It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[Youtube] Newest Ron Paul Appearance: Tonight Show 07/01/08

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Seemed to be a good appearance. They touched a bit on the FOX debacle wherein they told Ron Paul he couldn't debate despite being one of the strongest contenders to Goonliani etc.

Some jabbing at Mitt Romney, alot of laid-back discussion going on with Jay. It's rare that you see a politician who can chat with Leno like he were his uncle. Just absolutely no faking or acting on Ron's part, as opposed to the other politicians who've appeared.

Paul gets into his middle eastern foreign policy again, stating the obvious that the U.S. instigated all the terrorist organizations in the middle east. I believe he would love to tell people flatly that the CIA created Al Qeida but Ron Paul is constantly walking a tight rope with the American public. The media is trying to make the Paul supporters a radical idea but Ron Paul comes off as a most sincere candidate, who has never uttered a word calling for warfare and honestly wants peace.

[edit on 9-1-2008 by NewWorldOver]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   
the guy makes way too much sense... he'll never win!

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by never_tell
the guy makes way too much sense... he'll never win!
I wolud love to see all the networks reaction if Paul wins,BillO on Fox having a fit wolud be worth it!

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
its a very good post my kids get made fun of by certioan teachers for saying they are for ron paul they laugh at them in the class room and say you belive everything on the internet or all that ron paul stuff but what was funny is she had a sub for a short time that was ex cia funny he didnt make fun of her asked her about were she found info and comened her for how well informed she was seems wierd when your kids are smarter then thier teachers and yet it gose to show you that free speach and opinon is out the door when social studies teahcers make you feel small for giving an opinon you were asked to give omg it made me so mad but it isnt the first rude and one minded thinking person I have come across at the schools here so much for america the free thinking country lol

new topics

top topics

join