It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul, His Military Support, and.....Civil War?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
It has been reported in the press that the military gave more money to RP's campaign than to any other candidate. If that's the case, then what happens when President Paul moves to abolish the Federal Reserve and IRS, CIA, And DHS, and those people decide they are not going to be removed?

I am wondering if there could be any tie-in as to why reportedly there are over 300,000 UN troops on our soil? Could they be sensing that this is coming, sooner or later? Surely the elite must have contingency plans?

If the reports are accurate that RP has the military support, I mean this could get ugly pretty quick, with the military itself splitting into different factions should all hell break loose upon a radical dismantling of the forces that be. I mean Jesus, who gets control over the nukes? What's going to stop inner military conflict on our own territory? I mean it's really pretty scary to think of what could happen there.

Civil War is what could happen. But this time it will likely be compounded by attempts at international intervention through the UN or otherwise, which well could launch us into WW3 if foreign troops were activated here.

It is indeed a scary scenario. Just as it was for the brave souls back in 1776 and the 1860's.

[edit on 8-1-2008 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Ron won't win. Civil war is on the way for sure though.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I can't see how Ron could win, he can't even get time on the debates, or fair treatment from the press.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by spyder207
I can't see how Ron could win, he can't even get time on the debates, or fair treatment from the press.

That is slowly changing. Go to youtube.com and search Ron Paul. I'm not really sure us RP'ers can continue to claim this. He's been on every major network in interviews. I realize yeah that the time proportioned to him still may not be equitable, but then again, is it ever for an up and coming candidate? It takes a while to harness big media attention. And he is working it. Patience, fellow patriots.

Edit to add:
If we called it the Constitutionalist Movement, whether it is RP or the next ace doesn't matter. The bottom line is that one day, they are going to have to face the Constitution. The people MUST see to it.
So what are your opinions about what I am suggesting above? Is it that inconceivable that the military could divide and we could have chaos on our hands?

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
So what are your opinions about what I am suggesting above? Is it that inconceivable that the military could divide and we could have chaos on our hands?

I can imagine a second US civil war along racial lines, water lines, city versus country lines, but I don't think a libertarian issue will divide the USA to the point of civil war. And I hope I'm right.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DogHead
I can imagine a second US civil war along racial lines, water lines, city versus country lines, but I don't think a libertarian issue will divide the USA to the point of civil war. And I hope I'm right.

Ok, so let's suppose for a minute he manages to get a bill passed that outlaws the fed, which is in control of the elite. The elite respond by attempting to strongarm the military into protecting the elite's assets including physical property.

So top commanders order the troops to do so. Many dissent and refuse to obey orders, based upon the mandate from the congressional bill passed. Others rally blindly behind the commander. The minute any fighting breaks out, the rest of the country's military is going to have to choose sides.

And in the middle of all this you have local police, national guard, and other forces all facing the same issue. To protect the people or to protect the elite?

One thing I might remind you of is that the military has placed the control of many a powerful weapon in the hands of the manipulated.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I am skeptical of 300,000 UN troops on US soil. Not saying it is impossible, but I think I have a better chance of winning the lottery.

And I really do not see the US military splintering. There are lots of good soliders out there that want to protect us all, so we can post on the internet all kinds of ideas yuo want.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by sbob
I am skeptical of 300,000 UN troops on US soil. Not saying it is impossible, but I think I have a better chance of winning the lottery.

You might be right on that. I need to remember where I saw that, and I am thinking it may have been Alex Jones site. And I may very well have that number wrong. It is probably 3,000 or 30,000. But that is only one component to the story. Don't miss the forest staring at the tree.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
It has been reported in the press that the military gave more money to RP's campaign than to any other candidate. If that's the case, then what happens when President Paul moves to abolish the Federal Reserve and IRS, CIA, And DHS, and those people decide they are not going to be removed?

I am wondering if there could be any tie-in as to why reportedly there are over 300,000 UN troops on our soil? Could they be sensing that this is coming, sooner or later? Surely the elite must have contingency plans?

If the reports are accurate that RP has the military support, I mean this could get ugly pretty quick, with the military itself splitting into different factions should all hell break loose upon a radical dismantling of the forces that be. I mean Jesus, who gets control over the nukes? What's going to stop inner military conflict on our own territory? I mean it's really pretty scary to think of what could happen there.

Civil War is what could happen. But this time it will likely be compounded by attempts at international intervention through the UN or otherwise, which well could launch us into WW3 if foreign troops were activated here.

It is indeed a scary scenario. Just as it was for the brave souls back in 1776 and the 1860's.

That is interesting. And that would definitely make for an action packed movie!

We'll just have to wait and see.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
The good people in this country has allowed the problems we face to grow up in their sight. Twenty years ago when Alex Jones was #tin yellow, patriots like myself were trying to alarm people to the propagandist devices of the NWO. Of course back then we were fringe loonies and radicals. The mind control of television and materialism has done its job.
I applaud the efforts of people such as Alex Jones in getting the particulars out. However, I wish he were a little less sensational about it.
Your country is at its prophetical end. It is no coincidence that a man such as Ron Paul is being elevated. Ron Paul separates people into two ideological camps. Those who tolerate one world government and those who don't. It is all about fightin against the advances of antichrist. Just thought I'd throw that in for free. cantyousee

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Strangely enough after I had an automobile accident in 2004 and was in a coma into 2005, I found that history was not at all as I remember it. To this day I recall vividly the Second U.S. Civil War starting in 2004 a year to the day after the assassination of the First Lady.

When I awoke from the coma I was shocked as could be to see the USA's First Lady alive and well and there was no civil war in the USA. My children wonder if I experienced an alternative timeline while I was in the coma. I have no idea.

At the very least, I am delighted the First Lady is alive and well and that Civil War has not erupted south of the border. However, I see everything lining up for that civil war I 'remember'.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
You must understand when I joined the Marine Corps, I was a senior in high school, and that was 15 years ago. With that said, I'm understandably fuzzy on the exact details, but I recall taking an oath. In that oath was something along the lines of swearing to "defend the US Constitution and all the US people from all enemies, foreign AND domestic." I could look all this up, but I know that is something like it. I didn't pay too much attention then, I was pretty gung-ho. Ahh, youth.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

The military doesn't take orders from the elite, whomever this group includes. It takes orders from the Commander in Chief, and gets money from the Congress. The military isn't gonna fight amongst itself ever. I have no idea where you come up with some of this crapola.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

On and FYI. there aren't 300,000 UN troops on US soil, unless you're including US troops in that count.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   

The military doesn't take orders from the elite, whomever this group includes. It takes orders from the Commander in Chief, and gets money from the Congress. The military isn't gonna fight amongst itself ever.

You have to understand something here. The Commander In Chief, the president, is elected by the elite, is controlled by the elite and the money comes from the private FED, which is owned by the elite. Most of the congress is also paid for.

But even scum have values, so we may see congressmans and senators speaking about it.

Anyway the congress and the senate aren't in the after-next-9/11 plan. So all the powers go to the executive branch.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
theres been an almost complete media blackout on ron paul during this whole election in finnish news papers and swedish , just has to say that
even the former mayor of ny has had more limelight.

as for civilwar , .. didnt some of the native of u.s just brakeway from the states , id say we are already seeing signs of that.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
300,000 foreign troops already here on US soil. I know that sounds ridiculous. But it appears my memory serves me well. I DID read that number right from previous articles I have read. When I wrote this post, I was pulling that number from memory, which I probably shouldn't have done, and should have gone and researched it first. The issue of foreign troops already here on US soil comes about a lot in discussions involving NWO concentration camps and how they plan on ultimately disarming the population and inducing national martial law.

Alex Jones has written about it for a long time. Just go check out his POLICE STATE link at infowars.com.

So I've been checking around and want you guys to see this:

educate-yourself.org...

"In June of 1996, an FBI agent got hold of the Region Three BLUE List (from a CIA agent), and found his own name on it, and those of several others he knew in Virginia. The Regional BLUE List stated that the names on the BLUE List would be picked up "within six weeks of the actual martial law declaration."

"This parallels the Nazi RED/BLUE List policy almost to the letter. The parallel Nazi plan was published by Heinz Hohne in his 1966 book, The Story of the Nazi SS: The Order of the Death's Head.

"People say, "It won't work." But it will work if the 300,000 Soviet troops which are ALREADY HERE can get the guns. The name of the game is to blackball the people to get the guns . . . make the militia look bad, make guns look bad, make everybody give up their guns. Once they get your gun, they've got you, UNLESS you've got the angel of the Lord at your door.

And by the way you guys should read that whole article. Pretty amazing. I do find it interesting that they are SOVIET troops. In fact, another article claims there are over 3,000,000, yes, that's 3 million foreign troops already positioned on the North American continent, and by this same article estimates of at least 30,000 in the US alone.

There are concerning reports of large numbers of foreign TROOPS and equipment throughout the U.S., Canada, and Mexico. One of the most credible accounts comes from Jim Ammerman, a WWII Air Force vet who became a head chaplain afterwards. This man has spoken around the country, and has been on various radio programs. This is a strong Christian man who has various high level inside contracts & intelligence sources that give him information, but who cannot themselves come forward. About 18 months ago Jim estimated that there were about 30,000 foreign TROOPS in America. About six months ago he upped that to 80,000 TROOPS. Recently he has had contact with two U.S. Congressmen and one U.S. Senator who are quite concerned about the situation and confided to Jim that the number he was using was way off. When Jim asked them what the number was, they said in all three countries it is now over 3,000,000 - Yes this is not a misprint, he was told three million foreign TROOPS are positioned throughout North America today.

So what exactly is the true number I'm not sure, but we digress. It is just one component to the hypothesis proposed here in this thread, and again let us not miss the forest staring at one tree.

In response to the military never ever fighting amongst themselves here, I'd really love to believe that to be true. Unfortunately I don't. I think given extreme circumstances such as proposed in the OP, it very well could happen. Again I remind people of who the candidate is the US military sent more money to than anyone else. Ron Paul.

That is a huge issue, and one I think people need to pay much more attention to. Why are they supporting him so vigorously? I would venture to guess that they have been doing research, and are becoming quite aware of who our domestic enemies really are.

Edit to add link

[edit on 13-1-2008 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Considering all of this, when do we join together and consolidate our power as citizens against these enenies. Are we powerless? impotent?
WE have a lot of power together. When do we band together and help our neighbors against intrusion? When do we help one another?
Is it possible or are we so self centered and alienated from one another that we are impotent as they come down the street and take our guns?
What say ye? cantyousee

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by cantyousee
Considering all of this, when do we join together and consolidate our power as citizens against these enenies. Are we powerless? impotent?

Actually, no we are not powerless, and far from such. The power of thoughts and ideas ultimately trumps the use of physical force. One only need look at the Nazi regime in WW2 to see that. Foolish ideas of ethnic cleansing and a white superior race ended in defeat by the rest of the sane world.

And similarly, foolish ideas of a one world government may have to end in the same way. Why? Well I place great value on these words from Dr. Paul, "the more complicated the issue, the more locally it should be dealt with." If we apply that to the entire world, maybe you can see where I am going with this.

Why the hell should foreigners come to a local territory anywhere in the world and through the use of force dictate to a population who their leaders are to be or what kind of government they should have? Or why should foreigners try to solve local racial and religious issues that are in many cases thousands of years old?

These are local issues, very complicated, and need to be dealt with on a local basis, by and from the people of that locale. Not by the NWO or an elite-controlled UN. In other words, the core principle of a non-interventionalist foreign policy is validated for this reason alone, in addition to the lives and money that are saved.

Is it possible or are we so self centered and alienated from one another that we are impotent as they come down the street and take our guns?
What say ye? cantyousee

Well, the more I think about this, the more I am realizing that we may not have to do a thing, other than continue to raise public awareness. It may come to a point in the US military itself where informed brave souls clean the place out. You see, the military in essence works for the Constitution. First. All else is secondary. When leadership comes about that goes against it, the Constitution itself gives them the power to do exactly that. Clean house.

[edit on 14-1-2008 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   
how can a candidate that's clearly unfamiliar with the first article of the constitution and its 16th amendment win an election when he's running on a constitutionalist platform?

oh, yes, i forgot, other people aren't familiar with them either...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join