It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clips of faux news bashing Ron Paul

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Outrage, virus, rabid and infected are just a few words used by Fox News anchors as they describe Ron Paul and 9/11 Truthers. Do they think throwing Ron Pauls name around with the 9/11 truth movement and democrats will decrese his credibility amongs republicans?

"Rudy slaps down 9/11 'Truther'." Wow, thats what the headline reads...

It's insane how far these people are willing to go to stop Ron Paul from being the next president. And scary.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I see this often. Instead of some one reporting the news, they give their opinions and political views about something and call it 'news... To me that is not news. As a parent, I feel it is very important to teach my childeren to be careful what they believe when they hear "news"

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Bravo Fox News *clap clap clap* ju65dr

Sorry, just busted my sarcasm meter. How many people do you believe will but this garbage without looking into any of these claims? Too many if you ask me. I can't believe that Faux is still allowed to report the "news" It should be renamed the Faux Slanted opinion hour or something. Man I'm glad to be Canadian, even though we are on the same slippery slope, just a few years behind you.

I speak with Americans all day at my job, and have been telling everyone I speak with to look into Ron Paul, and see what a politician with the best interest of America at heart looks like, and most of them think I'm crazy. "Who" they ask? With a smear campaign like this against ya, you gotta know he's on to something.

new topics

join