We must have accountability!

The New Hampshire state GOP office can be found at: www.nhgop.org...

The direct email page is at: www.nhgop.org...

I encourage all of you to keep the emails short, sweet, and above all else POLITE!
As was seen last week, the NH GOP is a fair, balanced, and proud group, and by encouraging them to look into these accusations will only benefit all of us.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Comma8Comma1I feel we all have a responsibility here to make some noise and get some good, old fashioned hand counting done.

I know I am. I'm e-mailing like crazy. I may even call some places later.

This is unacceptable.

[edit on 1/9/2008 by SonicInfinity]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Already posted: www.abovepolitics.com...

Please add your thoughts to that thread.

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join