It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think we all need to wake up.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Guerilla
I think Americans should look at who there real leaders are!

Who is pulling the string of the puppets(Bush..etc etc)?

You Must open your eyes!!

Who are they then? Enlighten us if we're so blind. Could it be the underpants gnomes?

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I hate when citizens of other countries say that we Americans are being misled, lied to, and manipulated. Guess what? Odds are your country is worse. They're not called Globalists for nothing. Let me ask you Europeans something. Did ya'll vote for the European Union? Didn't think so. If there is ever going to be a stand, that makes significant gains, against malevolent One World Government my bet is that it will start in the US.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   
if our leader's were real men... they would take the fight into a a ring and settle it between eachother

bush .. sadam 2004 the battle of baybalon!! immagine the royalties u could make off of that i know i would order it on pay per view..

instead we rape the planet bomb it irradiate it with 100's of ton's of depleated uranium weapon's industreal waste and slaughter eachother with out care... and as for marijuana i dont care if you smoke it or are compleetly 100% against it.... fact is if u got gwb stoned and sadam stoned in the same room their would have been no war... ( k maybe their still would have been a war but it would have been over something more credible like sadam beating bush in mortal kombat )

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   
It could be about the oil,..
or the New World Order,..
or just a power trip...

But after the oil is gone,..
and generations have passed,..
and countries change hands,..
and currencies are replaced,..

There will still be Gold,..
and it still will have value.

Oil is the biggest product to hit the shelves,..ever.

Countries, governments, and individuals have grown rich on this industry, that supplies what is needed to support a mobil workforce, and is a common expense to the common public.

Iraq traded their oil for Euro dollars for over two years before the Iraq war.

Saudi Arabia has had chatter from high profile positions, that it is the best thing to only accept gold for their oil. (They are losing about 40-50% of revenues thru currency exchange issues. on all oil the US buys from them.)

Venezuala pres has discussed the idea of trading Euro's for their oil. (Suddenly the V. Prez announced discovery of a planned cia hit on him, during his trip to chat w/dubya bout the money)

To keep the US Dollar propped and defecits financed, much USD must float around the world in circulation.

But if oil countries only sell for Gold or Euro's, how many countries do you think will stock their dollar reserves, since the US does not sell as much oil outside the country, what will the US buy their oil for ? (no gold in fort knox, but a huge pile of unclaimed euro's in france being held for Iraq, but I bet Iraq only trades in dollars now. (where did two years of billion dollar oil sales for euro's go, will they be converted? What will the new Iraq currency be based on,...fiat,...gold,...probubly the USD & Treasury notes)

IMO,...it's all about the money.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join