It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are whites scared to vote black.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Vote for Obama because he deserves it. Not just because he is Black. This seems to be the predominant theme. Don't worry about his inexperience, his friends, his supporters and shady mentors. All is well. He can figure it out. Give him a go at it. Everyone deserves at least one try. What have we got to lose?

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
Vote for Obama because he deserves it. Not just because he is Black. This seems to be the predominant theme. Don't worry about his inexperience, his friends, his supporters and shady mentors. All is well. He can figure it out. Give him a go at it. Everyone deserves at least one try. What have we got to lose?

You only deserve something if you've proven you're worthy of it. Obama hasn't proven anything to me.

As for why I won't vote for him, it has nothing to do with his race (he is bi-racial after all) but with his political views. They don't represent what I stand for.

I would however vote for Colin Powell or J.C. Watts. They both share the same ideals and convictions I do.

In a nutshell, I'm a conservative, therefore I won't be voting for Obama.

Last but not least, what have we got to lose???? Our country.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I am not voting for obama because he has less experience then my big toe.

thanks to the MSM you cant even state your opposition to Obama without being called a racist.

When it is HE who is the racist. His ties to Farakahn and Wright are enough for me and I dont want any second helpings.

whats the motto here again"?

The silent majority will set the record straight on Nov 4th.

[edit on 27-10-2008 by SGSPatriot]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by soldiermom

My post was supposed to be sarcastic. My vote is NObama.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Ok. I wondered after I posted my reply. You never know with Obama supporters though. I think that's basically their view.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   

<< 3  4  5   >>

join