It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Matrix, The matrix is real...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I'm going to tell you something you already know. The question is will you be willing to do what it takes to escape the matrix? Will you be willing to do the work it takes to free yourself?

The matrix is all around you. It is the prision for your mind. However you are not only neo. You are also agent smith. You are morphius. You are Mister Anderson.

The Matrix is that glaze you've put over your own eyes to keep you from seeing the truth, that you are a slave to your own thinking patterns.

You are biased in your perceptions, this keeps you from seeing the truth, you are the gatekeeper of your own biased vision, but you are not willing to see past it.

Why are you so sure that the reality you percieve is the absolute reality? It isn't. Your reality is a lie you make up one choice perception at a time.

You are a slave Neo, you are a slave to your own Matrix.

The Matrix is the illusion of the phyical world you build within your own mind.

I'm sure now that I've told you, you'll be looking to take the blue pill, because your willingness to do the work is the red pill. Are you going to be Agent Smith Mister Anderson or are you going to be Neo?

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
It is this Matrix you've made in your own mind that keeps you a slave through other peoples manipulation of your willingness to believe the lie.

You are the NWO.

You are the conspairer to enslave yourself.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
What on heavens are you talking about? Yeah, we've all seen the movie buddy. And unless you've been in this so called Matrix, what gives you the authority to claim its there?

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3_Libras
What on heavens are you talking about? Yeah, we've all seen the movie buddy. And unless you've been in this so called Matrix, what gives you the authority to claim its there?

I've been there, in the same matrix as you, the one I've created to block myself from freedom.

It is there. Agent smith is getting agrvated that I am letting mister anderson know within you that he is a slave and so your words seem a little agravated.

My words and my meanings are just that you percieve this thread, you percieve your room, you percieve your car, your house, your life, your God....

Only when you've ripped away all biased personal percptive nature can you see clearly enough to know it is there. I'm just telling you what you already know.

You are a slave within your own mind.

If you've ever thought "I'd never get that job" or "my car is a piece of crap" or "I need this to be a good person"... You've believe the lie. You've sunk deeper into the matrix of your own making.

Free yourself,.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Right. Im willing to go out on a limb you've only just seen the movie right? Ive got some tips, watch Reloaded as its pretty cool, but dont watch Revolutions, its an awful movie.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated

You are a slave Neo, you are a slave to your own Matrix.

The Matrix is the illusion of the phyical world you build within your own mind.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   
i beleive it to be real as well.

mothershiplanding.blogspot.com...

I think it is our universe/reality which is a sphere and it is trapped inside
a dimensional hyper-cube that we create ourselves by projecting our
brainwashed view of reality outwards.

we create it by using the information that "THEY" spoon feed us everyday.

without even knowing it we participate in "THEIR" occult rituals and
we feed the system the required data to maintain the cube.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I understand where the OP is coming from. But I think what he is really trying to say is that since we have been born we have really been in a matrix. The matrix(which exists in own minds) gets created as soon we are told what good and bad is.

As toddlers, we are spoon fed garbage like santa clause, the tooth fairy, the bible, walt disney, etc., to literally confuse us into believe that stuff is real. As we grow older, we of course understand that stuff is silly but then prepetuate the fraud by passing down the BS to our own children. Unfornutately we still have full grown people believing in the mythological world of the bible. Now if we have people who are trapped in the matrix of the bible their entire liives, what else do you think these people and others could be trapped by.

The ones that can't understand that they exist in a matrix are the ones that think that lies and manipulation is just "the way of the world". These people can never unplug and become free, like Neo, because they have invested all their lives into the matrix. They absolutely fear the Neo types because they can't understand them, and would do whatever it takes to get rid of these Neo's if they could.

The good thing about being completely free is that you can master the matrix. You realize that it is possible to obtain unmatched skills by those that exist in the matrix without them knowing because you understand how the matrix works(like how Neo was able to see the code while he was in The Matrix right before jumping into Agent Smith). You see things that the people trapped in the matrix can't, thus through practice you can be the most skilled person in whatever field in the matrix you choose, except positions that involve lies, deception, and manipulation.

A great book to check out is called The Matrix and Philosophy by William Irwin.

[edit on 9-1-2008 by Conundrum04]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Henry Ford said ""If you think you can or you think you can't, you're right!""

From birth to the end of our schooling we're told what to do. "No, don't touch" to "read these numbers, memorise them, this is your times tables". I believe you're saying that this matrix is our own negative thoughts/feelings on why we can't do what we want, have what we want and be what we want. 'The man' has told us to believe he knows what is best for us.

There is another thread in here related to the Law of Attraction, which is what you seem to be alluding to. It seems to be THE red pill, that is, if you combine it with NeuroLinguistic Programming.

I listen to a lot of this sort of stuff at work, Tony Robbins, Brian Tracy, Bob Proctor, Steve Chandler and Napoleon Hill. It's all the same message said in different ways, to me. "If you think you can or think you can't, you're right".

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   
The OP is correct. You are all living in a matrix, most of which you have created yourselves, or allowed others to create for you.

Christians live in their own matrix, as do Muslims, and Athiests. All different. They all have instructions on how to destroy it: Jesus, Mohammad, Science...

Libertarians and Democrats live in their own similar matrix.

Everyone lives in their own matrix, an artificial mental construct that creates bias, produces judgement, and harbors prejudice. The matrix is your belief system.

Jesus:
"You must be as a small child, to enter heaven"

"Heaven is all around, only people do not see it."

They do not see it because they don't wish to enter heaven, they wish to stay in their matrix. They do not wish to be as a small child who is not bound yet by their matrix. They can not drop their belief system and destroy their matrix by "[making] the two one, and when you make the inside like the outside and the outside like the inside, and the above like the below, and when you make the male and female one and the same, so that the male not be male nor the female; and when you fashion eyes in place of an eye, and a hand in place of a hand, and a foot in place of a foot, and a likeness in place of a likeness; then you will enter the kingdom."

Buddhism: "Kill the self, forget everything that you have learned"

Diamond cutter Sutra:

"What do you think, Subhuti," Buddha asked, "does a one who has entered the stream which flows to enlightenment, say 'I have entered the stream'?"

"No, Buddha", Subhuti replied. "For he has won no dharma and therefore he is called one who has entered the stream. No objects of sight or hearing have been won, no smells or tastes, no objects of touch nor even objects of mind. Thus he is called one who has entered the stream. If the thought 'the fruit of entering the stream has been attained by me' occurred to such a one, then he would be seizing upon a self, or personality, a soul or a concept of being."

Jeet Kune Do: "The perfect way (Tao) is only difficult for those who pick and choose. Do not like, do not dislike; all will then be clear. Make a hairbreadth difference and heaven and earth are set apart; if you want te truth to stand clear before you, never be for or against. The struggle between "for" and "against" is the mind's worst disease"

We can see how to destroy this matrix, it is right in front of us. Most are too scared to do it - they are attached to material - to ego - to tradition - to concepts...

Different matrices are not compatible with one another and so they split people apart. Only the differences stand out. This creates hatred, prejudice, difference, etc..

Don't be afraid to destroy your 'self' (your matrix). It is one of the hardest things that you will ever have to deal with - the destruction of your self. The self and ego try to convince you not to commit this mental suicide, but if you can do it, you will be free - and anything will be possible.

The only comptible matrices are those that can be emptied and rebuilt time and time again. This is an on-going process.

Your mind can be completely static, or completely dynamic. It is up to you, and it will be the hardest choice in your life.

"If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is, infinite." - William Blake

top topics

join