It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence of Election Fraud in Iowa and NH?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Ok fortunately, for a brief second in the other video, it does show what we need. It was in my cache, in a still-open browser. So I took a screenie and made a jpg.

Kinda blurry due to the crappy video compression, I know but you can make it out clearly that those were RP's numbers!

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Well this is why people need to know who's running for Township Clerk or who's running for County Clerk to keep out the criminals because at the end of the day, THEY ARE THE ONES who determine who gets the vote.
The city of Sutton, NH is a case in point.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Damn Danza your everywhere on this topic sometimes you say it looks like fraud now you say not to jump to conclusions hmm.

I hope Ron Paul challenges this though because otherwise its a waste. We know there is fraud in elections there is no "tinnie" aspect to it so for gods sake don't call people on this site tin foil hat conspiracy theorists just for stating something that happens and has been proven to happen over and over.

I say we need to start calling a spade a spade and i think we will discover that NH primary was a total sham. Here are is the story on 8 dudes who just went down for voter fraud but nah it never happens right?

8 indicted on vote fraud

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheArchAngel
All of the kooks are packed in Ron Paul's corner now. They cannot even get by one primary without crying foul. They will never face reallity now that some real numbers are in, Ron Paul in unelectable.
So what will his move be? Will he run as an independant, ensuring 10% do not vote Democrat? Maybe the Dems see the reallity of huge voter turnout compared to the Repubs and see that Ron Paul is truly a non issue.
Either way we will get a clean result at the end because all the looneys will have something to whine about over a candidate that makes no difference instead of the Florida/Ohio debacles of the past.

I'm sorry you feel that way. I'm sorry that when presented with fact you ignore it and continue on with your baseless rant.

On a sidenote is it alright if I start calling people sheeple on this forum? I mean, since it's perfectly fine for a person to call someone else a kook for standing up for what's right then it should be of no consequence to call a duck a duck. I mean we get several reminders a week about civility on this forum in the form of U2Us but you still allow baiting and namecalling which I believe goes against the T&C. Or is that just one way?

UPDATE JAN 9 9am PST: TOWN OF SUTTON CONFIRMS RON PAUL TOTALS WERE 31, NOT ZERO.

I just got off the phone with Jennifer Call, Town Clerk for Sutton. She confirmed that the Ron Paul totals in Sutton were actually 31, and said that they were "left off the tally sheet" and it was human error.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
So what are you all going to do now about it?

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I think I may have seen the video that was deleted from YouTube, but I am unsure. I did some looking around and found this one:

Actually, I think it may be by the same individual.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Alexi, thanks for that video. How could the friggin Boston Globe not even list Ron Paul when the guy just broke the all-time fund raising in a 24-hour period record?

This is incredible. No, this is a conspiracy. They are very afraid of RP. But they better be more afraid of what he represents, because it's not going away.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by merryxmas

All of the kooks are packed in Ron Paul's corner now. They cannot even get by one primary without crying foul. They will never face reallity now that some real numbers are in, Ron Paul in unelectable.
So what will his move be? Will he run as an independant, ensuring 10% do not vote Democrat? Maybe the Dems see the reallity of huge voter turnout compared to the Repubs and see that Ron Paul is truly a non issue.
Either way we will get a clean result at the end because all the looneys will have something to whine about over a candidate that makes no difference instead of the Florida/Ohio debacles of the past.

I'm sorry you feel that way. I'm sorry that when presented with fact you ignore it and continue on with your baseless rant.

On a sidenote is it alright if I start calling people sheeple on this forum? I mean, since it's perfectly fine for a person to call someone else a kook for standing up for what's right then it should be of no consequence to call a duck a duck. I mean we get several reminders a week about civility on this forum in the form of U2Us but you still allow baiting and namecalling which I believe goes against the T&C. Or is that just one way?

UPDATE JAN 9 9am PST: TOWN OF SUTTON CONFIRMS RON PAUL TOTALS WERE 31, NOT ZERO.

I just got off the phone with Jennifer Call, Town Clerk for Sutton. She confirmed that the Ron Paul totals in Sutton were actually 31, and said that they were "left off the tally sheet" and it was human error.

What fact exactly? That human error attributed to 31 votes that were left off of a sheet? That stuff happens in every election. It is the reason for voting machines, to get as little human error as possible. But the tin hats say the voting machines are rigged so it is an endless cycle.
The major unknown factor in this primary was that more people turned out for it than any of the poles pedicted, and Ron Paul got dismal numbers. Ron Paul supporters need to face up that he is not electable and that is what seems happened here with a 40% NH undecided going into the vote, they did not see Ron Paul as a viable candidate and vote for him.
Facts,
The primary is over
real numbers are in
Ron Paul lost

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TheArchAngel

The fact that you acknowledged the 31 votes as being erroneous (which is a euphemism for most with eyes to see) and then stated "Fact Real numbers are in" in the same post is comical to the point where I actually took your first post seriously but now I realize you are just trolling. Before I thought maybe 50/50 but someone so willingly throwing away credibility by showing what the word "fact" really means to them.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Beefcake

Take it easy, I was saying how McCain's win is not a surprise coming from someone who is living in NH.

And as far as fraud is concerned, I think the way the data was/is posted is suspect, that's it. Before any of us start jumping the gun I suggested contacting the NH GOP to bring attention to a possible error in Sutton NH's voting process. This was intended to bring the matter to light, and exercise the right we have as voters to have a hand count of all of our votes against the electronic record.

And as far as suggesting you (or any of us) are "tinnies"; I happen to consider myself a part of that group of "tinnies" for no other reason than I like to think for myself on all matters.

"If you can't laugh at yourself, you're a fool. … If you take yourself too seriously, get lost!" - Robert Goulet

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Here's my question -

Do we live in an election-fraud era right now?

[edit on 9-1-2008 by TheoOne]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Ok folks..I just emailed Devvy Kidd of News with Views..she says yep..this is true and she will be putting up an article about it tom. on NEWSWITHVIEWS.COM

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Ron Paul is a silly little man with silly little ideas. That is why he not a factor on this election. The MSM does not 'black ball' him. They simply ignore him because he is a silly little man.

There are nearly 2 dozen caucuses and primaries on Feb 5 I believe. When this silly little man is in the single digits in all of these, will the consensus be among some of you that there was concurrent fraud in all of these states.

Remember, Ron Paul is just a silly little man.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I already posted this on another thread, but I will repost it here since I think it's really important to observe this.

Somebody might as well check this out:
www.alexa.com...

I think it speaks pretty well for itself. Ron Paul's website has a traffic rank of 5676. Barack Obama's website has a traffic rank of 13946. Hillary Clinton's website has a traffic rank of 30618. Dramatic statistics. All the elections are corrupted. How disgusting.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by merryxmas

The results obtained are from vote tallies that include known human error. It is an unavoidable part of the system and factored in from day one.
Accept the losing results and move on. You don't see Obama or Romney crying like a child because they lost.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   

You don't see Obama or Romney crying like a child because they lost.

You don't see them making avatars about it either. How much are the other guys paying you? :shk:

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Synaphai
I already posted this on another thread, but I will repost it here since I think it's really important to observe this.

Somebody might as well check this out:
www.alexa.com...

I think it speaks pretty well for itself. Ron Paul's website has a traffic rank of 5676. Barack Obama's website has a traffic rank of 13946. Hillary Clinton's website has a traffic rank of 30618. Dramatic statistics. All the elections are corrupted. How disgusting.

You don't vote by going to someones website. The Ron Paulites think the country should be run from 'teh interweb' so they can sit all day and spam vote buttons in their tinfoil hats.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

You don't see Obama or Romney crying like a child because they lost.

You don't see them making avatars about it either. How much are the other guys paying you? :shk:

Glad you liked it. Took me all of 1 minute. Went to Google, typed in Ron Paul babies and there it was, perfect avatar for current events.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Synaphai

If more people visit Ron Paul's web site, that certainly quaifies him as the best man for the job. It also proves voter fraud. More visits to his site should correlate directly to more votes than the other candidates. How much more proof do you need.

Ron Paul needs to raise fraud issues. He doesn't come accross as nearly silly enough as is.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Geez guys, can you give teh Ron Paul crap a break for a change? The only people who give a care about him or his platform are few and far in between when you get down to it. Sure he might look good on paper in some instances, but in reality, compared to most real candidates out there, just just sucks.

Theres always going to be some human error, but lets face it, who's going to bother a mass conspiracy to undercut a nobody?

Seriously, I just did an informal poll here in the office (12 people) and the question is You have any idea who this Ron Paul guy is thats running?" and 8 answers of "ron who?", 2 "I don't follow politics" and 2 "yeah". fairly well educated people too.

you lost, take your lumps and go lick your wounds. Not howl like a baby who can't get his favorite blankie on demand.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join