It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enlighten Me on Lucifer Project Saturn

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Hello can anyone simply enlighten me of this project withought the words " illuminati" and things like that we can get into that later I think for now is this going to happen was Jupriter told before hand that the probe would crash into it if so thats pretty swell I think we are overreacting on the side effects though well whatever happens will happen this is great for terraforming planets in a way I think there using it for good not evil maybe not wanting to scare our general public?

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Start with these ATS threads with the tag "lucifer project"

Off topic, that line you wrote above is the longest sentence without punctuations I've ever read... eye strain... migraine... where's me Tylenol?

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Somewhat skeptic on the whole lucifer saturn thing but I think this may happen who knows seems like the Jupriter incident was an attempt definatly.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
wow, i never heard of this theory... i guess they stole it from the book "2010". the whole idea of Jupiter becoming a star is far fetched. i know it has a lot of hydrogen and it is pretty massive, but it lacks one thing... the sufficient mass/pressure necessary for the same fussion stars use. even the smallest stars (red dwarfs) have masses over 100 times that of jupiter.

the whole idea that the radio-isotope batteries the Galileo and Cassini space probes have cant go nuclear, even if the small amount if nuclear material where to it would be very small... despite the fact that just 13 years ago jupiter was struck my forces far more massive than any earth made thermonuclear weapon could yield (shoemaker-levy 9) these comets had the force of 6 million megatons

--AARON

join