It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCanns Consider MOVIE on Madeleine Disappearance

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   

McCanns Consider MOVIE on Madeleine Disappearance

www.foxnews.com

The parents of missing British girl Madeleine McCann have held talks with a U.S. entertainment company regarding making a film about their daughter's disappearance, their family spokesman said Tuesday.

Clarence Mitchell, who speaks for the McCanns, said he and another family representative had met with entertainment company IMG Media in December.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 9-1-2008 by bakednutz]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I hope this is to come closer to finding their daughter and not profiting off of a tragedy.
www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Why is it sick?

I am probably one of the few people left who consider the parents as being innocent in their daughter's disappearance.

According to a BBC News report I saw, the film is to be a kind of documentary.

The parents have done everything within their power so far to find their little girl. Who can blame them for trying to keep this story in the spotlight, until they hopefully find her?.....especially considering the reports that people in Portugal are now reported to be sick of the story, and are no longer interested.

If she was my daughter, I would never give up doing whatever I could, as long as there was a chance that she would still be found.

It's easy to criticize........when it's not YOUR child.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Still seems strange to me that they want to make a movie before the story is even finished... I would also like to know what are the new developments in the detectives' search for the girl.. she was supposed to be found by Christmas...

rats.. I don't know even if I believe she was kidnapped.. I half-buy the story that the parents killed her... And then again... why make it such a big story in that case? Only thing that would make sense is that one of the parents killed and the other does not / did not know and once they were on the same page.. they just had to keep up appearances..

I will just follow this on the news to see how it turns out I guess...

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 03:48 AM
link   
The portugal police have them down as the prime suspects in the case and are preparing charges and an extradition hearing - the people who were out there with them have conflicting accounts - and they used the `charity` money to pay off there mortage.

the truth will come out in the wash - and i believe them guilty.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harlequin
The portugal police have them down as the prime suspects in the case and are preparing charges and an extradition hearing - the people who were out there with them have conflicting accounts - and they used the `charity` money to pay off there mortage.

the truth will come out in the wash - and i believe them guilty.

I suggest you do some reading on the claims you make. Those allegations have been negated. If you don't keep up with this issue, then you might find yourself spreading disinfo...

and here at ATS, the majority try to make sure that doesn't happen.

I say do whatever it takes to keep Maddie in the news, in people's minds, even if the opinion is negative. Any attention is needed here.

I hope something positive comes from this. What else can they do?
I would exhaust all avenues too.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Well I have to add one more thing... Should they really get back Madeline from some pedophile network.... alive... it will be one messed up girl by that time.

Better than the alternative I guess

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz
[I suggest you do some reading on the claims you make. Those allegations have been negated. If you don't keep up with this issue, then you might find yourself spreading disinfo...

and here at ATS, the majority try to make sure that doesn't happen.

i honestly hope you don`t beleive that

www.news.com.au...

from 2 days ago

police are ready to charge them.

maybe it is you that needs to keep up with current events then.

top topics

join