It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia will attack US soon!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by robertfenix
China is not our enemy. Neither is Russia

prove it.

Putin gets wacked and then some hardliner comes to power. then what? we let them walk all over us?

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Putin is a hardliner just in the shadows. The man is smart no doubt. Hes in the perfect position like every over zealous dictator b4 him. COuntry very poor and then boom they break away from tehre old ogovt and a man rises to power. Same thing that happen to hitler and countless other dictators. But putin is smarted he knows being a outright coniving tyrant will be notin but failure. He has learned from others mistakes and will put all his chips in soon. My guess sparking a war between china and the USA

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Neither is happening. Russia NEEDS, and we've got. China has an amazing standing army, but not technology. I'm more afraid of a computer virus that will keep me from ATS.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 07:58 PM
link   
What about the U.S attacking Britain ? can anyone see this happening?

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 07:59 PM
link   
ok, so Russia had needs... I really doubt we are the only country that can help. Maybe China will say "You help us, we'll help you"... besides, if this turns out to be real, Russia and China KNOW that we will waste a buttload of people... that many less people to feed, clothe, etc... they gettin rid of overpopulation AND Americans AT THE SAME TIME!

Man, I actually think the best security we have if there was an invasion is our militant backwoods hick-a-billies! Dem iz sum freakin' nutcases! And really touchy about tresspassers to boot...

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Man, I actually think the best security we have if there was an invasion is our militant backwoods hick-a-billies! Dem iz sum freakin' nutcases! And really touchy about tresspassers to boot...

YEEEEEEHAAAAAAA

I think hes talking about me

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by drunk
What about the U.S attacking Britain ? can anyone see this happening?

no

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Amuk I think we would be better served to attack a Hooters, and eat and drink.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 08:07 PM
link   
OH yes If China ever tried to invade they would have no trouble in Cali and such Hell they prohably would be welcomed with opened arms lol. But once u got to texas and to the east coast they would be screwed. Soo many militias and nra members here we would make al-queda look like a bunch of french schoolgirls (hell i had to give em some credit i didnt wanna be mean and call em frenchmen)

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 08:11 PM
link   
They would never make a beachhead.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Amuk I think we would be better served to attack a Hooters, and eat and drink.

I'll lead the charge

We better search them first I think they are hiding something

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 08:20 PM
link   
pff... Wyoming and Montana... We have some of the biggest and craziest militia compounds. Ruby Ridge? That is actually one of the smaller ones. Where are all the doomsday militia? Wyoming and Montana.

Oh, and North Dakota.

Maybe even Colorade, but I doubt it... too many rich folk there.

Oh, and from what I know of Cali... well, I'm willing to bet that there would be 'hoods that are virtually untouched. C'mon, they probably have just as many guns as the etire invading force. Not tanks, just guns. Plus, we got Mexicans on our side... if we fall, they fall.

Canadians? Hmm... can't say for sure... they will probably only protect their own borders. As far as I know, we've never done much for Canada except make fun of them. I wouldn't expect them to help us. Not saying that in a bad way... I wouldn't want to help if I were Canadian either.

and US attacking Britian? LMAO!!! That would be, like, a civil war or something... (yes, it's a joke)

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Hey Earthscum, I'm Canadian, and I'm in. If you have no Hooters, I'm out. BTW i'll bring the beer.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   
One more thing about Cali... CRACKHEADS!!! Give them a gun and tell them that anyone in a non-US military uniform is holding!

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 08:25 PM
link   
true about the militia man but i was talkin about the South kinda militia who are patriots and stuff (not sayin the others arent)

Also i would doubt mexico would be on our side. They would stay neutral until one side looks like they are winning theny they would jump on that side spcially if it is China they still want cali and texas back

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   
SWEET! Open up all the Hooters! WE GOT THE CANADIANS BACK!!!

Man... looks like if we go to war, Hooters is gonna be banking big time.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Seriously, if the NSA detected an invasion force, it would be blown out of the water before it got out of port. That's why we're are doing it with comediens. Scuds, smart bombs, etc. don't work. You beat a country with Mike Meyers, Jim Carrey, etc..

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   

true about the militia man but i was talkin about the South kinda militia who are patriots and stuff (not sayin the others arent)

Screw them they need to worry about the religious whacos armed to the teeth waiting for just such stuff and the dope growers and meth labs back in the woods that shot at anything that moves.

And if they can fight there way through all of them then they get to my house and the real trouble starts

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   
That is our detante. You attack Canada you get no more humour.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 08:37 PM
link   
WWIII has begun and the USA has started it... if not i think it will be the USA in the end that start the third world war.... it will most likely be a three way war... USA Australia UK and other allies, Europe (france germany etc etc,) and China... Russia will side with either the Europeans or the Chinese... it will be interesting to watch though... i'd fight with the Europeans

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join