It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs over Borlange, Sweden 1/01/08

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Video footage taken over Borlange Sweden, as fireworks were going off, celebrating the New Year. Appears to be a giant triangle craft, or three lights hovering. Then off to the left a couple other lights appear. Person does a pretty good job of panning in on street lights and the city to give a reference point.

youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Interesting video. There was a similar video posted here the other day about UFOS caught over San Diego, on new years aswell. Check it out . www.abovetopsecret.com...

Some will say lanterns of course.

Either way good find.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure there just stars.

Can't seem to see any movement, it's quite hard to tell with low quality home vids.

Yup, thats my 2 cents. Probably the the night sky and the stars that dwell.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I see stars too. What's worse, I fail to see a triangle. I only see three pairs of stars.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Did anyone notice that there were three UFO sightings on New Years Day?

One in Sweeden, One Ireland, and one in San Diego, CA.

Here is the other two.

Ireland

San Diego

Is there a message here? They all look the same.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I'm not so sure about those being "stars". They drift from left to right, no? Or am I the only one who sees that?

In the 1st half of the video there is a clearly 3 lights that form a 'triangle' shape. Then the 2nd half of the video captures one light moving from behind the light post followed by a 2nd one. They then seem to drift toward the right, if you use the light post as a reference.

I dunno, maybe it's just me.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by seawolf197

I knew about the San Diego sighting, but the Ireland one is new to me. That one is pretty interesting too.

Weird.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by 11one11

Yeah, that's what it looked like to me too. But I'm open to all possibilities and like to hear what everyone has to say on both sides. Healthy, open-minded skepticism is a good thing IMHO.

new topics

top topics

join