It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret, Law Of Attraction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
i learned something phenomenal recently, and everyone on this planet should know about it. its the Secret. this secret, is the law of attraction. u can have, do, or be anything u want (no matter how big or small) if u know about it and apply it.
and u dont have to worry about how its going to happen.
here are some sites to check.
www.thesecret.tv
there is even a trailer there (free), on the left side, just under the home tab. u can also veiw the entire movie itself online, but you have to pay a little money

www.youtube.com/watch?v=_b1GKGWJbE8
heres the first 20 minutes of it on youtube

i would like to know what people think of this, and if theres any other place on the ATS part, id like to know, i didnt see any topic suitable for this.

[edit on 8-1-2008 by azdude1804]

[edit on 8-1-2008 by azdude1804]

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
There's a physicist, Fred Alan Wolf interviewed in that movie... I went to his website and was browsing around, some of what he said was taken out of context...

What he means in the context of "The Secret" is not that if you think happy, fluffy thoughts, you'll get what you want. But more specifically, if you're thinking about the stuff you want, it puts you in the right mindset to take the action required to get those things. It's all about action, you're not going to achieve anything if you're sitting in front of your TV all day thinking nice thoughts.

Here's a link to his FAQ section where people ask him his opinions about that movie.
www.fredalanwolf.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by bekisu

Thanks,because i've been trying the happy fluffy thoughts and it ain't working

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SlovenlyGhost

No problem. Happy thoughts are only the first step, in my opinion. I do believe though that there is some truth to positive thinking, but I think people tend to mystify it too much.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by bekisu

Yeh,everyone is looking for a quick fix.There really is no such thing. No magic potion.staying positive will definately make things easier.Anyz,I really enjoyed the secret and whatthebleeb..maybe you've heard of it?

top topics

join