It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can see my aura emanating from my hand

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Floh

Well for me any way its like there almost not there , whispy almost insubstantial. Nothing as dramatic as what you are experiencing.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by immedicated
I believe this is one of the best threads on ATS. Because it is about something we can control, and gain awareness to our universe. With topics on ATS such as aliens, and conspiracy theories, none of these we can control, or even know the real truth about, and we won't know until it is too late, but practicing meditations, and spiritualism will help us gain the consiousness most everyone in the world has lost. So keep practicing to see auras, even better, practice feeling auras of people. Ive been told many times what the colors mean, but sometimes the colors are hard to distinguish, and are mostly off shades, or a mix of colors. But feeling the aura, u can almost instantly feel what kind of mood a person is in. wearing your emotions on your sleeve. It's the easiest to feel someone's aura if they're are sick, or in need of help for me. But most people i've met that have been into this kind of thing,mostly shamanism, tell me i have natural healing qualities. When im in a room, people are automatically more happy, i don't know why? But I've been trying to learn more and more about it. Alls i know is there if definitly something to this, and it is the key to staying healthy and happy. If anyone wants to get more into this, try doing Qi Gong, u can get many meditations and excersizes for free on the internet. I suggest the Precious 8 excersizes. They are less time consuming, and you will definitly feel a difference in yourself. AND DO IT EVERYDAY. If you skip a day, they say you lose 10 days progress. enlighten youself, because one day, there will be noone to save you but yourself
cheers.

Hah, I just joined to respond to this, for better or worse I have been REALLY noticing recently that I make people tired when I'm around them.

Also, I've tried once or twice to see my aura with no avail, but I do try and meditate every night to the point of feeling my body vibrate.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   
yo. iv been practicing seeing my aura. i tryed 3 times, and still havnt got it yet. but for da others that cant see it keep practicing!!

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I think most people are able to see the auras of colors. Not really the same as the aura on living things, but you will get an idea of how it looks like.

Just relax your eyes and look between the two colors, there is a small black dot. Do no concentrate or focus your eyes too much, don´t think.

Large pic here
[color=RED]LINK

Edit: i don´t think i´ve managed to see my own AURA, maybe once, i saw blue aura around my hand.

[edit on 15/3/08 by Luminal]

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
The color of your aura has a meaning.

Blue- calm, relaxed, usually happy or outgoing

Purple- Spiritual, religious thoughts.

Orange- my aura is this color. Happy, a color of power or influence.

Red- physical thoughts about the body and material possessions.

Green- peaceful, loving, stands up for the smallest cause

Yellow- happiness and very optimistic

If these traits don't suit you it's because of an interference of darkness around you, color, or an illness.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Silenceisall

You're jumping to some massive conclusions there. Just because you can see a visible disturbance around your hand doesn't mean it's an aura. When you stare at something, your brain plays all kinds of tricks, especially if you are expecting to see something.

I'd chalk this up to an optical illusion, nothing more.

Especially as auras don't exist, but that's another story.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Trash can

Which bodily orifice did you pluck those gems from?

How on earth can something unknown have definite meaning? There's no evidence of auras at all, and obviously some evidence would be required before reading in to this alleged phenomenon any deeper. Listing out what these colours means smacks of absolute rubbish.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave420

Especially as auras don't exist, but that's another story.

Aura's exist, trust me. There is scientific evidence to back up my claim. Hell they even have machines that take pictures of peoples auras.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by dave420

Dave i know your a skeptic but auras really do exist. i understand your desire for proof but you need to understand that there are many things in this world that simply aren't physical and as a result cannot be proved via physical means. the only way to confirm such things is through the minds eye and the only way your going to experience that is by opening your mind a bit more and accepting that theres more to reality than you can see or understand at this point in your life. i know that accepting such a thing conflicts greatly with your ego (not just yours but the ego we all have) but the ego is the enemy of the mind and is even considered to be "satan" by many enlightened people.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
ok this is most likely not the same thing but on the otherhand its wirth a shot- i seem to be able to create my own aura where ever i want. for example i can make a purple circle on the floor that appears to be aura i can also move the aure around as a please.
does anyone have any idea what i'm tlking about or am i going mad ??

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Hi i know exsactly what you talking about i can see a light blue boarder around almost anything everyone i know says i can see auras but i don't know the meaning of the color blue

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Luminal

Good example...I don't think I've ever actually seen an aura, but after reading a few things on the subject and this thread I imagine that this afterimage "optical illusion" that happens when you look at colors too long looks similar to auras. My eyes go out of focus a lot, and I've been told my eye muscles are weak, and have a wandering eye, so out of habit I distrust anything I see when my eyes are unfocused. The "problem" had been corrected when I was younger up until I started using computers 8+ hours a day at work and my eyes began getting "tired" all the time.

Speculatively, maybe the function of the light and color receptors of our eyes being overloaded, like when you stare at things too long, allows us to perceive things that are invisible, for lack of a better term, because our eyes, being necessary for survival, dominate our brain's processing capability?

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Trash can

I hate to be mean, but these sound kind of like mood ring descriptors, except for the part about being in love. Could be legitimate, but these seem like typical "meanings" of colors, like I could Google meanings of colors and something similar and worded differently would show up.

They could be accurate, for all I know. I'm interested in auras, but I haven't researched that much.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by IMAdamnALIEN

HI, I was at work last week sitting at may desk and a hospital volunteer came by and freaked me out a bit, I saw purple aura on her forearms. I told her this,
and she thought I was kooky I suppose. Well the following day, she came by again, I saw the same thing, but didn't say anything to her. I am also a reiki practitioner and feel more energy around me since I've started that 2 years again. Anyway, now I'm really looking at people, no other auras accept the clear waves.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I just started trying to see my aura today. The aura around my hand is also blue.

It means caring, emotional, and nurturing.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I used to be able to see auras a lot when I was younger, not so much these days. Mine tends to be a pinky-purple mixed in with bright green, no idea what that says about me but it's pretty to see when I do see it

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   

i am so relieved to find that i'm not the only one who's experienced this. the first time i ever saw it was by chance, i held up my hand and noticed something. it happened a couple of years ago when i tried to focus on the air around my hand, like a point in space. then something happened for which i have no words. and then i saw it, at first i thought it was like brightly colored X's and O's comnig off of my skin in all directions. i've seen them ever since.

this is some sort of coherent texture of light that continually articulates itself. and it's everywhere, though i see it most clearly on blank walls or smooth surfaces.

when i bring my fingertip near my thumb, i can see little tendrils of it connecting them, like you'd see in a plasma ball. has anyone ever experienced this effect?

i have been very skeptical about these things my whole life, don't believe in telekinesis, extraterrestrial visitors, or that sort of thing.
but this phenomenon, whatever it is, is, well, real. it's something. i don't know what it is.

it hasn't accepted as a science because as far as i know it can't be detected with technology, it can't be detected with any kind of machine. if it's perceived as personal experience then of course it can't be real. LOL,

one of the replies to your post discounts this effect as the retina getting tired like an after image. it's insulting our intelligence to presume that we can't tell the difference between an after image and aura. stare into a mirror for ten minutes, if you can stand it -- THAT is retina fatigue.
actually no you're right, we're just a bunch of idiots. like if you stick your hand out of the window of a moving car, you're not feeling some invisible substance called air. i don't see no air. must be your hand falling asleep or sumpfin'.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I am 15 and ever since i blacked out when i was 13. I could see auras and draw with my fingers in the air. It really quite facinating i see them all the time not just on and off its whenever i look at somthing and i see them all around me like im under water. If you meditate every day and practice you can really improve this um ability. You all can call me crazy but Im not we have gifts that were lost and only some can now use and believe!

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
read the book The celestine prophecies, a book about synchronicity and human evolution im sure it goes into how to see auras in nature and in yourself. there are threads on here about the actual books. heres a link to the authors web site

www.celestinevision.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I have also seen what the OP is describing. I was just looking at my hands one day and thought "wow is that an aura??" Mine wasn't colored it was just kind of a whitish glow. It kind of reminded me of a candle flame because it would flicker like the wind was blowing it. I was looking at my hands with white walls behind it.

I focused my eyes like the old trick where you put your pointer fingers about an inch apart and refocus your eyes so that there seems to be a short stubby finger floating between them. Also very much like looking at those "Magic Eye" books that have images that pop out of them.

Also what is this "AP" that Tartar is referring to?

[edit on 24-10-2008 by Mav3rick]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join