It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voter Fraud ????

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
More info on www.blackboxvoting.org...

"I will be publishing some reports by caucus attendees in the "Front Lines" section later today.

There is absolutely no reason to consider any of the Republican caucus results to be credible".
blackboxvoting.org reported on the fraud in the 2004 election and that's on the website, too. Bev Harris, who claimed there was vote fraud in 2004 is a hands-on investigator of vote fraud. I've been following ehr website now for over 3 years and have yet to find anything suspicious about her or her website. She went to Ohio, spoke with voting officials, etc. and dug deep into the voting system, only to find major fraud in Ohio in the 2004 election.
She will have updates as time goes on about the primaries and election, keep an eye on her website, she has always provided lots of proof of fraud.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Bev Harris is on Alex now and has confirmed that Ron Paul got 31 votes in Town Sutton NH. Unbelievable btw official tale for Sutton has RP with 0 votes!

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beefcake
Bev Harris is on Alex now and has confirmed that Ron Paul got 31 votes in Town Sutton NH. Unbelievable btw official tale for Sutton has RP with 0 votes!

Can a moderator merge my thread with this thread? It's becoming discerning when I post stuff in my thread, only to see it here moments later.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Until America wake up and refuse the electronic method of voting your doomed to repeat and repeat the same old choices made for you by the ones who are really in control.

What is wrong with with a peice of paper and your mark on it ?

I will tell you it's not so easy to be manipulated.

Screw the electronic age when it come's to the security of your children's future and im not even an American so why should i care ?

Regards
Lee

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Well, imho, you should care because whatever happens in the United States ALWAYS affects the rest of the world as well.

And I agree. Seriously, who need electronic votings? Paper rules. And PAPER - CAN'T - BE - HACKED!

It's painful to watch, because I can't do anything about it. YOU CAN, however! Don't let them CHEAT their way to victory.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beefcake

How would Bev Harris know? Don't get me wrong, I think very highly of her but she's in Ohio isn't she? Is she providing any proof?

Edit: nevermind... here's the story.
New Hampshire District Admits Ron Paul Votes Not Counted

[edit on 9-1-2008 by mecheng]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Whatever the problem was, it's been fixed, all the 1's and 2's for McCain have been updated.

Here is the link from YouTube, it was always there, on the top right pane

What we don't know for sure is how the official results tie in with this spreadsheet.

I would be surprised to find that the actual web site is directly connected to main official NH elecVoting database repository.
To begin with, that alone would be a major security concern by having it directly exposed to the internet that way.

Most likely the results displayed on this page are using a source that was manually typed in to mirror the official or via a RSS/XML feed.

I think this question should be answered first people start crying foul.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by vegno

"What bs, damnit this ruined my day and I don't even live in the 'States."

EXACTLY you don't live here. I happen to live in New Hampshire and can say that McCain's popularity IS NOT suprprising AT ALL.

I did not vote for him but he has been a big hit here for a long time, New Hampshire politics (as strange as it seems) is very different from Massachusetts, Vermont, etc. and his win last night was not in any way a surprise for anyone who lives here and/or pays attention to what's going on.

NOW, that being said, I do believe that the way the numbers have been calculated and presented is a bit suspect. We mark paper ballots here and feed them into a large machine which tabulates them and then they are (supposedly) hand counted against the electronic totals. I have read on a few posts that there is a potential problem with the town of Sutton in particular and I have already contacted the NH GOP office to demand accountability and hard count totals.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Comma8Comma1

I heard someone on the radio today who is a pollster in NH say that it is not so much that McCain is overly popular there, but NHers dislike Romney a whole hell of a lot, so a lot of folks swung to McCain to keep Romney out.

Yes, a lot of Americans donated to Ron Paul. But people will change their minds at the last moment.
They will feel or say one thing, especially when polled, and vote differently when it gets down to it.

Because you can like someone, but when it comes to voting somone in, you either really want to keep someone out, or have a real agenda.

I don't like either party. But I like republicans even less then democrats. So I tend to vote democrat to keep republicans out. Doesn't matter if I like Kucinich or Edwards, I would go with Obama or Hillary because they are the strongest contenders.

[edit on 9-1-2008 by nixie_nox]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by David_Reale
Well, imho, you should care because whatever happens in the United States ALWAYS affects the rest of the world as well.

True, which is why I don't understand why the rest of the world wants the US to finally collapse.

And I agree. Seriously, who need electronic votings? Paper rules. And PAPER - CAN'T - BE - HACKED!

The problem here is that if we revert to paper, the counting alone would take so-o-o-o long that in our fast paced world of today, nobody has any patience and common sense anymore to wait and understand that these would take time, a few days at least, to be counted.
The delay in getting the news out alone would raise eyebrows and suspicion almost immediately.

It's painful to watch, because I can't do anything about it. YOU CAN, however! Don't let them CHEAT their way to victory.

Who is/are them?
The reason why McCain won NH is because illegal aliens are low in number in the state. Since McCain has always been soft on illegals, it doesn't really matter to the folks of NH.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Just thought I'd add, sorry for being unclear.

With "Them" I was referring to Neo-Cons, the New World Order, CFR, or whatever you want to call them. Or, if you prefer to see it like this, the ones who rig elections.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

That has a lot to do with it as well. New Hampshire is historically Republican but not one of your evangelical states and I feel that Huckabee turned some people off with his evolution stance, "god's warriors" comments, and overall "Aww Shucks" persona.
Also, in the past 15 years there has been an influx of Massachusetts residents moving north into New Hampshire to take advantage of (among other things) no state income tax, and no sales tax.
Massachusetts has had their fill of Romney and are well versed in his shtick. In New England (along the state borders especially) we watch each others news stations, get each others newspapers, etc. We all pay attention to what the others are doing.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Considering everyone is giving their opinion on what happened in Hew Hampshire and why McCain won and all that then i will give mine.

I think Ron Paul came in 3rd maybe 2nd and they stole it from him through voter fraud. I think there are legs to this and i guess we will just have to wait and see. As a footnote Obama was probably cheated too.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Yeah, if you're listening to Alex Jones Show right now, he said earlier that Obama had probably been cheated as well, while HillDog (Hillary) was probably "their" chosen president.

It's not only about Ron Paul - everybody deserves a fair election. Even CFR-agents.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

I think this website should be addressed as well. The fact that the numbers were put in differently this morning and changed later on, no more than an hour after I viewed it, just makes me wonder what was going on with the polling. I'm sure it was an honest mistake, however, based on the media blackout of Ron Paul, his major increase in funds and support and now, within the last few hours, the news that Ron Paul votes were not even counted on that ballot(Town of Sutton) begs the question as to why and leads me to believe it was NOT a mistake. Why on this Boston.com website were all the major numbers that McCain SUPPOSEDLY received yesterday were in Ron Paul's column with the total posted in McCain's row?? I'm not doubting McCain's support base in NH, just want to get the facts straight...still working on getting my copies of the polling numbers from this morning scanned.

Purduegrad05

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Beefcake

I agree with you, I was just responding to a New Hampshire politics specific remark.

BTW, Here's a quick quiz for everyone:

Which of the mainstream candidates was in attendance at the last Bilderberg meeting?

Anyone? Anyone?

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
For one 80% of NH uses the Diebold voting machine.

Second you can't go with how many people like someone in a state, you have know idea who they are going to vote for even if they tell you. It's an unprovable and stupid idea to think you can say " Oh tons of people in NH love Mcain, he should get this many votes". Votes are simple math, there is no science to pretending to know from a poll that more people in a state like this candidate or that one and that in turn means they will get or should have got this many votes. It's a huge variable between how people say they will vote and what really goes down in a closed booth.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by dark_matter06

Polls are worthless and I feel that when they get it right it's more coincidence than anything else. The word on the street, signs on lawns, talk around town is IMO a fair better measure of where the vote will go. And in NH, it felt like McCain IMO, for better or worse.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I believe that would be Obama.

Which is the ONLY candidate running that is NOT a member of the CFR?
Ironically also the only one running that did NOT sign the Patriot Act?

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Well I think they should do away with anonymous voting, everyone is so proud of their chosen candidate and happy to put their signs around anyway.

THE ONLY FAIR WAY IS IDENTIFIED VOTING with your name against your vote. The is the only way you can be sure. Oh and I betchya that thought would scare the hell outta the nasties.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join