It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voter fraud in NH, Its time to take a stand folks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Its a fact that we just witnessed another election fraud in NH folks.

www.prisonplanet.com...

I think its clear we need to stand up and not allow this fraud to continue. Im advocating a peaceful protest of all americans. I like the idea this post below mentions. If we surround the capitol (i would suggest we do this in every state capitol), we could force the govt to listen to us.

www.infowars.com...

Enough is enough folks. We need a leader to stand up and organize this. anyone got Alex Jones phone number ? Seriously, this has got to end

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
This is where a revolution would've begun, once upon a time, when men did not fear their government.

I wish I lived in the US, because if I did, I would be out, armed with rotten tomato(e?)s and water ballons, demonstrating.

Don't take anything less than a fair election!

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
The masses were able to take down goverments in Poland and several other east bloc nations. And it was for the most part peaceful demonstrations that won the day.

It comes down to sheer numbers. We could literally shut down the govt and the capitol with massive amounts of people. They would have no choice.

Im kinda confused why this isnt in the works by someone here or people like Alex Jones. The time for talk is over folks, we need to take action

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
This has been posted so many times today I don't see how it's possible to have missed them all. :shk:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

[edit on 1/9/2008 by Gools]

top topics

join