It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

does anyone else have a strong feeling that 'something' will happen soon?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 10:52 PM
link   
i can't quite describe it, just that something will happen. no dates here. just a feeling. one that i was wondering if anyone else has had too. or maybe i'm just wanting for something to happen. i think it's time to give this cage a good shaking, what do you think?

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Well i'm not big on this prediction thing but for the last few day's I too have had some strange feel about me like something was going to happen and it does'nt feel like a good thing

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I'll admit, I am quite the portent pessimist. If we have the men in power leading the world, it wil fall.

Deep

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I've expected something for quite a while purely based on the heinous activities of the Bush administration and their puppet, Tony Blair.

As for 'feelings' - I don't think anything will happen just yet, but as the US elections get closer, I wouldn't be surprised if Dubya's mob were to do something akin to the recent attack in Russia. Possibly, as mentioned in another thread, activate a nuke in a US city.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Nothings happened in a long time and its getting boring so something does need to happen.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 09:18 AM
link   
exactly. nothing has happened in a while, so anything that happens, which it is inevitable that something does happen, would be considered as one of these "bad feelings"

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Yeap i have that feeling too. But i dont think it will be as bad as 9/11

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Yeah, give me some "excitement" at the airport. Not big on predictions either. Nice to hear, but most seem to be a WAG. I can do that!

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 01:37 PM
link   
If you are waiting for something to happen you just need to open your eyes, ears and minds to what is really happening in our war in Iraq. People are dying, yes things are happening, and if that isn't enough to fill your void of being bored then you should go and do something instead of waiting for something to happen.

this fits the situation, "Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country." JFK, inaugural address.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 12:33 AM
link   
What would you like to see happen?
What would be shocking enough not to "bore you"?
How about a nuclear bomb going off in a major city? How about in your town? How about Yellowstone SuperVolcano erupting and wiping out most of the living things on the planet? Would that satisfy you?

Do you have Love in your life? Try embracing that.
Go for a walk and breathe the air. Watch a bird fly. Sit under a tree, close your eyes and just listen. or lay on the gound and stare up at the clouds in the sky. Remember what it was like to be a child, innocent, pure.

Our addiction to tragedy is sad. With all the beauty in the world, why do we focus on such things?

No judgement here, I'm just asking questions. After all, I'm in here too.

Some of this is (perhaps) self examination.

Peace,

+Jammer

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by deafence#
i can't quite describe it, just that something will happen. no dates here. just a feeling. one that i was wondering if anyone else has had too. or maybe i'm just wanting for something to happen. i think it's time to give this cage a good shaking, what do you think?
oh I definately do for some reason i feel chaos will befall this country soon.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Well, if enough people think something negative will happen, then it probably will. Maybe if you all started thinking about positive things, then something positive will happen (like Bush-Whacker getting whacked, something pleasant like that)!

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 01:05 AM
link   
haarp will cause more earthquakes..

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I too have a feeling that something is going to happen.... I have mixed emotions from it thought, not sure if its going to be bad, shocking or amazing..... Just have that feeling in my soul. Although my gut instinct is a bad feeling.....

either that or I'm just paranoid

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Since the year 2000 i've felt something wasnt right with the world and changes weretaking place... obviously these are gradual changes with events like 9-11 taking them to the next step... i think it was fight club wehre they said our generation has no great event, no wars no depressions... or something similar... this is our event, terrorism... things will escalate... how far? who knows? for how long? who knows? just kick back relax and enjoy the show i say

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   
i feel something is getting ready to happen... i got to take a #.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by jammerman
What would you like to see happen?
What would be shocking enough not to "bore you"?
How about a nuclear bomb going off in a major city? How about in your town? How about Yellowstone SuperVolcano erupting and wiping out most of the living things on the planet? Would that satisfy you?

Do you have Love in your life? Try embracing that.
Go for a walk and breathe the air. Watch a bird fly. Sit under a tree, close your eyes and just listen. or lay on the gound and stare up at the clouds in the sky. Remember what it was like to be a child, innocent, pure.

Our addiction to tragedy is sad. With all the beauty in the world, why do we focus on such things?

No judgement here, I'm just asking questions. After all, I'm in here too.

Some of this is (perhaps) self examination.

Peace,

+Jammer

yeah, i agree with a lot of you said. people need to embrace each other and the things about them. i'm not like a big nature fanatic or anything... just people need to stop letting thier paranoias run their lives.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I've read that it's common in times of uncertainty that errant emotion can lead one, or many, to feelings and thoughts of doom or cataclysm.

What we see happening around the world with war, disease, and political positions becoming more delineated, may lead some to a general feeling of dissatisfaction with the present.

This only produces a climate conducive to change, which is what I'm all about, and I really can see how the actions of the people will ensure that the change is for the better.

With the level and frequency of communications among people worldwide, these changes are going to come about swiftly, and that is undoubtedly necessary, as we have a great deal of work to do.

As far as something big happening soon, well, you never know. I live just about right on top of that SuperCaldera, and I hope that's not the one, 'cause I'm really enjoying myself here.

DeltaChaos Out

[Edited on 12-2-2004 by DeltaChaos]

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by deafence#
does anyone else have a strong feeling that 'something' will happen soon?

Yes, I have this feeling. And it's a strong one. The fact is that I already spoke with others peoples about this feeling, and most of them ( 3/4 ? ) had it too. " It's " in the air.

But I don't know what will happen. I just know " it " will happen and that " it " will be probably very terrible.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I know some poeple have this everyday. It's called anxiety.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join