It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASAs not lying about UFOS

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Heres a very intresting story I came up with after hours of work NASA and space industries arent lying about UFOS because they are IFOS they know what they are maybe the same with the United States goverment basically there usual for that matter we arent looking for the UFOS we are looking for the IFOS which are Alien.

Care to comment it doesnt hurt

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Any links or articles to back this up.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 06:24 AM
link   
sorry except from the hints from Buzz Aldrin and previous asustronauts I have nothing and I know comes great claims comes great evidence which I am going to need to peice together this treasure map

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Thats only peice on I think Im looking on every place of the internet classified or declassifed making sure we can get truth.

sty

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hello123456
Heres a very intresting story I came up with after hours of work NASA and space industries arent lying about UFOS because they are IFOS they know what they are maybe the same with the United States goverment basically there usual for that matter we arent looking for the UFOS we are looking for the IFOS which are Alien.

yes, and Bill Clinton did not lie about Monica L.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Smugallo

why does everyone instantly say this when someone posts----

the op is suggesting a theory--of course he doesn't have proof or he would have it in there

why does this always happen in the first 2 or 3 posts of every thread now??? is there a race to post this question on every thread i did't hear about????

some people are offering ideas, or just there story--take it or leave it

i'm not gonna ask for proof, i get what he's saying---and realize he doesn't have proof

if you can add something, well good, that's what he's looking for,,,if not--next thread

i'm not totally bashing the guy asking for proof---but this is getting absurd--it happens in every thread now

there are threads dealing in facts and others for just pure speculation and conversing and debating,,,no????

if i took your quote out of context i apologize but

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   
The OP's first sentence said this:

Heres a very intresting story I came up with after hours of work (...)

I think it's reasonable to ask where the story is... after hours of work you should have some material to share.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by shortywarn

Originally posted by Smugallo

why does everyone instantly say this when someone posts----

the op is suggesting a theory--of course he doesn't have proof or he would have it in there

why does this always happen in the first 2 or 3 posts of every thread now??? is there a race to post this question on every thread i did't hear about????

some people are offering ideas, or just there story--take it or leave it

i'm not gonna ask for proof, i get what he's saying---and realize he doesn't have proof

if you can add something, well good, that's what he's looking for,,,if not--next thread

i'm not totally bashing the guy asking for proof---but this is getting absurd--it happens in every thread now

there are threads dealing in facts and others for just pure speculation and conversing and debating,,,no????

if i took your quote out of context i apologize but

NASAs not lying about UFOS
This sound as a STATEMENT to me. I don't see a question mark at the end of this statement. The OP is claiming:

Smugallo is asking for a link to an article in order to find out if this is a wild statement or if there are, basically, evidence in order to back up this claiming. I know what you mean and i agree with it about many cases, but i'm with Smugallo on this one.

[edit on 9/1/2008 by internos]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by shortywarn

umm dont be so hars on people asking for proof .. To me this did not look like a theory (I havent seen anywhere in the OP "My theory is" or something similar ) but like he is stating a fact , at least looking at the topic.

Maybe he should have worded the topic different , Ie: "My theory about NASA not lying" or something like that , so that peple know its his theory.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Learn to use punctuation marks. Please. Thank You.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 12-1-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
After viewing "The Secret NASA Transmissions" documentary, I am absolutely convinced that they are and have been covering this subject up for a very long time. Not to mention the countless airbrushings in 90% of their pictures to hide stuff.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
This is a very complicated matter. Yes, i think that NASA may have hidden something, but i'm still waiting to see a smoking gun of this alleged airbrushing. NASA is putting online even hi res scans of his old Apollo mission's images, plenty of images from the Moon and from Mars there...
I'm open minded about it, but where are the evidences?

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
What I meant was covering up yes but they have identified them to be aliens so they cannot be UFOS so they have to be IFOS if you misunderstood I am very sorry.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
They wouldn't know if they were IFO's, as that would imply that they have seen what is flying them?... Identified Flying Object: alien was seen at the controls of the craft so we need not name them UFO's anymore..

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Hi Hello: I know some won't believe me, but a number of years ago, after Buzz's flight, he called my dad (who was an adviser to Reagan at the time) trying to tell him that he had seen UFO's while on his space flight. My dad thought he was crazy and didn't pursue it, but then he was never one to believe such things. Buzz was trying to find someone who would get the story out, but couldn't. Back then, no one would touch such a story. This was, IIRC, in 1992-93.

When I was a flight attendant, pilots were always seeing UFO's, but if they reported it they were sent to the company psych and sometimes laid off or fired.

Just from these two instances, it seems to me like there is some sort of cover-up or at least an effort to keep it under wraps.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Yes that would imply them knowing also that would mean as I believe astronauts are breifed and debreifed on a need to know basis before entering space of possible theoretically secret shuttles like many suggest and alien space ships as I expect it is a major case though I will aquire proof hopefully and if not someone else will.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Heres an idea we buy a personal handheld lie detector it can be bought I own one and covertly question them to look for a sign of decieving

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I believe NASA does not give the entire story... and sometimes "changes" truth after the fact. I have an example I documented myself and some other ATS members are aware of this.

At one time the following clip from NASA "had an item of interest" in it... and on their own servers... times change, "no more item of interest". The link all cleaned up for public consumption (opens in WMP as an ASF): spaceflight.nasa.gov...

And the youtube version... check at the 31 second mark in the lower RH corner of the frame.

Cheers,

Vic

[edit on 9-1-2008 by V Kaminski]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Breadfan

Learn to use punctuation marks. Please. Thank You.

Listen mate, if you're going to be a grammar nazi, you'd better learn to construct a sentence. It should be "Learn to use punctuation marks please, thank you".

Now having said that you have broken two of the T&C with your post, and chances are English isn't the OP's first language. I will politely suggest you think before you post.

MOD EDIT - Stay on Topic.

[edit on 12-1-2008 by elevatedone]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join