It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vote in New Hampshire rigged

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   
This is what a ton of Ron Paul supporters are currently saying, and I have to be a little skeptical myself of the vote count in NH. They are using the logic that Ron Paul only got 10% in VA because there was a high 60% evangelical base, but now in NH, only ~20% were evangelical and 40% were Independent, and yet, Ron Paul actually LOWERED, even being beat by Giuliani who did next to NOTHING in the state compared to Paul.

I have zero basis or proof for my claim of fraud, but I would just like to throw this idea out on the table and calculate the odds of this being the case. I would only like mature discussion instead of "lol u suck", which is what I've been seeing in a lot of ATS threads recently.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

well...nobody expected ron paul do to well except for people that base the reality of politics on how internet politics work.
you'll find lots of internet support for ron paul, but it really represents a small fraction of the voting demographics.

i've been hearing the word "rigged" a lot from ron paul supporters... but, like you said, there's no basis for the claim

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
i think we need to back up and at least wait tilweds morning and get some hard numbers---u s jumping to vote fraud will give the msm more ammunition to use and more truthers, conspiracy theorist propaganda

some say i voted paul and yet zero percent was reported---well if you were the only vote for him and 10,000 people voted all together----you wouldn't show up ---when they're i'm sure rounding off to percentage points.

yet i did see something last nite as to the hand counted votes bein way different than the machine tallied numbers----
by the machines clinton won--yet when hand counted obama won----yet they, the poster, provided no source or link so,,,,,,

yet it's possible if the machines are off in the dems race as well----i just think a few supporters saying i voted and they showed zero percent----isn't holding any water ---yet anyway

i am a paul supporter----it's just some are getting a little out of hand with accusations and antics,, heckling bill, hannity---although hAnnity is such a hack,,, it's giving naysayers all the propaganda they need to keep potential voters away from joining

yes 9/11 is part of paul---yet that's such a small part of the big picture and what paul stands for and it could upstage all his great points and message---their will come a time and place for 9/11---maybe just not right now

also i think paul really hurt himself in the debate the other night----he pounded away at war,war,war----i will vote paul, and support him---yet if i be honest--he did look like a bit of a crazy person on the debate---especially with the camera shots of others laughing----we know what he means ,,but he needs to better relay--yes we need to fight terrorism---but in a different way--- hey, i'm being honest---and if i , a supporter thought this, what did regular joe's see or think????

well, i hope maybe votes were missed and we beat guiliani at least----that would be great!!!!!

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Votes being changed? watch the video.starting at 2:23 minutes in it will show how thw machines get the votes and when tallied they are different than what votes were given.

www.youtube.com...

I believe the People /Voters are being stripped of their right to choose.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Here's a video I found of a supporter claiming of voter fraud. This could be significant.

[edit on 1/9/2008 by SonicInfinity]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
It has just been mentioned on the Alex Jones by Bev Harris, Representative of Sutton County, that Ron Paul received 36 votes from her county, NOT 0 votes, which is what was reported.

There's definitely something fishy going on.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
This is like, the 4th thread I've seen today on ATS about vote fraud. Bev Harris has a great website at:
www.blackboxvoting.org

She actually investigates vote fraud herself, like she did in 2006 election, which was also rigged.
Other threads on ATS have actual proof that this primary in NH was rigged. "Voter Fraud" is the name of one such thread with proof.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by forestlady
This is like, the 4th thread I've seen today on ATS about vote fraud.

If you can find a thread that was made BEFORE mine, that'd be great. I didn't see any threads on this when I made mine.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
It's not fishy, it's right out in the open for any one who looks. This is illegal, how much will you people take I wonder?

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by dark_matter06
It's not fishy, it's right out in the open for any one who looks. This is illegal, how much will you people take I wonder?

And yet, the media will, most likely, completely ignore this entire thing.

We need to take action.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Lol, media would ignore your actions, too, dude.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheoOne

Lol, media would ignore your actions, too, dude.

If it was just me, but if there's thousands of people doing it, I don't see how it can be ignored so easily.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I don't think thousands is enough.

Millions would be better. See if media can ignore that or not.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   

I thought this was going to be about the fact that the polls were basically right on the Republican side, but the same pollsters got it wrong on the Democratic side. The polls had predicted an Obama win.

Coincidentally, there have been anecdotal reports of lots of new unfamiliar voters in some small towns in New Hampshire.

Coincidentally, these same anecdotal reports mention lots of out of state plates in the parking lots at the same polling places.

I think it is just a coincidence. I don't really think Clinton supporters from out of state voted in New Hampshire even though no ID was required. Mayor Daley, Sr. died long ago ("Vote early and vote often!").

It was all just coincidence.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Well it's an interesting theory but unless there is evidence of wide spread fraud it's just a unproven theory. It's kind of like hear say in a trial, it carries no weight.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   

I have to wonder, and give credibility to the idea; since several folks have come forward saying they indeed voted for Ron Paul and their votes were never counted! I've done some checking into these allegations--and they are true--votes never got counted!

new topics

top topics

join