It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girls Killed In 'Strange Ritual' in Iowa - Killer: I cast a spell, it went bad.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Girls Killed In 'Strange Ritual' in Iowa - Killer: I cast a spell, it went bad.

www.foxnews.com

A man has been charged with the stabbing and strangulation murder of his two stepdaughters in what police are calling a "spell gone bad" in the family's Sioux City, Iowa, home.

Harris had been performing "some strange ritual" and told officers he cast a spell that had gone bad.

Police: "Obviously, there is a lot more going on here than a straightforward homicide."

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Creepy creepy stuff. Poor little girls. I wonder what kind of spell this guy was trying to cast, and how it went wrong. Unfotunatley I bet we wont hear much more about this case.

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I think the name of the spell was "I'm a crazy psychopath."

If I had to guess I would say most of this stuff is a cover for a sick mind. No one ever takes responsibility for their own actions, crazy people included. I read in the article that he also caught the basement on fire. Probably trying to cover up his crimes, but since that didn't work the old Devil made me do it card is always available.

I feel sorry for these two girls. I am sick of innocent children being preyed on by losers who want to feel powerful. I hope Iowa has the death penalty.

I also hope that since this happened in America's heartland that people don't start looking for witches to retaliate against or angry rhetoric that demonizes an entire group of people based on the actions of a nutcase.

[edit on 9-1-2008 by zerotime]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I love how shallow reporters are. Are they really as stupid as they come off, or is it that they think they have to dumb down the news for the common man today? There are thousands of Pagan religions and cults which use spells in their ceremonies, yet to the news Spell=Witch=Wicca=lets find a ‘expert’ in Wicca and interview them about the story…

I am going to venture that he was involved in something much more sinister then Wicca, something more along the lines of Baal Worship or Satanism.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Please discuss in existing thread, Two dead in ritual killing.

Thanks.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join