It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War has been declared

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   
War Has been declared

by Daniel J Towsey

Yes the war has been declared. It has been declared against humanities freedoms, liberties and health.

You have been unknowingly disarmed. You have lost the most powerful weapon. That weapon is knowledge of the truth.

Society has been fed a diet of professional propaganda lies since before your birth.

People have been so will conditioned or mind controlled through suggestion that if anyone writes or speaks anything about the true state of events.

You automatically block it out.

The conditioning is so effective that people do not know how to do any critical thinking of their own. They can not think freely. They can not be free healthy thinkers.

For lies and deceptions always equals mental illness and truth always equals mental or social health.

This new “Violent Radicalisation and Homegrown Terrorism Prevention Act H.R. 1955 law that is about to come into existence, also rightly known as “The Thought Crime Act... Is their Nuclear Bomb Being Dropped on you...

Except unlike the innocent Christians of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. You know it is coming and you still have a chance to protect yourself from it...

But if you do not stop this law. You will never again get the chance to, and your future will be quiet dead.

If you loose your freedom of speech then truth dies, and without truth we will all become subhumans. Which is what they think we are anyway.

I’ve heard that they say we are just cattle.

We will all become disposable and have no rights at all. Where almost there now.

Study and learn what this Act is now...for it will be the most important thing you will ever do in your life.. You have to STOP this.

For after this Act passes, articles like this one and all others on the net will be illegal.

So we are reaching a point were even laws will mean nothing. For this world is controlled by the criminally insane. Please read my article “Recipe for insanity” if you want to better understand.

I have been writing articles on the net since 2000. My articles are posted on thousands of web pages. My articles are getting harder to find as Google and all other search engines are now blocking my pages from showing up. And many web sites are actively making it difficult for me to post them.

This new act will make it impossible for any sites to host my articles or any other free thinkers articles. It will be a crime to publish the truth.

Google has classified my articles as ‘literary bombs’ for my articles are so powerful for all the truths that I am revealing. They literally are blowing peoples minds...Unfortunately time is running out so fast for truth and free speech that I have had no choice but to do what I can to inform the sheeple or other wise known as lemmings.

It’s time for all of us to become caring humans...

This article is quiet tame and is intended to be an introduction for you to follow the links below to many of my other articles.

But please be advised that my articles will be for most. The very first time in your life where you will see the hidden truths of the history of our planet.

If this law passes this maybe your last chance to learn the truth.

What is happening in the USA is exactly the same as what was done to the Good Christians of Germany and it is being done by the same secret society members of the fraudulent financial system.

The struggle for Freedom and Liberty has always been at risk. But you have been fooled into a temporary false sense of security and prosperity.

All this has been done by the fraudulent financial system of England and the USA.

I hate that claim that they were spreading democracy. That’s impossible since the US has not had a democracy since the creation of the secretly and privately owned Federal Reserve.

Have you noticed the finalisation date of the North American Union Government is the hundred year anniversary of the creation of the Federal Reserve.

You see the criminally insane have no natural limits on them due to the unlimited power they have from their free money.

This is why the structure of numbers is so important to them...

While you were living the good life. Your military and secret agents were actively and deliberately destroying this planet.

Please read my “The Last Democracy” to better understand. If you are still able to continue in your quest for truth then please read my very controversial and revealing article called “Are you ready for the truth?”

They have used this financial system to finance and create all the wars from both sides in the world for the past hundred years.

They have also used their ability to produce money out of thin air to control your medias, movies, and schools to fully condition and control you.

If you are still reading then you are more exceptional then most. I am doing my best to keep you reading as the real truth is so far from what you have been conditioned to think. That truth writers like me are struggling so hard to help our good fellow humans to understand and wake up.

I think that many people now are waking up to the reality that there really is a group of totally insane people destroying this world. If you read my “Recipe for insanity” you will understand what I mean.

Just a short note on 9/11, which was their way of you dropping your liberties for a false security. The unjustly named Patriot Acts are absolutely scary to read.

Those documents have made the constitution and all your rights null and void. Please read my “The Gray Plane That No One Saw”

The military commissions “Torture” Act is even scarier. It eliminated ‘abeus corpus’ which is everyone’s right to a fair trial.

If you do enough research you would discover that they have been undoing all cultures, democracies and what ever forms of fair governments and financial systems that the good people of the world have struggled for ever to create.

Some believe in “God” I believe in “Good”

But do remember that the USA’s democracy was created by good Christians.

You have been living in the ever diminishing results of all our good ancestors.

Unfortunately the knowledge of our true past has not been taught in our schools due to “The Deliberate Dumbing Down” of our youth. Who are now the adults of today, Which through the very effective conditioning have almost no respect for their elders, parents or our country’s history, or our heritage. I would surprised if they even know how to spell that word.

Soon works of literature like mine and of many others in the past will as always deliberately disappear.

The internet has provided us a small and brief chance at getting a glimpse of reality. But even that is going to come to an end very soon. Thanks to the very sophisticated filtering software that is now being implemented all over the net.

Knowing people have been careful to make copies of the hidden knowledge when they find it....

Now remember if you are not part of the solution then you are part of the problem. Sitting on the post never works. You’ll always end up with a very sore rearend and you will always come to a very dumb defying hard drop to the ground..Then you’ll be saying “DUH”

But pray that when you fall you have something to fall on and not a six foot deep hole. For while your sitting on that post you make for a very pleasing target for the brainwashed robots that are carrying around their very sophisticated weaponry.

We have only one choice. That is to join “The Truth Revolution”. It’s easy. Just learn the truth and use your only weapon. That is the almighty “WORD”. Start telling everyone you can what is and has happened to humanity. And tell them the biggest secret of all. The secret of the secret societies. And that is that by controlling the money they have been able to achieve their insanity. The control of money should never be in the hands of the few. It should always be in the hands of the masses. For it is to big a responsibility for it to be any other way.

Because of this huge error in our civilisation. I am afraid that the unchecked insanity is going to lead us into the insanity of Infinity.

So please read my article “Infinity” Now start loving and caring...

Lets hope this is not
THE END

Links:
Recipe for insanity
docs.google.com...
Video on
“Violent Radicalisation and Homegrown Terrorism Prevention Act H.R. 1955
Conspiracies Club, Huge collection of resources for truth research
ca.groups.yahoo.com...
My youtube video collection, subscribe and check out the hundreds of videos in my collection
www.youtube.com...
The Last Democracy
my.opera.com...
Are you ready for the truth?
www.mychurch.org...
The Gray Plane That No One Saw
danieltowsey.wordpress.com...
Please watch Aron Russo’s VIDEO
America from freedom to fascism
The Money Masters VIDEO
International Bankers Gained Control of America www.themoneymasters.com... The powers of financial capitalism had a far-reaching plan, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private ... all » hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole...Their secret is that they have annexed from governments, monarchies, and republics the power to create the world's money
video.google.com...
The Capitalist Conspiracy VIDEO
This is an adaptation of a documentary filmstrip tracing the history of a small group of people who control the money systems of the world. It shows how this group is protected by governments and how its wealth is derived by creating money out of nothing. We see how this group wields power through government, foundations, education, and the mass media. It has aided such regimes as Russia and China, not because it is pro-Communist, but because a visible enemy and the threat of war have been useful in persuading the masses to embrace the group's ultimate goal: a world government which they expect to control from behind the scenes. They are now working to replace fear of nuclear war with fear of global pollution as the motivation for world government. It is clear that the plan revealed in this program continues to unfold.
video.google.com...
The secrets of income tax
Pay No Income Tax
video.google.com...
America - Destroyed By Design
FIND OUT HOW THE SOVEREIGNTY OF THE US IS BEING SUBORDINATED TO GLOBAL INTERESTS: FOUNDATIONS AT THE PRESIDIO, UNITED NATIONS, CHINESE INTERESTS, PANAMA CANAL. SEE HOW THE UNITED NATIONS INDOCTRINATES OUR CHILDREN. SEE INTERVIEWS WITH WITNESSES OF OKLAHOMA BOMBING... MORE.
video.google.com...
Art of Mental Warfare
artofmentalwarfare.com... video
Despotism
Heres a really important word for you to learn....
www.informationclearinghouse.info...
HBO's "Hacking Democracy"
This one will blow your mind...they prove the vote fixing
www.youtube.com...
Infinity
danieltowsey.livejournal.com...
the deliberate dumbing down of America
Charlotte Thomson Iserbyt, former Senior Policy Advisor in the U.S. Department of Education, blew the whistle on government activities.
www.deliberatedumbingdown.com...

If you watch all these videos you will no longer be a mind controlled lemming...

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I checked out your webpage, why don't you go promote your antisemitism somewhere else.

A direct quote from your page:
"Before I go on. I need to tell you a little story. Many years ago around 1983. When I lived in a Jewish neighbourhood in North York, Toronto, Ontario, Canada. This old lady showed me her numbered tattoo from the time she spent as a prisoner in the Auschwitz prison camp. The first thing she told me was that she was ashamed. I did not understand what she meant. So I asked her. She then told me that she was ashamed at all the lies that are being told about the Holocaust. She made me understand that the story being told is a lie and distortion of reality. Ever since that day I have had my mind open to learning the truth. In those years a German Artist by the name of Ernst Zundel was being prosecuted in Canadian courts for an articled that he being a publisher was distributing all over the world. The name of the article was "Did six million really die?" So as it turned out the holocaust was put on trial. Ernst Zundel won both his trials. He effectively proved that the stories being told are not valid. When he was in court before he originally left Canada for the USA. He was told by the judge that "Truth is not a defence" and it will not be allowed in his court. That's why he moved to the US. He was continually being vilified by the Zionist controlled media. He had his life destroyed. His home was set a fire. He received a very powerful bomb in the mail sent from Vancouver. Which CSIS, Canada's secret police was aware of and effectively let happen. They may have actually been the instigators of that act. Then after many years of being attacked he moved to Tennessee in the US and Married Ingrid Rimland. The owner and operator of Zundelsite. (3)

So the Zionists illegally Kidnapped Ernst Zundel (4) from the US, banned him from returning for twenty years handed him to Canadian authorities. He was imprisoned illegally in Canada for a couple of years in solitary confinement, without being charged with anything... They have since shipped him to Germany which is also controlled by Zionists....The Zionists are imprisoning all famous revisionists, like David Irving, (6) Germar Rudolf , (7) (you may have to try to open that page several times) [or you can check out the "Institute for Historical Revisionism" (8) because they have all been telling you the truth...If you understood the meaning of what the revisionists have been telling you. You would understand how the Zionists have been deceiving the world...The Zionist bankers have been the cause, financers and controllers of all the wars for the last hundreds years. Which were responsible for over 200 million deaths."

ne day, if civilization survives this situation. Historians will understand that the "The protocols of the learned elders of Zion" (17) was real and was the best warning free people could of ever been given...unfortunately people are very simple and can not understand the reality of this evil document... and they are being deceived into believing that they are not real or at minimum, that anyone who believes it, is anti-Semitic. Again this is a ploy by Zionists to keep most people from ever even looking at them.

danieltowsey.livejournal.com...

Same standard rhetoric "the evil Zionists are in control of the world",with a nice dose of holocaust denial/and or revision to boot.Go peddle your hatred elsewhere,did you ever think maybe THAT is the reason that your articles are getting harder and harder to find?

[edit on 9-1-2008 by masonica_esoterica]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Except unlike the innocent Christians of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. You know it is coming and you still have a chance to protect yourself from it...

What about the Buddhists and Shintoists at Hiroshima and Nagasaki?

Or even more, what about the "innconent Christians" at Pearl Harbor?

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
OMG...the Zionist are controling everything...the sky is falling !

Dont you have goose stepping practice or something else like it to occupy your time ?

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Antisemitism aside, I think now that there is more truth to this theory (bankers running the world) than I did before. Before it was just crazies on ATS talking about the "Zionist Jews" and Masons being behind it and we dismiss that as ridiculous. Mr. Russo has done a fine job presenting the material, however. Check it out here:

www.freedomtofascism.com...

Part 1: www.youtube.com...

Part 2: www.youtube.com...

Part 3: www.youtube.com...

Part 4: www.youtube.com...

Part 5: www.youtube.com...

Part 6: www.youtube.com...

Part 7: www.youtube.com...

Part 8: www.youtube.com...

Part 9: www.youtube.com...

Part 10: www.youtube.com...

Part 11: www.youtube.com...

I never thought I'd see the day when I would be posting this here. Forget the extremism of "the Jews are taking over" and all that nonsense and watch the film objectively. THEN tell me what you think.

I've done enough research on all this to know the wheat from the chaff, and Mr. Russo has found the wheat, in my opinion.

I believe Ron Paul could help put a stop to all this but I fear he won't make it into office.

[edit on 1/9/08 by The Axeman]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
First time poster, occasional reader.

Okay, I gotta ask...

Originally posted by danieltowsey
For lies and deceptions always equals mental illness and truth always equals mental or social health.

How do you figure?

In order to perpetrate any lie or deception effectively, you have to have the mental faculty to pull it off. If you're off your feed, most people will be able to figure that out real quick and dismiss you.

Telling the truth, on the other hand, doesn't require any special skills; you're not making anything up, so you don't have to remember what you said.

So how did you come to the conclusion you did ... and what is your definition of "social health?"

This new “Violent Radicalisation and Homegrown Terrorism Prevention Act H.R. 1955 law that is about to come into existence, also rightly known as “The Thought Crime Act... Is their Nuclear Bomb Being Dropped on you...

When I read that, the first thought I had was "wow."

So, to begin, the first question I have is: have you read HR1955? And the immediate follow-up question is: do you have any understanding of English, or of legal writing?

The reason I ask that question, is because what you imply is that this Act somehow involves stifling thought and freedom of speech. And, in reading the Act, it's quite clear that is doesn't do any such thing; it defines actions - not thoughts - and sets up a way to study violent radicalization and homegrown terrorism.

Which is what they think we are anyway.

I’ve heard that they say we are just cattle.

Those two statements - in a nutshell (no pun intended) - beg me to ask three questions:

1. Who are "they?"
2. Why is so much of every conspiracy theory made up of hearsay and third-hand information from anonymous sources?
3. Hearsay isn't allowed in a court of law, so why is it used at empirical truth here?

And, to me, those are the three most important questions that every consipracy theorist needs to answer. My mind is fully dilated, but that doesn't mean that I'm going to believe just anyone who parrots what CNN or MUFON or his banana told him over breakfast.

Your pal,
Meat

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
[bSome Notes on Google

I have been writing articles on the net since 2000. My articles are posted on thousands of web pages. My articles are getting harder to find as Google and all other search engines are now blocking my pages from showing up. And many web sites are actively making it difficult for me to post them.

This new act will make it impossible for any sites to host my articles or any other free thinkers articles. It will be a crime to publish the truth.

Google has classified my articles as ‘literary bombs’ for my articles are so powerful for all the truths that I am revealing.

This is less of a question, and more of - simply - a dispensing of what should be common knowledge.

Google doesn't really classify anything as a 'literary bomb,' regardless of what you've read ... or think. Search engines are just that; engines. How Google (and others) work is pretty simple: the more times something is linked from other websites, the higher up it appears on the list (it's a little more complicated than that and involves algorithmic logic, but that's a simple view of how it works in the free world).

If you've written thousands of articles over the years and you find that they're not showing up as high on the list as they used to it's because you've only written thousands of articles; millions and millions of articles are written and posted on the internet every single day.

Your pal,
Meat.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Closing Notes.

What is happening in the USA is exactly the same as what was done to the Good Christians of Germany and it is being done by the same secret society members of the fraudulent financial system.

Understand that I'm a newbie here when I ask you this:

What?

I've not heard of the 'Good Christians of Germany' but history indicates that Hitler and the Nazi party tended to not like the Jews more than the Christians. And there is no indication anywhere in any media that any such thing is happening in the United States of America. No assets seized, no concentration camps, no human BBQ.

And, more importantly, what is this fraudulent financial system?

I hate that claim that they were spreading democracy. That’s impossible since the US has not had a democracy since the creation of the secretly and privately owned Federal Reserve.

Okay, I'll admit it: I'm a patriot. And you're picking on my country. So I have to set things a little more right than what you're doing, because you're a bit out of shape in the curve here.

The United States is a representative republic, NOT a democracy. It is not now, nor has it ever been a democracy. The founding fathers were quite clear on that from the very beginning, in all of their writings and in all of the documents that they all agreed to in the founding of this great country. The type of governance of the United States has nothing at all to do with the Federal Reserve.

Understand that I'm not being close-minded in making that statement, I'm simply saying that you're wrong. Now, having said that the question arises: "Well, if he's wrong about something as simple and basic as that, how many other things could be wrong with what he's written?" And, unfortunately, that's where I see alot of conspiracy theorists - not theories - fall down; they expect everyone else to cross their T's and dot their I's and when they don't it's a conspiracy ... but if the theorist themselves have flaws in their ... thinking ... the person pointing out the flaw is closeminded.

I'm not trying to start an argument, I'm just looking for clarification on some things you've written, and pointing out some flaws in your writing that need to be corrected.

Your pal,
Meat.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Very informative thread.

I don't understand why anytime anyone questions the holocaust that they are called anti sementic. You should be free to question any official language or statistics. As well as the unofficial accounts.

Thanks for sharing with us here all the material you provided.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
I don't understand why anytime anyone questions the holocaust that they are called anti sementic.

Questioning the Holocaust isn't antisemitism.

The problem, however in questioning things like if the Holocaust ever actually took place (which is what antisemite Ernst Zundel did and does ... and which the original poster to this thread supports) is that the Germans and Nazi party in particular were fastidious record keepers.

Your pal,
Meat.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Glad I don't live in the USA you guys are all screwed by your government.
What is this land of the free coming too?
Pure control and hardship on human kind, I think not!

It is their Motto "Order Out of Chaos"
They create rules and we as free individuals do not like being told what to do ,now do we? So in return we fight they call us terrorists we are chaotic and they win, a damn shame...

Got I hate world banker and rich elite neo conservatives.

But hey you pay the man to fund your crooked capital you all know the lies its just up to you to comprehend them on a granular scale put the pieces together of the puzzle you call it history I call it man made Fictitious chaos for elite order. Stop paying the government stop being such week pathetic fools and take action on a smart note write petitions get people to refuse to pay for there taxes till something is done, hire hit men the government does it why can't you ?

Rant Over

WE ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS OF OUR GOVERNMENT

BECAUSE WE PAY FOR IT

It has taken me too many years – and too much income tax – to come to the awful realization that these "public servants" are only hired mouthpieces and puppets of the Money Powers who operate behind the scenes to orchestrate war, to coordinate the Military Industrial Complex, the Homeland Security Complex, the NGO Help-The-Poor Complex, the "Third World Corporate Development" Complex. In short, the Exploitation Complex.

The roaring inside me is about the self-disgust at living by the whims of Nice Government Men and their intellectual and financial pimps – men who, for just one example, can force starvation upon Indian farmers by their money printing press maneuvers to save their own hides from the overreach of blind greed. Men like those in Goldman Sachs who have the power to bail out their own companies and pay billions in bonuses while manipulating currencies such that basic food staples become priced out of reach of the rural Indian poor.

Let our excuse for the sorry state in which we find ourselves be not ignorance, for history is quite clear to those who would study. I quote founding father James Madison, "History records that money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible, to maintain their control over governments, by controlling money and its issuance." A more honest excuse would be our own greed and laziness. The quick buck. Buy now, pay later.

THIS IS MY PLACE OF "LIVE FREE OR DIE."

One cannot deal with this except to speak out and be willing to put his life on the line. One must resist this legislation and this government, or else surrender his humanity and become a dead thing.

This is the place where the soles of my feet meet the path of Liberty. This is where Jeff Knaebel refuses to renew his "permission to live" identification documents pursuant to which Big Brother tracks him like an owned domestic animal. Any situation in which I am not free to leave means that my presence is by coercion or threat of coercion. If one cannot leave some "place" except by permission of the "owners" (passport), then he is a slave. To learn more about issues of expatriation and "man without a country," visit my website at www.statelessfreedom.org.

I was never the property even of my biological father, leave aside the absurdly stupid abstract concept of Nations – bounded by arbitrary lines drawn on maps – across which opposing armies of blood relations gun down the other.

My body is not the property of the U.S. Government. I will challenge the U.S. Government for ownership of my body, with my body itself. My mind will be forever free.

I did not ask for US citizenship, and I will not accept its rules even if forced upon me.

Any situation in which I am not free to leave means that my presence is by coercion or threat of coercion. If I cannot leave some "place" except by permission of the "owners" (passport), then I am a slave.

The US State does not own the land called America, and it does not own anybody who was born there or lives there.

No bureaucrat has the right to define who I am – and the murder of which other person I may be forced to finance – by his stamp upon some arbitrary piece of paper.

I belong to none, other than Almighty Creation.

I claim my freedom to respect the lives of others, as I would be respected. Freedom to do no harm, and to eschew violence. Freedom to express compassion in action. Freedom to support life. Freedom not to finance murder.

No other can hear the voice of my conscience, let alone "represent" it, or speak for it. My conscience will be muffled by no person and by no law. Nor will I ever knowingly aggress against another.

source

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Why is it that you think this is all the fault of "neo conservatives" - you do realize the biggest political bankrollers in the United States are liberal?

Originally posted by seridium
But hey you pay the man to fund your crooked capital you all know the lies its just up to you to comprehend them on a granular scale put the pieces together of the puzzle you call it history I call it man made Fictitious chaos for elite order. Stop paying the government stop being such week pathetic fools and take action on a smart note write petitions get people to refuse to pay for there taxes till something is done, hire hit men the government does it why can't you?

Why? Social contract theory, that's why.

[edit on 10-1-2008 by LightinDarkness]

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Zundel was incarcerated in the jail I worked in at the time. I met the little #. He was there so long because he was fighting extradition to Germany. And yes, he was in segregation, if not he would have been killed. I'm not surprised at this thread, he has a lot of support. You should see the amount of mail he got. :shk:

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I think maybe the Holocaust, in all honesty, should be questioned a little more. Because whoever wins the war writes the history, and that history isn't always true. It's just official. I know terrible things happened to Jewish people in the War, either way. To question that as myth is ignorant and possibly flat out mean spirited. But when you look at the big picture, Israel is a menace to the Middle East, and the only reason it has so much support is because it's a jewish state, and we sympathize with Jwish people so much that when The Elite of Israel start doing VERY BAD THINGS, we can't even question it because they happen to be Jewish??? Did the holocaust give all Jewish people free passes to ramsack the world? No! But it sure seems like whenever a massacre of any kind happens against a certain Religion or Ethnic group, people automatically have sypathy towards that group and think that all any member of that group can do is good because "They learned their lessons" or something. Remember the Christians who got masacred in the early days of Christianity, and then one day all the sudden, all of Rome is Christian?... and then, not long after that is when Christians were given free reign to massacre other religions and Ethnicities just because in most people's minds "they had been opressed for so long, and now it is their duty to do God's work"?

A little different of a sutation, but you can see that a little sympathy goes a long way, and Israel is a major player in the UNITED STATES foreign policy issues, almost dictating what we do in the Middle East... and that's not right. Jew, Muslim, Cree Indian, Raelian....doesn't MATTER! What matters is that Israel is a bully of massive proportions, and just because it is a Jewish state, does not make it infallible.

Some agendas in the truth movement SEEM more anti semetic than others, and no doubt the White Power Movement takes this stuff an eats it up and spits out its own putrid version of what some people are saying... But ya know, I don't think Rabbis against Zionism would agree with many of these statements against Zionism if Zionism equalled Judaeism. How can a piece of land equal an Ethnicity? Land is nobody's to claim as their own.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I don't think that questioning whether the Holocaust occurred is necessarily anti-semitic.

It's pretty obtuse thinking, though.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by indierockalien
What matters is that Israel is a bully of massive proportions, and just because it is a Jewish state, does not make it infallible.

Saying Israel is a "bully" is an opinion, not a fact. Secondly, I don't think anyone - even most Israelis - would say that Israel is "infallible"... who do you think is suggesting that?

How can a piece of land equal an Ethnicity? Land is nobody's to claim as their own.

So Saudi Arabia is not an "Arab State?" I think that would be a surprise to most of the people that live there. Iran is not the "Islamic Republic" anymore? Why do you single out Israel and ignore, basically, the rest of the world?

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   

I think maybe the Holocaust, in all honesty, should be questioned a little more. Because whoever wins the war writes the history, and that history isn't always true.

I disagree with that last bit; while history is indeed written by the winners, it is always true. It's just not always accurate.

As for questioning the Holocaust 'a little more' I have to ask: Why? What questions are you planning on asking that haven't been answered already? Do you have any questions, or is this just another baseless statement?

But when you look at the big picture, Israel is a menace to the Middle East, and the only reason it has so much support is because it's a jewish state, and we sympathize with Jwish people so much that when The Elite of Israel start doing VERY BAD THINGS, we can't even question it because they happen to be Jewish???

While your use of repeated question marks is impressive, I - again - ask for proof. You've made a pretty broad statement about Israel being a 'menace' to the middle east, but you offer absolutely nothing solid to back that statement up.

Is Israel attacking their neighbors? Conquering nearby countries? Doing anything at all that would make them a 'menace' to the middle east - other that being pretty damned good at defending themselves?

Remember the Christians who got masacred in the early days of Christianity, and then one day all the sudden, all of Rome is Christian?... and then, not long after that is when Christians were given free reign to massacre other religions and Ethnicities just because in most people's minds "they had been opressed for so long, and now it is their duty to do God's work"?

Wow. I do remember my history ... but none of that happened. Christianity was indeed looked down upon, and early Christians were oppressed and occasionally became lion food, but 'all of a sudden' is a bit of a stretch; until Constantine declared Christianity a legal religion during the decline of the Roman Empire, the members met in secret. 'All of a sudden' took a bit over 300 years.

Christians weren't given free rein to do whatever it is you claim. The Crusades didn't even start for another 700 years, and it wasn't because of - again - what you claim.

and Israel is a major player in the UNITED STATES foreign policy issues, almost dictating what we do in the Middle East... and that's not right. Jew, Muslim, Cree Indian, Raelian....doesn't MATTER! What matters is that Israel is a bully of massive proportions, and just because it is a Jewish state, does not make it infallible.

I call b.s. on your take on foreign policy, and your description of Israel.

As for the rest of your post ... it really makes little sense. I take issue with the broad strokes that you paint history with; you claim that winners write history ... but you don't seem even take the time to understand the history that was written.

Your pal,
Meat.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Wow, I must have joined just before the Anti-Semitism sweeps or something... First the fakery of the wannabe protocols of zion thread from the HRG now this antisemite jumping on the latest enabling Act... Wow.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DogHead
Wow, I must have joined just before the Anti-Semitism sweeps or something... First the fakery of the wannabe protocols of zion thread from the HRG now this antisemite jumping on the latest enabling Act... Wow.

Don't worry. It rears its ugly head on ATS frequently.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by JustMe74

I would have to disagree with you about Israel's tendency to bully. Yes, they are surrounded by unfreindly "neighbors" if you can call them that. I see how they have a need to defend against attacks from Egypt, Jordan, Syria, even Iraq and Iran. But as far as the Palestinians go, They have been at the mercy of a foreign oppressor since, what 47'? Now, I in no way justify the bombings so lets get that straight.

But, Israel can't realy say much of anything there either, they did the same to the British. That's actualy how they got them to leave. They simply wore away the the British will to stay in Palestine. Not to mention that there was a little Jewish terror cell that tried to ally it's self with Nazi Germany. Talk about a conflict of interest. I guess what I'm getting at is the Israeli's are the big bully on the block. I was once told by a freind in High School (which was Palestinian) that when the Israelies find out who the bombers are they order an air strike on the home where his relatives are. Wife, child, mother it doesn't matter to them who gets killed and he broke into tears while telling the tale. So for me (knowing his character) I knew then that this was not a story, it was the truth as his family had lived through it.

The Jews in Israel are not the rightful inhabitants of the land. Just look at them, the are white. They do not come from that region. And if it were only a few then I would say ok just mixed a bit while they were in Europe but the greater part of them are not truely Hebrew at all they are just Jewish converts. How do they have any claim to land that the indigenous still live on. Just because the English gave them the land, it wasn't theirs to give anyway. So I would have to say that they are opportunistic bullies.

In the Arab Israelie wars the Jews took land that was not alotted to them by the British or UN. At first they had taken the portion of old Jerusalem as a stratiegic asset but it was when they decided to keep this land that they became opportunist and bullies. The world has never put them in their place for these sorts of agressive actions and now they have grown accustomed to this and pay little attention to the minuscule rebukes that are passed along to them via media.

As far as the holocaust goes I beleive that it happened but maybe not to the extent that is suggested. Although, I was not there so I will not argue this point to any extent. Now when a thing like that happens it is a tragety no doubt. But, I would like the readers of this thread to do one little bit of research it's not much at all and you can do it on the internet. Look up theses passages (Numbers 31:1-41, 34:1-12, and 33:50-52 also Joshua 6:21) this will only take a few minuets to read if you are not familiar and will give you a world of insight as to what I am about to say. "Chickens comming home to roost. I'm sure that we are all familiar with the notion of what comes around goes around. Now, I'm not saying that I enjoy what happened to the Jews of Europe but what you put out will eventualy return to you that's just the way things work. If any one of you askes a traditional Jew about this story in the Bible they will not show a bit of remorse I assure you I've asked. So why do we feel the need to bend over backwards feeling bad about the holocaust. Israel isn't stupid they feed on that, and they know that they can always pull that card. And they always do.

I leave you with this insightful quote,
"Every time we do something, you tell me America will do this and America will do that... I want to tell yousomething very clear: Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it."
Ariel Sharon: Israeli Prime Minister
October 3rd 2001

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join