It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can see my aura emanating from my hand

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I have been researching Auras for sometime now and from sources on the internet many people are lead to believe that certain colors mean certain things. This is not always true there could be many different colors and shades that mean the same or different things. The colors of the Aura is up to the person seeing to decide, you have to feel the Aura to know what the colors mean. Also some people do not even see Auras exactly, some are felt more than seen. Have you seen anything other than the blue or was there other shades. Sometimes people see Auras in Shades of Grey also and cannot see color.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Silenceisall

My daughter says you are telling the truth. I just found out she can see auras a few minutes ago. She never mentioned it because she assumed everyone could see them. apparently mine is white. I have no idea what that means.
I intend to help her figure out what the colors mean so she can help people when she sees their colors.
Not everyone can see these things. I certainly cannot. You have a rare gift.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   

I have seen my aura to started out the same way you did but now its much easier to see it used to be emerald green alot but now its bright blue alot of the time,if anyone knows what the colours meanplease let me know as im curious.
thank you

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   

I've heard of a kind of camera that can take a photo of an aura

Optical cameras detect the photons of light that we our eyes also detect, so perhaps the supposed "aura" is a reflection from a window or some other surface. Even if our eyes have magical detectors, cameras do not - they are designed to detect specific wavelengths of radiation.

Other cameras such as IR will pick up residue heat from someone's head after they move.

The scientific and rational explanations make much more sense to me.

[edit on 1-3-2010 by john124]

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I did what you did and to me,suprising,I saw a light coming from my hand.And this has happend to me before,you dont need a piece of paper and i think if i focus i can see aura on everything

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
And I think i figured something out,you know when it feels like someone watching you?That might be the sense,its a theory but it just might be true.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReginaAdonnaAaron

Originally posted by jdposey
Just what is your dream eye, or whatever it was you mentioned?

It's also referred to as "transfixing". It's when you relax your eyes completely so that everything is blurred. It helps your second sight (third eye) kick in so you're able to see spiritual or celestial energy.

The dream eye is your 6th sense,you can say that it allows you to see beyond what you normally see

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Richard.M.J.Palmer

Originally posted by Silenceisall
Hi jdposey:

Do not look at the shadow, look for what is "not there." Also let your eyes relax and do not try to focus on any one thing. It also helps if you are open to the possibility and not being too rational. I wish I could tell you how I am doing it, but I honestly don't know. I am pretty sure this is no illusion, since the experience is repeatable and consistant each time. I would almost say that the aura I am seeing behaves according to rules. Very odd.

sometimes dream eyes are annoying, quite recently my dreameyes have just been acting on there own, its really annoying cuz my eyes start to make a twisted vision, its wenever im not concentrating they just kick in, silenceisall could you u2u me on how to control my dream eyes please, it would be a good thing for me and i can teach you rakai if you want , rakai is a healing technique

peace all and nice thread

I relate to you,my dreameye/3rd eye just acts on its own.Its mostly when i'm at peace and with someone talking.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Luminal
I think most people are able to see the auras of colors. Not really the same as the aura on living things, but you will get an idea of how it looks like.

Just relax your eyes and look between the two colors, there is a small black dot. Do no concentrate or focus your eyes too much, don´t think.

Large pic here
[color=RED]LINK

Edit: i don´t think i´ve managed to see my own AURA, maybe once, i saw blue aura around my hand.

[edit on 15/3/08 by Luminal]

I relaxed my eyes on the picture,and something weird happend.Instead of a black dot i saw a blacksquare.The 2 squares came together and poof i got a black square

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Your seeing nothing more than the image temporarily burned into your cornea.

Similar to those magic eye pictures. You stare at it for a while, then look at a wall and you see an image.

Your eyes simply move slightly, moving the image of your hand.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paloma
The down side is that I am extra sensitive ... vibrations can feel very painful to me.

My eyes are bad, I wear glasses, but I still see the watts flickering in some lamps especial florescent bulbs. This is more annoying than painful... Is this similar to what you experience or is the pain more felt through your entire body not just an irritation seen with your eyes...???

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I tried just looking at red then blue on a neutral background-it worked. with these colors u see the brightest auras' then i tried a leaf and i saw that as well. i saw the white around my hand but at times i also saw 6 fingers! maybe i was over focusing

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Silenceisall

Hello

This is an old thread so I don't know if anyone will read this, I also just made an account so I could reply. I stumbled upon this page because I was googling what I experienced, and I believe I saw my aura this morning.

I was doing yoga on the floor, and resting with my legs in front of me whilst sitting. Suddenly I noticed a glow around my feet. It dissappeared when I focused on a certain part, and appeared where I wasn't looking ... It was a sunrise-ish red.. I've never experienced this before, and I read the original message so I thought I'd put it on here.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Aura

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join