It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When is the Dan Akroyd O'Hare UFO DVD coming out?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
When is the Dan Akroyd O'Hare UFO DVD coming out?

I read the O'Hare photo thread and thought now is about the time Dan said his DVD w/ the UFO video footage and stills from the Chicago airport would be available.

His Unplugged DVD was better than most, this one should be great.

Do you think Dan might have met some opposition from somebody to release it?

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Very likely had a rude meeting from "The Company." I've been writing Dan and his brother Peter about this with no reply. I have music contacts that are trying to get in touch with Dan as well.....

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by EclipseReloaded

around April:

Yes, we have much info on the O'hare event included in our new movie, The reason we haven't went public is we are still gathering data, for instance David Sereda is going to Interview some folks in Chicago O'hare and the Tribune in Febuary and we still gathering all the Footage/film/photo's we can, when Dan said the film will be out by next year, we end production of this movie the end of March. so it should be available in April.

emphasis mine, from this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
April...Thanks for answering, I hadn't heard anything in a while about its release date.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Ok....It's April 11th.

Anybody hear more about the release date of the new Dan Akroyd UFO dvd??

Has the government hampered or put the kibosh on its release due the heavily weighted Chicago 'O Hare Airport UFO sighting? That incident took placed in November 2006...it doesn't take that long to gather interviews, photos, etc.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Why don't you just email Dan Akroyd and ask him?

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Breadfan
Why don't you just email Dan Akroyd and ask him?

Well, I was going to email Eddie Murphy and Bill Murray first...

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I Googled around and found no other news of Dan's follow UFO dvd featuring the Chicago 'O Hare Airport UFO sighting in November 2006.

Where is it? Why is it taking so long?

Has some coverup occured?

Dan Aykroyd Says O'Hare Footage Exists
update on February 1, 2007

According to the former Saturday Night Live star, Dan Aykroyd and his group of filmmakers have come into possession of exclusive O'Hare Airport UFO photographs and video footage.

During a recent promotion for his line of Tequila beverages, I had a chance to speak briefly with Aykroyd about the topic of UFOs.

"Will you be releasing any more UFO documentaries?"

"We should have another DVD out by next year," Aykroyd replied. "You know there was a major sighting in Chicago recently," he said in referring to the O'Hare Airport UFO.

Acknowledging the event, I asked if there would be any exclusive O'Hare UFO content in the film. To my surprise, he said not only will they be exposing new photographs of the O'Hare Airport UFO, but exclusive video footage. Dan appeared excited about the new film and the O'Hare story, "it will have photographs, video, and the whole works!".

[edit on 11-4-2008 by EclipseReloaded]

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I don't see any cover-up here. It amazes me to see people always jump to such conclusions - even when something has been slightly delayed such as Dans DVD. If it takes a little longer to get better evidence and testimony, then it's certainly worth waiting the extra time for it's release.

Dan knows the bar must be raised as far as proof and research are concerned so let the man do his job properly. In the end you will be thankful and the UFOlogical movement can benefit instead of being harmed.

Another thing to keep in mind... Even though Dan is saying he has exclusive content doesn't make it immuned from being fraudulent. This is probably another reason the DVD is taking a bit longer than expected.

Cheers,
IRM

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised if Akroyd is registered with ATS.
Except, I don't think I've ever run across a member going by the name of RubberBiscuit, bow bow bow.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
I don't see any cover-up here. It amazes me to see people always jump to such conclusions - even when something has been slightly delayed such as Dans DVD. If it takes a little longer to get better evidence and testimony, then it's certainly worth waiting the extra time for it's release.

Dan knows the bar must be raised as far as proof and research are concerned so let the man do his job properly. In the end you will be thankful and the UFOlogical movement can benefit instead of being harmed.

Another thing to keep in mind... Even though Dan is saying he has exclusive content doesn't make it immuned from being fraudulent. This is probably another reason the DVD is taking a bit longer than expected.

Cheers,
IRM

I didn't jump or make a conclusion...I posed the legitimate question...The event occured in November 2006.

It is now April 2008, the last estimated time of release...

There is Nothing on the web to ascertain when the release of his next dvd is...Google around.

Does it take a year and a half to interview 12 witnesses & gather few limited photos and a video clip?

The duration of time Seems questionable. The content, compelling.

So, I posed the question...Has he been intimidated?

I'm all for thorough investigation, but, the timetable keeps stretching out...

Cheers

[edit on 12-4-2008 by EclipseReloaded]

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
I wouldn't be surprised if Akroyd is registered with ATS.

If so ... DAN O DAN O DAN .. PLEAAAAAAAAAAAASE get that video out!

This is a very good thread.
Fantabulous in fact. It doesn't take this long to get the info together and to put together a documentary. It can't. I don't know 'the business', but it can't.

Can we at ATS start an EMAIL campaign or something?
Isn't this part of what ATS is about?
Springer got a hell of a lot of info together about Chicago/O'hare.
Perhaps Springer could figure out a way to contribute to this documentary?

CHICAGO/O'HARE -
THIS IS THE SMOKING GUN! THIS IS BIG! THIS IS IT!!
THIS IS THE INCIDENT THAT COULD SPARK FULL DISCLOSURE!
(or at least get disclosure started)

It's all sitting right there. We the people have a right to know all of it!

WE HAVE A RIGHT TO KNOW THE TRUTH! DANGITALL!!

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I heard Dan talking about a time he was in New York, standing outside the Whaldorf, talking to someone on the cell phone, (I think he said Britney Spears), and briefly made eye contact with a smiling person in a dark suit getting in a big black car.
He then explains how he kept talking for at least a few more seconds and turned back in the direction of the smiling man and noticed the smiling man and his big black car was nowhere to be seen.
It disappeared, justa-like-a-that.

How could a big vehicle like had vanished so quickly in a crowded and busy New York street?

Men in Black, baby.

Maybe they are the ones giving Spears all that grief?

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Ha, I found the vid where he talks about his MIB experience, check it out for yourself.
OK, so it probably wasn't the Waldorf and I was wrong about the part where I said he smiled at Dan.

I'm sure he is an ATS member.

[edit on 12-4-2008 by Alxandro]

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Alxandro - excellent clips. Thanks. I had no idea Dan A. was so brave! Dan .. if you are out there ...

Dangitall .. I wish we had disclosure. FULL DISCLOSURE.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Thank you for posting those videos. I think I had heard Dan A's name in connection with UFO's years ago but needless to say the MSM phrased it in the vein of "crackpot celebrity" and I wrote it off.

So many things I have to go back and look at again now that I have seen a different side to ufology.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I'm very skeptical of Dan Akroyd! I think he's In the UFO business strictly for the Dollar$. If he actually cared about the UFO phenomenon he would have released the footage shortly after the incident. Releasing the footage so late damages the event In my opinion. It should have been released when It was hitting the major news broadcasters.

I used to have a lot of respect for Mr David Sereda, but after witnessing his performance In "from here to andromeda" I completely changed my opinion of him. To put It mildly, He's a sandwich short of a picnic! I can't take him seriously anymore.

I wouldn't hold high hopes for this documentary. If this footage was so Important and fantastic It would have been leaked by now.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Alright, I've been waiting as patiently as anyone for the new Dan Akroyd follow up DVD to be released, but, it's now mid June 2008 and it's nowhere.

I believe that this highly anticipated DVD will not be released...at least Not with the Chicago 'O Hare Airport video/cell phone photographs/12 witnesses accounts content.

The nationally covered November 2006 UFO sighting seems to have been swept under the proverbial rug. Imagine that...

This DVD has been promised time and time again, yet, no release date. It does not take over a year and a half to produce a DVD documentary of the same production quality of the first one (not impugning the actual footage and interview).

Where is it? Has the evidence been confiscated, manipulated? Has Akroyd been intimidated

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
*Bump*

Alright, I've been waiting as patiently as anyone for the new Dan Akroyd follow up DVD to be released, but, it's now mid June 2008 and it's nowhere.

I believe that this highly anticipated DVD will not be released...at least Not with the Chicago 'O Hare Airport video/cell phone photographs/12 witnesses accounts content.

The nationally covered November 2006 UFO sighting seems to have been swept under the proverbial rug. Imagine that...

This DVD has been promised time and time again, yet, no release date. It does not take over a year and a half to produce a DVD documentary of the same production quality of the first one (not impugning the actual footage and interview).

Where is it? Has the evidence been confiscated, manipulated? Has Akroyd been intimidated?

new topics

<<   2 >>

join