It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 UFO sightings New Years Day 4 different Countries. Anymore?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I was wondering if anyone can come up with more sightings on New Years Day. Are these just lanterns, or possibly something else. They all appear to look quite similar.

Here are the four that I have been able to put together thanks to other members on ATS. If anymore surface for New Years Day, please post them.

San Diego Originally posted by ATS member other than myself.

Sweeden Credit goes to DimensionalDetective for original post and find.

Ireland Originally posted by ATS member other than myself.

Austraila I'm not sure if I've seen this one or not on ATS

[edit on 8-1-2008 by seawolf197]

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I believe there were several in England that day also. It doesn't surprise me at all to see them, seeing as 2008 will mark the year of destruction.

Luke 21:11 There will be violent earthquakes, and famines and plagues in various places, and there will be terrifying sights and great signs from heaven.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
And where does it say that 2008 will be "the year of destruction"?

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
you're definetly on to something. In fact they were seen not only in San Diego but all the way up the west coast of CA that night. I've seen these red/Orange orbs before in San Diego and they are anything but conventional. Strangest things I've ever seen and nothing can quite explain what they are.

Is all this related? hard to say.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Ok just watched these Videos:

1) Unknown, but could be anything how slow they were moving.

2) Definite Star + Too Much Champagne = Crap Recording of 'UFO' (Star).

3) Definite normal Boeing Plane, you can even see the lights on each wing, not too slow for a plane, too slow for a Jet but not a plane!

4) Seems to be a setup as if that's the sky where are any Stars? Looks more like someone messing about more so than anything.

top topics

join