It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon Releases Video of Iranian Boats Confronting US Warships

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by nollojd

Hell of a post!

Rudy is basically a non-factor right now because he already knows he doesn't have to be. Of course it's easier when you know you already have Florida giftwrapped (geez....what a surprise!), and he does.

Peace

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Europa733

Originally posted by rxnnxs

Originally posted by Sinsear Good thing we have this on video, so it is more difficult for Iran to deny any involvement.

www.breitbart.tv
(visit the link for the full news article)

some UFO vids are clearer. i can't see even an american flag.

Hello,

Skepticism is good but let me tell you that I clearly identified one the US Navy boats :
en.wikipedia.org...

If you think this was all made up, then you are the one lacking proofs
at this time by making such an unverified statement.

Peace,
Europa

yeah, of course i can see that the "BIG" one is a USS thing...
i am talking about the smaller ones and noone can proof that this is the vid from the last days nor who is steering the small ones.
that you can clearly identify the big ship with this well recognizable shape is nothing special...

but anyway. i do not believe anything the usmilitary is coming up with.
noone can say what they are up to.
but as one poster mentioned before: they got enoguh people distracted this way from some real issues...

[edit on 9/1/2008 by rxnnxs]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
That is the most rediculous transmission from the Iranian boats i have heard since the fat osama video tape. Youd think the people pushing the terrorists are coming to get us all and the orchestrators of 911 could make it more believable.
and they call themselves illuminated and of royal descent..too funny

Just goes to show you Westerners have plenty of arabic agents in their arsenal to keep the propaganda moving forward.

the terrorists are coming...the terrorists are coming..RUN!!!! Iran is evil Iran is Evil

I smell a false flag operation in the works very soon

[edit on 9-1-2008 by fastwalker23]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
There was an interview on Fox News America's Pulse a few minutes ago with a Congressmen and a former Navy officer. He said that it was quite possible that the radio transmission came from the shore, because it was an open channel. The radio transmission might have not came from the Iranian ships. There is no doubt in my mind that those were Iranian military ships, the Iranian government even admitted that.

You can tell President Bush is very upset, we've seen that before.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaferwerks
reply to post by GUICE2

That Captain skated a very thin line by not sinking those boats. Put yourself in his shoes. The lives of many men hung in a decision that only had precious moments to be made. He fortunately made the right decision. Think about the implications of the event.

[edit on 9-1-2008 by kaferwerks]

Agreed the Capitan should be appluaded.

But lets not forget that he is not the capitan of the Love Boat, and he is 5000+ miles from his home coastline. His being there 'under orders' contributed to the potential for hostilities.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by kaferwerks

And with the risk of being insulting which i am certainly not trying to be....also understand that you and i do not know each other and therefore you completely misunderstood my point i respond this way:
What freedoms that i have, have you actually fought for? What freedoms did our soilders die for in vietnam...the war we lost by the way and the war we were told that if we did lose communism will run rampant? What about the gulf war? Would osama be running around the city of NY killing people? hahahah no way jose wars happen because of certain peoples agendas.....the military is supposed to protect its people so it seems a little irrational to send them accross seas to fight a war which only serves one group of people's interests. Eventually my friend we will actually have to fight for our freedoms right on our front doorstep and the enemy wont be hussein it will be another US solider ordered to lock down the town. Dont be mad at me because i understand and realize that the system is inherently corrupt and self sufficient at the same time but only serving one set of interests. Dont be mad because i understand that what the military fights for is an illusion because we are all told that our freedoms will be take away by some big bad muslim monster. First it was the commis now its the muslims....see a patern? Once you understand that the wars we fight (at least the mainstream ones and most violent) are not about politics, humanism or FREEDOm they are about MONEY!!! MONEY MONEY MONEY! Get the picture? We dont fight for freedom because if we did we would all be in the streets protesting the income tax since its being squandered away on the high interest national debt and frivolous wars.
The reason i said that it might be high time to leave is because there is no reversing all of this short of a revolution which we do need......we have homelssness rising at a rediculous rate, as well as unemployment, disease and even disorder in some parts of this country and you act like everything is ok? Its not as simple as you might think it is so dont have a grudge against people like me who see the big picture. I will die for my freedom and not a politicians or corporations bank account. When that time comes my friend then we will see who the real patriots are.....

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheoOne
Pentagon Releases Video of Iranian Boats Confronting US Warships? What about the 9/11 videos that hit the pentagon building?

That was exactly what I was thinking. Speed boats verses Destroyers half way around the world - we get next day video. An attack against a homeland military installation and its 5 grainy frames of a knee level gate cam.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Freedom of speach is slowly being taken away from us....and you say that all wars are fought for freedom. HA!!
Maybe if we stopped concentrating on foreign policy (with regards to explointing the world's economy) and stopped sending our kids to die for no good damn reason then we will all actually see the freedoms that are really being taken away from us one by one.
Im not dilussional my man....im a patriot and an american. I do not affiliate with any of the political parties because i do not beleive in labels since they separate people. The only label i need is AMERICAN and no other with regards to this issue. I dont beleive in killing people, invading another country or occupying it for any other reason accept correcting an injustice to humanity and that is not our main focus in war and you know that. That might be an offshoot.....you have individual soilders more concerend about saving the schoolchildren than securing the oil fields but the administration doesnt care about injustice because if they did then we would go to africa and try all of those war lords for crimes against humanity in an international court. OR....we could just blow them all to bits because they are the types of people who will kill woman and children for gold. Other than that we need to concentrate on our own country first....how can you advocate war so easily? IM not giving an inch and aggreeing to sayiing that war is inevitable. THAT IS BS....how can we police the world when we have our own starving families LIVING ON RAILROAD TRACKS?!!!

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by scrapple

Think about the implications of the event? Why the hell do we have warships that far out in the first place? Are those reasons legitimate? Is the agenda legitimate enough to spend our money on? Yea im putting myself in his shoes and if i was him i would be so damn PISSED if i found out down the line that the reasons i was there in the first place was to support crooked politics. I would also be pissed knowing that my ship could probably do more good housing people who dont have any homes from katrina still (years later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) other than farting around in the ocean.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
To all you pathetic naysayers.........

What happened to the USS Cole?

Do you know what 'International Waters' means?

Are you over the age of twelve?

ATS should only allow adults on this site, institute an age verification program, it would only improve this site and maybe steer it away from the disaster it's becoming.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   

The only fight i will stay and die for is our own....here in this country.
Freedom? You want to discuss freedom?
Under the bush administration and the patriot act and the homegrown terrorist act more than 80% of ATSers can be considered enemy combatants because they challenge the administrations plans and constantly critisize what the government does. If heard by the right person we can all be held against our will without due process of the law as enemy combatants. DOES THAT SOUND LIKE FREEDOM TO YOU SIR??
All those wars fought throughout the years and we arrive at this moment....you damn right i would be pissed if i was a veteran (like many many are) because what is happening now with our economy, our goverment and foreign policy isnt what we were told we were fighting for.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ferretman2

The Cole was attacked while docked in a friendly country. What does that have to do with this current incident?

The US ships were maneuvering near a disputed maritime border. The Iranians had at least as much right to be there as we did. Again, I would sincerely suggest that you familiarize yourself with the Gulf of Tonkin incident, the sworn statements made to Congress about it and the recent NSA admission that it never happened.

Oh, not that it matters, but I'm an adult.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

We don't make threats and throw things in front of foreign warships to get them to panic as they are passing nearby.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
IMO this Navy/Iran story is a non story. Yet it happened about the same time a more important story broke!!!

To understand why the second is essential reading for any ATS’er simply link to it, then ask yourself why the second story can not be found at any (ANY!) main stream American newspaper or TV medium.

Synopsis – it deals with a fired FBI counter Intel translator who has been forced under US gag order to come forward in a mainstream UK paper to ‘out’ current and past Pentagon / State Department higher-ups and politicians accused of HIGH Treason – centered around US nuclear secrets sale to Turkey and Pakistan primarily.

www.timesonline.co.uk...

There are a few active (but not yet ATS front page) threads started for more info and discussion. Here is one from Budski..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

No matter where you fall on politics, or policy, or conspiracy this article is from a recent legit international source …so ask yourself why you cant hear about it in the USA?

[edit on 9-1-2008 by scrapple]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by GUICE2

Think about the implications of the event?

I hear ya my friend, and I feel for all the men and women in uniform who tend in our modern times to be put in places around the world they are not wanted - or needed! Its a BS deal all the way around, when we should be taking care of business back home, and fighting Congressionally sanctioned wars of necessity - period.

That said read the link to the UK paper I have above and see what you think!

Best
Scrap

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Because freedom is a carefully planned illusion. .....we are inundated with things we do not need in this society with the hopes of keeping us complacent. That means they can do anything to us and we wont have any power to fight back.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by deltaboy

You know I like you very much, but sometimes I wonder how you take certain type of information and take it as facts just because the good side, (American side tells you so)

Some littler Iranian boats tells a mighty American fleet that they are going to blow them up in 5 minutes and you believe it? .

Use common sense my dear friend. . .

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Wow!
The mighty iranian navy!

Please, stop this absurd propaganda!

I shall seek another topic.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Ancrom

If you know the history of US deployment around the world you should know that US has kept a present around the Persian Gulf and many other strategic points since 80s.

So at least for the las 25 years is nothing going on around the Persian Gulf that US doesn't know about it.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Have a look in Google Earth at these coordinates:
Lat. 27° 8'33.94"N
Long. 56°12'54.86"E

There you will see three of Iran's kilo subs.. If i remember correctly the only three.. If you go just south of that base you will find Larak island. At Larak the Iranians keep some of their Chinese-made Silkworm HY-2. Just south of that again you will find the Hormuz strait..

The US navy ships must have known they where in the middle of a wasp nest, still they decided to have a look around

[edit on 9-1-2008 by nobel]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join