It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jerusalem lights to go out so Bush can enjoy sunrise

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Jerusalem lights to go out so Bush can enjoy sunrise

www.breitbart.com

Lights in the Old City of Jerusalem will be turned off before dawn this week so visiting US President George W. Bush can get a better view of the sun rising over its ancient walls.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
My is this weird. This along with the other gestures is just weird. Should I expect Olmert to announce the President is the Messiah too or will he do it himself in Jerusalem? (sarcasm)

www.breitbart.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 9/1/08 by MikeboydUS]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

no wonder right wing jews in israel call president bush----king bush---and the extremists muslims call him crusader bush--myself i think president bush is the present time king of the north daniel speaks of in daniel 11:40-41.whether he will live to complete verses 42-45 is another matter---somewhere down the road i expect to see a german replacement king of the north to lead a european crusader army into the middle east under the pretext of bringing "peace" to the region

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Just my opinion, but all of this is rather strange, and I will be the first to admit, only really strange because of what president this is. If this was Clinton it would be meaningless to me, only because I see him and religion as anything but parallel. However with GW Bush, who constantly makes these religious remarks and gets this treatment now in Israel.

It is probably just me being paranoid (
) but it seems to me that there are some leading people in the world just dreaming up ways to make things feel a little bit more apocalyptic.

[edit on 1/9/08 by niteboy82]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I feel cheated, I visited Israel and stayed at the Dan Panorama Hotel, 5th floor with a beautiful sight of the Old City and they didn't turn the lights down for me.

Isn't it amazing what power can do? I hope I never know such power.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
No suprise to me. King George is doing all of Israels dirty work, so they're rolling out the red-carpet and saying "good puppet". lol

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
It's part of a ritual.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
OMG, his name embroidered with GOLD on his bathrobe staying in the King David Suite. They must not have a King George one YET!!!

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by depth om
It's part of a ritual.

You are probably closer to the truth than not.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   

It's part of a ritual.

Can you elaborate?

This was a one line post, now its not.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   

It's part of a ritual.

Did you see they sang somewhere over the rainbow, when bush arrived. I think your definately right with your opinion there.

So when bush arrives they sing somehwere over the rainbow, and now we hear that they will turn of the lights in the town, so he can watch the sunrise.

Its definately a ritual.

new topics

top topics

join