It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Jane Story (Excorcism)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I'm the type of person who practically believes anything. I don't necessarily believe in god, but I feel like there's nothing to lose by believing him. That's just how I see it though

So anyways. I just want to know, can a person really be possesed by a demon? Or is exorcism just bull#? I just listened to an exorcism from the 70s of a girl/mother that had been recorded by the exorcist. It's really long, but it's quite interesting.

The only thing that seems fake is that the "demon" occasionally clears his/her throat, and also seems to be using some kind of slang words. Since when does a demon know slang?
But maybe it's the opposite and it just makes the situation more realistic. It might be like that because the demon can't change its hosts personal gestures or personality. By that I mean that if the demon posseses a girl who uses slang words a lot then everything the demon says through that person is going to come out the same way it would have if the host wasn't possesed. It's hard to explain, but I hope you know what I mean.

Btw, I forgot to mention that the priest says "I hate you" to the demon. Isn't god supposed to love everything and everyone no matter what?

Anyways, here are the recordings. They're really long, so I don't expect all of you to listen to everything, but do whatever you want
Maybe if you've nothing better to do you could listen to it.

youtube.com...

youtube.com...

youtube.com...

youtube.com...

youtube.com...

youtube.com...

Do you think it's real? I'll believe it if you do
Don't know if it's real or not.

[edit on 9-1-2008 by ZikhaN]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
no! She probably is mentally ill, and the Padre is feeding the illness. IMO. It is actually rather comical how the "demon" says, oh just get it over with..."

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Yeah that's what I thought too. It sounds more like she's mentally ill.

But how can you tell wheather it's mental illness or possession? It's hard to tell the difference between them to be honest. So it's more like either it's mental illnes or it really is possession.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I also must admit I am no expert- who knows? That is a pretty pathetic demon, if it is real. A mentally ill person could definately believe she is posessed and act like this. Maybe a dissassociative disorder or something equally very serious. If this is how her family is treating the problem they are doingmore harm than good but delaying proper medical attention and cementing her delusion by playing to her fantasy. It is sad, but the recording is wickedly funny.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Hahahha yeah I guess you're right. If I look at it like you do then it is kind of obvious that she's just mentally unstable^^

Seems like no one else is interested in this haha

Ah well you answered my question, thx. Btw, do you believe in possesion of a demon?

[edit on 11-1-2008 by ZikhaN]

new topics

top topics

join