It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was abducted - but not greys

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Hello guys/ladies,

Please forgive me if I am not the best at this, this is my first time doing something like this. Other than my family and close friends, no one else knows about this. One night I had the courage of calling coast to coast to try and share my story but I was unable to get through. I been lurking in this site for a few months now, and I feel it's one the few mature places that can take this type of claim seriously. Hopefully someone else out there has had a similar experience.

First a quick background - I'm half white/ half asian, male, 25 years old. I've been living in Los Angeles most of my life. When my abduction happened, I lived in the second floor of a 5 story building. It had been around 6 months that I had moved into my own place. It wasn't exactly the best of neighborhoods, as a matter of fact it was heavily populated by gangs.

Now I'd like to share my experience.This happened October 21st 2005. I had just gotten out of work, and I was on my way to visit a childhood friend who lived in Dessert Hot Springs, and was planning to stay the weekend. Anyways, around 9:15pm, 15 miles before reaching my destination, I remember a BRIGHT BRIGHT blue light suddenly surround my car, blinding me, with the HIGHEST pitch sound I've ever heard. This is where I lose all my memory. No one knew I was missing, and later I found out, my friend thought I had just flaked out and decided not go. He tried calling me a few times, but knowing me, stopped trying. About 1 week later I woke up, BACK in my car, as if NOTHING had happened. Before I explain what happened next, let me just get to the point.

After receiving hypnotherapy this year, I remember glimpses of what actually happened. I was strap down to a table, hooked up to machines. I remember seeing Greys. They were TALL, and surrounded me. I remember seeing medical tools, and COMPUTERS, and medical equipment. This was the strangest thing of everything. WHY would they have computers I asked myself. After more sessions of therapy, I actually remember a MAN, a HUMAN walking into the room and talking to these "Greys." Then I came to a realization. I wasn't abducted by aliens... these were men. These were men dressed in Grey costumes. Before I continue, I know this is hard to swallow. I'd like to see what responses I get to see if this is worth my time. Thank You.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Hmm.. Alright I'll go for it.

Questions questions questions...

Did they do anything to you that you remember?
Were you returned to the same spot as when you were taken?
What were your surroundings when being operated on?
Is it possible you just remember a surgery from your past?
What were these grey costumes like?
Were you fired from your job?

Need more info. Your story is a little broken up and undetailed. Thats why the only abduction I really believe is possibly true is "fire in the sky." That guy goes into GREAT detail about his experience. Please use the space you have available to give us more of your story or you look like every other unbelievable case.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Remember not all aliens are "grays" as a matter of fact grays are a fairly new phenomenom, in the decades before the 80's & 90's most aliens reported were human type or different from the grays

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by BLOOSLON

After receiving hypnotherapy this year, I remember glimpses of what actually happened.

This year? I'm sure you meant 2007, rigth?
Who gave you hypnotherapy? Contact info?
Can you scan a copy of the bills?

[edit on 8-1-2008 by daniel_g]

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
There are "humans" up there. You shouldn't confuse the events by assuming just because you seen a "human" you were actually abducted by humans dressed up in costume.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I understand what you mean by the bright light but in my situation there was no sound, but then until I regress maybe I will never know, here was my UFO experience that sent chills up my spine and till this day I still take that ride down memory lane:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

see any similarities, gwhint

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by BLOOSLON

If you read enough about these abduction scenerios etc. than you might also know that many abductees have false memories and that some humans might actually be controlled or possessed by aliens etc.

I'm fairly certain that some of these abductions can happen right in your own home also. But as for your car, wouldn't it have been towed, vandalized, stolen etc. after a few days?

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
...It has been suggested that at least some abduction scenarios are perpetrated by the Government. I think it's likely that this very notion comes from experiences like this one. I'm one of the people that is on the fence about this, but I do believe that "alien abduction phenomena" is something more than hallucination. While my scope of vision allows for the possibility that it is some form of mass-hysteria, I think that is rather unlikely. If that were the case, I believe there would be comparable numbers of people coming forward with all kinds of equally far-out scenarios. No; there is something about this particular curiosity that sets it apart from others.

I believe that it's the duty of every "believer" to be a "skeptic" first. Even those who have had this experience should question what really happened to them. I'm not being dismissive; merely scientific. Mainstream science would do well to consider the numbers of people who are dealing with this situation. That they don't - screams cover-up to me, which backs up other aspects of the phenomena. Qualified parties could arrive at the answers (and have probably already done so) so where are they?

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by BLOOSLON

Hi BLOOSLON,

I don't know if this is any help but here are a couple of links to threads I posted about my abduction.

If your account is true then you should never, ever be hesitant to reveal at ATS. Even those with a sincere intent can get interegated because for every person who has had a genuine experience there will be three who post a total fabrication just to jump on the bandwagon ... so don't take anything personally. If you are honest it will come through in your posts.

Anyone here who has had such experiences, knows and understands how difficult it can be to find suitable words to describe and explain what happened.

Don't be put off if what you have to say is true.

Woody

[edit on 22/10/2007 by woodwytch]

top topics

join