It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran: U.S. faked conflict video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Iran: U.S. faked conflict video

www.cnn.com

(CNN) -- Iran has denounced video and audio recordings released by the United States of the two nations' confrontation in the Strait of Hormuz as "fabricated," according to statements carried by state-run television station.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
So who do we believe now? To be honest, I don't believe either one. But, if it is a fake, is this a step for the US to show its citizens that Iran is a big threat and they need to be taken care of next?

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Iran: US video 'fabricated'

11 minutes earlier.
srz

EDIT: dang, we were both beat. Iran state TV says pentagon video was fabricated

[edit on 9/1/2008 by watch_the_rocks]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by watch_the_rocks

No problem. Wierd, couldn't find it. Thought I"d give it a shot. Have a good one.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by palehorse23

Of course they NOW deny it. Now that it was proven that they were 100% at fault for almost causing a shooting incident with the US.

Poor Iran, just trying anything it can think of to prevent peace.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Of course Iran is going to deny what really happened, and I would not have blamed the U.S. navy for blowing the Iranian boats out of the water.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
When first watching that video, the shots from on the bridge of the USN ships looked like very stylistically like the kind of thing you'd see on "Big Shiny Weapons" or other similar Discovery Channel military-hardware documentary.

It just looked all to professional next to the grainy and what seemed to be shot on low-resolution hand-held cam of the Iranian fast-boats...the two just didn't seem like they were shot by the same camera to me

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I didn't really trust the American story, but Iran did say earlier that it were their boats and that it was a case of not knowing each others identity.

But what if Iran had no information of it being their speedboats, but they released the statement anyway, cause at that time that would be the best damage control to prevent looking hostile.
I mean, at that point they were already taking the blame for having boats go at the US ships, even if it really weren't their boats.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Well - If Iran says the video is a fake than it must be so because we all know that Iran never lies. It is only the EVIL US that lies!!

Seriously, how can you believe anything that Iran says?

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Please add your thoughts to the existing thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join