It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voter Fraud ????

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Has anyone tried to contact Ron Paul's Website to inquire if they are checking into this? You would think RP would be doing this anyway.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by octotom
This is all probably a typo. Ron Paul is a loser. He has no chance to win. Everyone knew before that McCain would win.

Ron Paul doesn't know his Constitution. I believe that Ron Paul is being used by someone to try and tear this country apart because he has a cult like following behind him. I think that if that many people voted for him as well that people are going to say, "Hey! Everyone in my town voted for him! Why didn't he win!!!"

Also, if it were rigged and Ron Paul actually got all those votes, the people who counted the votes probably voted for him too, and I doubt that they would report that their man didn't win.

In the end, I will rest assured that Ron Paul the un-constitutionalist won't be president. I saw him on Leno the other night and he tied every answer back to why we shouldn't be in Iraq. Loser.

Please site at least 1 (one) example of how Ron Paul is Un-Constitutional.

And when you cant do that, I then DARE you to prove this statement false:

Ron Paul is the ONLY candidate that has NEVER violated his oath of office.

Then when you cant do that I expect your apology, but I assume from your drivel that you don't have the fortitude nor the aptitude to convince yourself that one is in order.

[edit on 9-1-2008 by DisabledVet]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
The numbers he says do not match the ones i saw on my town's channel. He says McCain got 5 votes in Derry, and Ron got around 1500. My local channel from the town hall said it was around 2000 for Romney, 1500 McCain, and around 400 for Ron Paul. I can't remember the exact numbers, but these are in the ball park.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
This should be EVERYWHERE right now, but it's not. You would have an easier time finding out what colour Brittney Spears' underwear are today. Pink, I think. So save yourself the time and research this instead. (Not just my crappy post but RESEARCH)

This is the most important thing on Earth right now. I am not exaggerating. Imagine what the world would be like right now if President Bush was never President. If in fact the last two elections were rigged as some will say and as of last week two men will think about as they start their sentence for their involvement in the 2004 election and re-count. Would there be a Patriot Act? Would more Americans be alive? What is more important than that?

There are currently families of people in Sutton Co. N.H. that have voted for Ron Paul and yet he received no votes. This is real people. Do you think the "Live Free or Die" state is suddenly voting for not only the most war hungry Rep. but also the only Dem. that supports the war? Maybe, but those families in Sutton Co. didn't vote for them and now, thanks to a private corp. there votes will be lost forever. In case you where not informed, a "re-count" is really re-counted by the very same Diebold machines used in the original count. That's right, THE PAPER BALLOTS are counter by the same electronic Diebold machines proven capable of being rigged. New Hampshire votes where cast 80-82% on Diebolds.

What's the kicker? There is only ONE way for the ballots to be re-counted by hand. The candidate must request it. I have been researching it, so far I have found no cases where there has been such a re-count. John Kerry could have in 2004 but decided not to. Maybe they should have told him it was a free re-count, for President of the US. That's a pretty big election, a lot of time and money spent and you can't even sell him a free re-count, just in case the was a non-human error? Hell, I would even pay for that re-count to happen, by hand. Why didn't he?

Wake the f**k up people.

[edit on 9-1-2008 by dark_matter06]

[edit on 9-1-2008 by dark_matter06]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Comma8Comma1

Actually many people are sick of the way the direction of the company is going, and most people that vote don't know any better, because they easily tricked and I think there should be some kind of test you should take and if you pass you can vote! I mean I tired of Bush, Clinton, Ronmey, mccain, gulianni, etc who are out to please the corporate and screw the American people. How come people can't see that when it's right there in front of your face.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by dark_matter06

There are currently families of people in Sutton Co. N.H. that have voted for Ron Paul and yet he received no votes. This is real people. Do you think the "Live Free or Die" state is suddenly voting for not only the most war hungry Rep. but also the only Dem. that supports the war? Maybe, but those families in Sutton Co. didn't vote for them and now, thanks to a private corp. there votes will be lost forever. In case you where not informed, a "re-count" is really re-counted by the very same Diebold machines used in the original count. That's right, THE PAPER BALLOTS are counter by the same electronic Diebold machines proven capable of being rigged. New Hampshire votes where cast 80-82% on Diebolds.

I'm as ardent a Ron Paul supporter as you are going to find, but I believe you have gotten some bad information here. According to the very Boston.com page in question it shows Ron Paul had 31 votes...I really don't know what you are reading; it's plain as day.

www.boston.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by BennyHill

Reading ftw?

I'm pretty sure it's been stated that they updated the page and made corrections to the original posting.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
But will they be doing this on a larger scale? Like so we can't catch it unless we go and interview every person who voted?

Well this is pretty scary, I wish I could vote.

-Will

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Frustrating reading about this.

I imagine if the Internet didn't exist and none of us had such an outlet such as this and many other forums.... we would be taking it to the streets and to every doorstep.

No, not this generation. This generation protests with our fingers to the keyboards.

While corruption continues... Frustrating even more.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Let me start by starting a few points:

A) I'm not American
B) I can't vote in your elections
C) I do not lean towards any political party or ideology

Having that said, if i could i would vote for Ron Paul. Up to this point i have been basically uninterested in the battle for party leadership but time and time again this man seems to be discriminated against and ridiculed.

Let's get one thing straight. This to anyone is an anomaly in the vote counting. Doesn't matter who you support. The sad thing is, because it (intentionally or unintentionally) happened to Ron Paul nothing gets said about it in the MSM. Instead they are more interested in the fact that Clinton retook the lead.

IF THIS WAS ANYONE ELSE IN THE RACE, ANYONE it would be all over the headlines, frontpage news, a scandal etc. etc. But because it is the little man they seem intent on silencing, the media keeps it's mouth shut and the general public are none the wiser.

It makes me sick.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Just a quick thought here - and I hope no-one's mentioned it already:

Speaking as a graphic/web designer myself... the guy/girl in charge of putting that web page up was probably handed some information from above to display on the site. Now isn't it worth considering that he was handed the right info, but being staunchly against Ron Paul himself, actually went as far as to display the info in a misleading way.

I know it's a little out there, and probably far from the truth, but I just thought it was worth suggesting.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Welcome aboard. Many of you Paul supporters are just now for the first time realizing how the Republicans play pool. Many of us others however have been aware of this now for going on...oh almost 8 years now. ("Armed Madhouse From Baghdad to New Orleans--Sordid Secrets & strange Tales of a White House GONE WILD" by Greg Palast, famed BBC and undercover investigative journalist. He covers caging, voting fraud and those dirty little diabold I think it is, electronic voting machine, whereby the companies (all two of them) are heavy, make that entirely GOP contributers.

But thanks for finally waking up. Thank you, and welcome to the world away from the far right and the corrupt and horribly dishonest Republican criminal cabal! Paul or not, please, for the love of humanity, don't vote republican and don't let your friends vote that way either. America is too good to let it go down the drain.

* for the record it's been significantly longer than 8 years, but who's counting right?
bottom line, is you are now aware, and so it's incumbant upon you to do the right thing and vote for those who represent the "people". *

[edit on 10-1-2008 by skyshow]

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I don't even get why something like this needs to happen first. You can say what you will but these are two facts, believe them or not, they remain facts.

1. The Diebold electronic voting machines are easily manipulated.

2. The US Government is allowing Diebold machines to not only be used but be used for re-counts.

What more do you need. How do you know ANY of the numbers are right?

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by skyshow

What? So you think that all Republicans are the criminals and bad guys, and the Democrats will save America?

What makes you so sure that the Democrats aren't also horribly dishonest criminal cabals?

-Will

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
There is no Democrat and Republican they are the same. There is however a New World Order comprised of globalists who feel that the "unwashed" masses cannot be allowed self determination because they are incapable of seeing that "the end justifies the means"

The problem with the nwo is they can't keep up with the times because everything is accelerating. They might not get caught but the cronies will. This latest vote fraud in the NH primary is the perfect example of them trying to pull off old scams even though the world has advanced, but they been busted.

I hope this story explodes and we can start to turn the tide of tyranny.

[edit on 10-1-2008 by Beefcake]

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Both parties have lost credibility. Without credibility, there is no law or order of government. Congressman John Campbell (OC, California) just mass mailed a flyer warning about this very issue. Who ever loses the most credibility will lose the most votes in the general election. Both Hillary and McCain should not have won the NH caucus. Hillary was way behind in all the polls (10+ points). McCain is flat broke and off the map. He is too old and his time has passed. NH was just a blip.

It strange how the establishment candidates win against all odds! It looks like it’s fixed to me.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Ok,so its obvious theres been voter fraud,and that the elections are rigged.
SO.
The only person who can call for a re-count is the canidates themselves.
We can post blogs,posts,scream and yell,but unless Ron Paul calls for a recount,it will all be for nothing.
I am a Ron Paul supporter,although,I have heard him say time and time again how he will do everything possible to win.And fight hard for the nomination.Well that being said,he should be calling for a recount.
All his suppporters who donate him money,deserve a recount.
Or else why donate?
If he dosent call for a re-count,then in my opinion,he is a fraud.
And im overly tired of this whole"Ron Paul is taking the high road"crap.
If he wants to win,then he is going to have to literally do any and everything to win.He has to realise what he is up against.
So if he dosent call for a recall,he isnt doing everything,and he has let down his supporters.
And no more money should be donated to him,as it sems he refuses to do the right things with it.
Its only $65,000 to calll for a election recall,and he has raised well beyond that.
Now is the time for Ron Paul to put up or shut up.
If now recall is done on his behalf,I will no longer support him.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
It appears that all of the candidates are "establishment", all of them are quite wealthy by ordinary standards. I've noticed that it is sometimes easier for partisans to dismiss one party or the other when presented with large amounts of evidence of corruption on the party side they have been following, to then just simply dismiss the entire system as being "all the same" ore "republicrats".

While it's certainly true that many of today's American politicians are cashing campaign donation checks from global corporations (what large corporation isn't global these days?) that also donated to their opponents, does not necessarily mean that both candidates and party lines are the "same". In fact the two parties stand in contrast to one another on many issues.

So then, what I see we actually have are Republicans and Democrats who are pro global society, and Republicans and Democrats who are lesser so. But show me one candidate on either side who isn't part of the establishment? Aren't they all members of congress or a former state governor? Nobody quit their jobs this year in the private sector running a small mom & pop business or working a 9 to 5 to campaign for office. This means they are all big dogs pulling the sled and we have to admit to that. What we don't have to believe is that "they are all the same". One group is working very hard to end the screw job we get here in the states compared with other countries regarding our lack of a uniform health care plan that covers all from the cradle to the grave. The other staunchly stands in the way of this change that will lead us out of the past and join the rest of the civilized free world. To me that issue, and that alone (among many others) clearly demonstrate that the two parties are different. I also find it interesting to see that Paul is the only one wanting to get rid of the Federal Reserve and the scam on these notes backed only by debt, and that these private bankers collect their money via the IRS and then loan it back to the treasury at interest rates that is sinking our country....I like that about Paul, but also important is wrestling the health care industry away from crooked insurance brokers, managed care for profit, and big pharma....health care is part of the infrastructure, if we get rid of all the profiteers and instead put that money into treating people who need care a lot more could go around...there is no reason why in the USA today 51,000,000 people go without any health care at all, and half of those who are insured are either under insured or got sold a bill of goods, and so won't be fully covered....Where is Paul on this issue? So we do have choices, and I don't believe, nor ever have believed that "they are all the same".

If anyone is the same, I would say it is lobbiests and political consultants, who don't care what side of the bread the butter and jam goes on...JMTCW

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
(Because you can like someone, but when it comes to voting somone in, you either really want to keep someone out, or have a real agenda.

I don't like either party. But I like republicans even less then democrats. So I tend to vote democrat to keep republicans out. Doesn't matter if I like Kucinich or Edwards, I would go with Obama or Hillary because they are the strongest contenders. )

i used to think ppl voted for who they wanted to represent them. after reading statements like the one above, i can see why elections and the running of countries is soo screwed up lol.

ppl whine about who gets into office or what they aren't doing when they get into office all the while when they vote there is no real thought as to who they are pushing into office because they're using their vote to keep the party they hate out of office. this seems to be the problem.

i lmfao just at the thought.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nailer

Voter Fraud ????

www.youtube.com

Is this true ? I believe it is very true.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Sorry. All this "news"
video indicates is that boston.com had a messed-up web page. Does anyone seriously believe that a low-rated candidate like Ron Paul would have 1500+ votes while a big name like McCain would have 2? C'mon.
Did Mr. Election Fraud Investigator look at any other websites to see a similar pattern of "fraud"? No? Hmmm. So the whole thing is based on one messed-up table on one website. Unless boston.com is hardwired directly to the vote counters or anyone can come-up with a similar result table from another source you'll have to color me unimpressed.

Now, the joker in Sutton who put in zero for Paul instead of 31 should be fired.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join